Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    ^ this

original tooltip said it capped at 35 traits, but it doesn't.

Deleted
    Hey my Warrior Friends...

Im getting more and more mad in my Raid the last Weeks... We got now over 150 Krosus Trys and we cant kill him.
    I think i play the Boss very good, but i want to improve if i do things wrong.

Now my Question is to the Guys who bet this "Easy" Boss, what could i Improve?

This is our best Try:
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/dwh1Zpj7YqnGfLKM#fight=21&type=damage-done

And at this Try i tried to use OF after every BC+Avatar+Draught combo.. so i didnt had it for the Adds with my BC and i didnt noticed this... so it was a fail try of me..

At this Raidevening we got another "close" trys... And i dont even know, if we have enough Damage when all Players are alive, so i want to increase my Damage.

There is my question, that ive got..

Im delaying my Battle cry about 10-15 Seconds that i could use BC+OF on the Adds everytime + BC+Avatar+Draught of Souls. So i use BC 9 times at this Boss. I saw Kills (warcraftlogs.. and im looking very often at the Logs from other Warrios ..) where other Warrios did the same but other Warriors that used BC 11 Times didnt delayed their BCs.
    I do this because my raid get often 5-6 Adds.. and if you watch the logs im everytime by far the most Damage on the adds since we trying this Boss.
    Should i drop this and do optimal Krosus Damage without delaying BCs for Adds but risk that Adds wont die? Because so many Players lack doing damage on the adds.

That my point... or do you guys see other improvement in my Logs??

Thanks and nice weekend
    Last edited by mmoc645faaaeed; 2017-03-04 at 05:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glada View Post
    Hey my Warrior Friends...

Im getting more and more mad in my Raid the last Weeks... We got now over 150 Krosus Trys and we cant kill him.
    I think i play the Boss very good, but i want to improve if i do things wrong.

Now my Question is to the Guys who bet this "Easy" Boss, what could i Improve?

This is our best Try:
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/dwh1Zpj7YqnGfLKM#fight=21&type=damage-done

And at this Try i tried to use OF after every BC+Avatar+Draught combo.. so i didnt had it for the Adds with my BC and i didnt noticed this... so it was a fail try of me..

At this Raidevening we got another "close" trys... And i dont even know, if we have enough Damage when all Players are alive, so i want to increase my Damage.

There is my question, that ive got..

Im delaying my Battle cry about 10-15 Seconds that i could use BC+OF on the Adds everytime + BC+Avatar+Draught of Souls. So i use BC 9 times at this Boss. I saw Kills (warcraftlogs.. and im looking very often at the Logs from other Warrios ..) where other Warrios did the same but other Warriors that used BC 11 Times didnt delayed their BCs.
    I do this because my raid get often 5-6 Adds.. and if you watch the logs im everytime by far the most Damage on the adds since we trying this Boss.
    Should i drop this and do optimal Krosus Damage without delaying BCs for Adds but risk that Adds wont die? Because so many Players lack doing damage on the adds.

That my point... or do you guys see other improvement in my Logs??

Thanks and nice weekend
    -if you always have 5-6 adds up its worth to delay though you shouldnt delay really bc for the last adds for me it always kinda lines up perfectly

- you should use bt before of in the opener

- i would use fs instead of rb on krosus (execute phase is kinda long)

- you re cloak buff falls of sometimes

eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Phototropic View Post
    Best thing to do is sim them, @Stk... I think there's a guide on doing relics in the Arms Compendium... don't forget that weapon ilvl will impact how valuable Melandrus' AA ring is, should you have it, though!
    How does it impact it? Higher ilvl = more value or?

@Thorunmir Higher ilvl weapons means higher base auto attack damage so more contribution from the 10% increase.

im dumb. Would an 885 Battle cry crit relic be better than an 895 execute crit chance relic. Its 3 ilvs

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    im dumb. Would an 885 Battle cry crit relic be better than an 895 execute crit chance relic. Its 3 ilvs
    have you simm it?

Deleted
    just got convergence of fate, if OF is less than 10secs should i wait for it just use BC? i know that not using BC is wasting potential procs but is the dmg gain holding off for 10secs worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by gordonwu87 View Post
    just got convergence of fate, if OF is less than 10secs should i wait for it just use BC? i know that not using BC is wasting potential procs but is the dmg gain holding off for 10secs worth it?
    answer in OP

Deleted
    yeh it says to use on BC on cd, but just wanted to check if there was 5secs left on OF, should you just wait for it or is it a dps loss to do so

Quick question guys. 885 BC relic or 895 raging blow relic? I'm on my iphone and can't sim these atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannakis View Post
    Quick question guys. 885 BC relic or 895 raging blow relic? I'm on my iphone and can't sim these atm.
    It's too close to tell without simming. On ST I expect 895 RB would sim extremely slightly higher (assuming frothing berserker), but BC relic is better in AoE situations compared to the RB relic.

You should wait until you can sim before replacing it. You should have plenty of time to sim it before raid tonight

SO i have 895 DoS and 875 CoF and we're working on M Krosus tonight. I just got KJ burning wish. Would it be better over the convergence you think? No i dont have hat or cape or even aylas

10+ Year Old Account
    CoF isn't used for the stats, it's used for the proc which is static for all item levels. I feel like CoF would be better in most situations but somebody with KJ would have to explain it better for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    CoF isn't used for the stats, it's used for the proc which is static for all item levels. I feel like CoF would be better in most situations but somebody with KJ would have to explain it better for you.
    Basically that.

The issue with KJ is that it doesn't work with (most of) Fury's buffs, and only really shines when it can hit multiple targets on cooldown. Since that's relatively rare in NH, there simply isn't a whole lot of practical application.

On the other hand, Convergence allows Fury to use its most important CD more often, which is useful in just all situations in Nighthold.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    SO i have 895 DoS and 875 CoF and we're working on M Krosus tonight. I just got KJ burning wish. Would it be better over the convergence you think? No i dont have hat or cape or even aylas
    My warrior is in the same situation with KJ's and convergence. My simms showed convergence ahead when swapped with KJ's and equipping the bracers as my second legendary. (aylas as my first) Hope this helps.

- - - Updated - - -

Some question about this :

Normal rotