Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Just add Ebola to your ignore List, the worst you can do is give him more attention. You'll only lose brain cells trying to argue.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-03-11 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adhael View Post
    Just add Ebola to your ignore List, the worst you can do is give him more attention. You'll only lose brain cells trying to argue.
    Sad. Low energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Preemptive. Problem with Nazis is that they are a cancer. They spread and accumulate ever more power until ti is too late. Like a tumor you have to cut them out beforehand.

My country learned that lesson the hard way.
    I don't think you are allowed to murder people biased off what they might do... otherwise hitler may have actually been a hero. Perhaps he murdered the inventer of a giga nuke that would of ended all life on earth..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adhael View Post
    Why?
    Parody accounts like orlong, endus, dribbles elba or tennisacce are just the best!
    Last edited by mmoc8b818f0f83; 2017-03-11 at 12:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    False equivalency.
    Pray tell, how so? Is it because "all Nazis are bad" and "most Jews aren't?" Because if that's the case, we're right back to your issue with lumping those right of center in with the NSDAP.

But really. All you guys arguing with me. Explain why you want to protect Nazis. Why you support people who want to commit genocide and destroy society and democracy. Why are you pro those people?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Pray tell, how so? Is it because "all Nazis are bad" and "most Jews aren't?" Because if that's the case, we're right back to your issue with lumping those right of center in with the NSDAP.
    How are there non bad Nazis?

Deleted
    But really. All you guys arguing with me. Explain why you want to protect Nazis. Why you support people who want to commit genocide and destroy society and democracy. Why are you pro those people?
    Loaded question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because most of the people you're labeling as Nazis aren't actually Nazis? Wow, that was hard!

Because most of the people you're labeling as Nazis aren't actually Nazis? Wow, that was hard!
    How are they not Nazis? They either want fascism or support people who want fascism.

Elba has to be a troll. He is right? It's so hard to tell these days.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-03-11 at 01:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    How are there non bad Nazis?
    You need to work on your reading comprehension, my totally-Germanic friend, because I'm getting the impression that you have a room temperature IQ.

Not all Nazis are bad when you broaden the definition to include people who share very little with Nazis. Assuming we use your nonsensical and inaccurate definition of the word, most people who would fall under that label wouldn't be proper Nazis, nor would they be guilty of any of the crimes you've laid at their feet.

Do I need to explain this again, or are you going to understand it this time?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-03-11 at 01:08 AM.

Do I need to explain this again, or are you going to understand it this time?
    All I am seeing is you making excuses for those people. But that is not surprising coming from someone who has a play on a Nazi meme as his location.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I am seeing is you making excuses for those people.
    And all I'm seeing is you continue to hilariously misunderstand that people can disagree with you politically, look out for their own ethnic and cultural interests and/or support concepts like natural rights and liberty without being card carrying members of a defunct, near-century old political party.

Go read NSDAP literature from the time, dabble in some of the precursors to Fascism (D'Annunzio et al), then you can come back and have a discussion with adults. The fact that you're unable to properly define the terms "Nazi" and "Fascist" is indicative of your unfamiliarity with this subject; as such, your opinion is useless.

But that is not surprising coming from someone who has a play on a Nazi meme as his location
    It's a tongue-in-cheek way to poke fun at hamfisted storytelling. Are you literally autistic?

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the thread's been entirely derailed into personal attacks, I'm locking this here.