Poll: Do you like Diablofied WoW?

Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post

As opposed to completely outscaling the content and being bored as fuck for 9 months while you wait for the next expansion? Yeah, no.
    Yeah, it's called "being done with a game". You played through the game. Why do you want to do the same thing again, just for the exact same items that have slightly higher stats? For what? What do you need that gear for? So you can then do the slightly higher tuned content to again get gear with slightly higher stats?

There is a point where you've played through a game. Even in an MMO, believe me, that's possible. There is a finite amount of bosses and content in the game right now. If you've done all the quests and killed all the bosses in dungeons and raids, you've completed all the content. The last boss right now is Gul'dan. Most people will have done everything when they kill him. Then, wait for new content. What's the point of doing it 1000 times?

Quote Originally Posted by Louie De Palma View Post
    Yeah, it's called "being done with a game". You played through the game. Why do you want to do the same thing again, just for the exact same items that have slightly higher stats? For what? What do you need that gear for? So you can then do the slightly higher tuned content to again get gear with slightly higher stats?

There is a point where you've played through a game. Even in an MMO, believe me, that's possible. There is a finite amount of bosses and content in the game right now. If you've done all the quests and killed all the bosses in dungeons and raids, you've completed all the content. The last boss right now is Gul'dan. Most people will have done everything when they kill him. Then, wait for new content. What's the point of doing it 1000 times?
    I guarantee you that you haven't seen all of the content in the game. All I'd have to do is look at your achievement score.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimnakh View Post
    Did you play classic or TBC? The grind in legion isnt even close to that
    Bullshit, it's 10 times worse. You didn't play classic or TBC.

Did we have artifact power back then? Legendary world drops? How about 4 difficulties for raiding and mythic+ dungeons that scale up?

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayzza View Post
    Jeez that is some sad reason to like a WoW expansion.. Go play Diablo if you are so "hooked" to it?
    This expansion is the best so far, and i have played since day1 vanilla, there's actually a reason to play for people who are not in mythic raiding guilds now which previous expansions there where not.

And the fact that they killed alt's is absolutely delightful!
    Now if you want to get a clear and absolute advantage above others, you actually have to put in some effort into it rather then 10x Garrison or profession spam for no effort to generate an insane amount of gold.
    Last edited by mmocdfdf1a8f27; 2017-03-11 at 05:12 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    I guarantee you that you haven't seen all of the content in the game. All I'd have to do is look at your achievement score.
    ???

I've done all the quests in Legion, except for that retarded Illidan questline where you have to complete 80 dungeons. That's not new content. Telling me to complete dungeons, I've already completed, 80 times, doesn't make it new content.

Hell I've even done every class quest in Legion. Leveled up all 12 classes to 110 and completed the class campaigns for all of them. I've completed all dungeons and raids, defeated all bosses.

So what is it I haven't completed? What does my achievement score have to do with it? How would you even know my achievement score?

Are you going to tell me that I haven't done all the content yet if I haven't done mythic raiding? Yeah you can go away. That's the whole point I was making to begin with. Why would I do something again I've already done? It's just different numbers, the content is the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    there's actually a reason to play for people who are not in mythic raiding guilds now which previous expansions there where not.
    Yeah, that's the most retarded thing I've heard.

There was a time when there wasn't even mythic or heroic, what did people do back then? Gee, what did I do in TBC? I mean, only quests, heroic dungeons or raids like Gruul, Karazhan, Zul'aman or Magtheridon's Lair. Yeah totally nothing to do.

Or the daily quests we did in Wrath or MoP. That was all just content for mythic/heroic raiders.
    Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2017-03-11 at 05:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP....believe it or not, you dont speak for everyone...or even a majority. Please dont assume you can speak for me.

Change the name of the post to " Dear Blizzard, Im a whiny bitch, I dont like "Diablofied" WoW. Please change the game only in the ways I LIKE.

Thx

Keep it civil
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-03-11 at 05:33 AM.

Deleted
    ???

I've done all the quests in Legion, except for that retarded Illidan questline where you have to complete 80 dungeons. That's not new content. Telling me to complete dungeons, I've already completed, 80 times, doesn't make it new content.

Hell I've even done every class quest in Legion. Leveled up all 12 classes to 110 and completed the class campaigns for all of them. I've completed all dungeons and raids, defeated all bosses.

So what is it I haven't completed? What does my achievement score have to do with it? How would you even know my achievement score?

Are you going to tell me that I haven't done all the content yet if I haven't done mythic raiding? Yeah you can go away. That's the whole point I was making to begin with. Why would I do something again I've already done? It's just different numbers, the content is the same.

- - - Updated - - -

There was a time when there wasn't even mythic or heroic, what did people do back then? Gee, what did I do in TBC? I mean, only quests, heroic dungeons or raids like Gruul, Karazhan, Zul'aman or Magtheridon's Lair. Yeah totally nothing to do.

Or the daily quests we did in Wrath or MoP. That was all just content for mythic/heroic raiders.
    Seems to me like you need to go out and get a breath of fresh air.
    After all, you just made a standard burn-out reply, seen those countless of times.

And whoa! A total of 2 raids with a total of 3!!! Raid bosses and 2 5man dungeons that rewarded awful loot compared to Black Temple or Sunwell?
    Seem's like you know your "#¤%.

Deleted
    Seems to me like you need to go out and get a breath of fresh air.
    Ad hominem. You've already disqualified yourself from discussion. I'm done with you. I'm done with this whole thread. Keep fanboying.

Deleted
    Ad hominem. You've already disqualified yourself from discussion. I'm done with you. I'm done with this whole thread. Keep fanboying.
    Just returning the favor, smuck.

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    I really enjoy the APs, 2 artifacts going on 3 chars, and a couple which only have 1 artifact so far.
    Since all of the leveling is just a short story thing you run through now,
    it is nice with some other character-building that lasts through the expansion.

I'd say if the AP grind wasnt there at all, I'd only be raidlogging my alts.
    Since the AP system benefits those who wants to play more, it is perfect in my PoV.
    not everyone plays wow 24/7 everyday seek help immediatly.

- - - Updated - - -

This expansion is the best so far, and i have played since day1 vanilla, there's actually a reason to play for people who are not in mythic raiding guilds now which previous expansions there where not.

And the fact that they killed alt's is absolutely delightful!
    Now if you want to get a clear and absolute advantage above others, you actually have to put in some effort into it rather then 10x Garrison or profession spam for no effort to generate an insane amount of gold.
    whats fucking sad is mythic radiers get gear to beat hard bosses.

You get gear because I guess you and people who think like you have inferiority complexes. you get gear for not other reason to get gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MoFalcon View Post
    OP....believe it or not, you dont speak for everyone...or even a majority. Please dont assume you can speak for me.

Change the name of the post to " Dear Blizzard, Im a whiny bitch, I dont like "Diablofied" WoW. Please change the game only in the ways I LIKE.

Thx

Keep it civil
    Learn the definition of "we"

- - - Updated - - -

Just returning the favor, smuck.
    You are trying to say he needs fresh air when you are the one doing the same thing everytime you play WoW. THOUSANDS of times.

Best expansion every right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    WF can stay but TF must go. Maximum random upgrade should be +10 and thats it.
    whole system needs to be rolled back to remove ALL gear RNG outside "did it drop"

Getting gear should NEVER be followed by dissappointment of "it could of been beeter" This was never the case in the history of the Game until ToT. But just the 6 ilvl upgrade was managable. Then WoD gutted gear and allocated ALL sockets to RNG. Then Legion happened.

Can It get worse then it is now next expansion? Probably. I didn't think the could butcher it further than WoD. Then Legion was announced to the horror. While everyone was distracted with LEGION and ILLIDAN. I was like wait... world drop legentaries.... TitanWHAT? +70 Wf Ilvl? Oh fuck the bullshit. I didn't even consider and endless AP grindfest at the time but leaving I had left a month Prior to Legions announcement and when I heard about those systems I ran FASTER. I couldn't distance myself from the product fast enough while having everything I was disgusted with reinforced behind an iron wall of hilarity when the preview broke.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2017-03-11 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MoFalcon View Post
    OP....believe it or not, you dont speak for everyone...or even a majority.
    Actually he can speak for the majority, if you took even just 5 minutes to research the WoW forums, it shows that the vast majority of the community likes the Legion content(raids, dungeons, world content), but hate the systems in place forcing you to play daily(AP Grinds, Legendary Grinds, RNG Titanforge).

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    I actually enjoy many of the things added from Diablo 3. Diablo 3 RoS did ALOT of good things and having them affect WoW is not bad. That said, not everything is good, but asking to dediablofy WoW is not gonna fix many things.
    In the long run if it puts the game back in a pre MoP state. It's the healthiest decision the game would of made in the past decade.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    whole system needs to be rolled back to remove ALL gear RNG outside "did it drop"

Getting gear should NEVER be followed by dissappointment of "it could of been beeter" This was never the case in the history of the Game until ToT. But just the 6 ilvl upgrade was managable. Then WoD gutted gear and allocated ALL sockets to RNG. Then Legion happened.

Can It get worse then it is now next expansion? Probably. I didn't think the could butcher it further than WoD. Then Legion was announced to the horror. While everyone was distracted with LEGION and ILLIDAN. I was like wait... world drop legentaries.... TitanWHAT? +70 Wf Ilvl? Oh fuck the bullshit. I didn't even consider and endless AP grindfest at the time but leaving I had left a month Prior to Legions announcement and when I heard about those systems I ran FASTER. I couldn't distance myself from the product fast enough while having everything I was disgusted with reinforced behind an iron wall of hilarity when the preview broke.
    I feel like we often butt heads in other threads, but I completely agree. There was no reason for WF and TF to become a thing. Thunderforged and Warforged in MoP was ok, I felt like it worked because we didn't have the extra randomness, it was just +6 IL. Now we have "It can go to 925, can roll a socket, can roll leech/avoidance/speed" There's just too much "did it roll useful" Its so stupid.

Started playing WoW two weeks after the release of TBC and IMO the current legendary system is the worst thing ever implemented.

WF/TF/AP don't bother me anywhere near as much as legendaries, although as an older player they feel like an unncessary carrot at the end of the stick.
    Would certainly be better if AP didn't exist, and as far as WF/TF goes I'd agree that if it MUST exist it should have a much lower cap (max of 10).

Deleted
    not everyone plays wow 24/7 everyday seek help immediatly.

- - - Updated - - -

whats fucking sad is mythic radiers get gear to beat hard bosses.

You get gear because I guess you and people who think like you have inferiority complexes. you get gear for not other reason to get gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Learn the definition of "we"

- - - Updated - - -

You are trying to say he needs fresh air when you are the one doing the same thing everytime you play WoW. THOUSANDS of times.

Best expansion every right?

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you even play?
    Appearently you hate the game so much, just stop playing then.
    You even tell me to stop playing, and yes i actually do that, all thetime, usually only play for a few months per year because i get easily burnt out and this expansion has lasted by far the longest since there's actually a reason to do anything other then raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who's this "we" shit? I love it.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I feel like we often butt heads in other threads, but I completely agree. There was no reason for WF and TF to become a thing. Thunderforged and Warforged in MoP was ok, I felt like it worked because we didn't have the extra randomness, it was just +6 IL. Now we have "It can go to 925, can roll a socket, can roll leech/avoidance/speed" There's just too much "did it roll useful" Its so stupid.
    I disagree.
    Titanforged makes running trivial content such as Emerald Nightmare useful still for those chances to get a good TF.

That and legendaries adds to the games longlivity, where as a player who don't raid mythic just ran out of content quickly prior expansions there's now always a grind for every player level from the most casual to the most hardcore, there's a sense of progression.

I also enjoy the insane power curve. During this expansion, people has already increased their ilvl by as high as 125 ivls!
    It really makes a difference, makes older raids during this expansion much more viable.
    By the time Tomb of Sargeras is on farm, i bet pugs will crush Nighthold heroic from all the Titanforged loot.

I would definitively recommend this expansion to a new player or a old who quit because the game got boring, the progression is top notch.

Before Legion, running older raids where nowhere as lucrative as now, it is very good that for example a new player can now start with normal Emerald Nightmare as first raid except LFR and go from there and maybe even get rewarded with Legendaries and big TF rolls.
    Raiding is more accessable then ever now, Legion is Flex heaven.

There's no more, "clutch" gear like before.
    Now in Legion you actually start at a low ilvl and quite rapidly progress over time at a steady phase, instead of quickly getting a set of clutch gear that will allow you to enter latest tier of LFR content, you now actually can enjoy all the content for the expansion from it's very start to finish.

I do think it would been even better if they added mythic raids to group finder to so you could pug older mythic raids.
    Heroic Tomb of Sargeras will be in group finder, yet Mythic Emerald Nightmare will be not? Fix please.

Ofc those changes hurt alt spamming hardcore players the hardest, the crowd who just wanna GOGOGO! with their alts to the same difficulty as their mains, expecting people to carry their awfully geared alts.
    Good riddence i say, cant please everyone.
    Last edited by mmocdfdf1a8f27; 2017-03-11 at 06:52 AM.

Why do you even play?
    Appearently you hate the game so much, just stop playing then.
    You even tell me to stop playing, and yes i actually do that, all thetime, usually only play for a few months per year because i get easily burnt out and this expansion has lasted by far the longest since there's actually a reason to do anything other then raid.
    I dont play.

The current development team is so out of touch they alienated me and millions like me.

Deleted
    I dont play.

The current development team is so out of touch they alienated me and millions like me.
    It's funny, i hardly played at all in both WoD and Cataclysm, i tought they completely alienated players like me those expansions so i just did not play.
    You cannot please everyone, this time they did it correctly, this expansion took a ton of inspiration from Diablo 2-3 and Vanilla WoW, and it turned out great!

BTW, Vanilla WoW was even more RNG then this.
    A huge amount of insane items paired with a even larger amount of totally useless items with the good stuff having insanely low drop rates made Vanilla the largest RNGfest i've seen.
    In Legion atleast you can just queue Group Finder and roll your 3-5 weekly coins on same boss if you want a specific item.
    Last edited by mmocdfdf1a8f27; 2017-03-11 at 07:12 AM.

It's funny, i hardly played at all in both WoD and Cataclysm, i tought they completely alienated players like me those expansions so i just did not play.
    You cannot please everyone, this time they did it correctly, this expansion took a ton of inspiration from Diablo 2-3 and Vanilla WoW, and it turned out great!
    Cataclysm was just like TBC and Wrath.

The only difference is it can on the back of a -30% ICC raid buff and people thought they were hot shit when they were really just fucking bads.

Oh and Cata didn't copy and paste T11 like Wrath Did its intro tier.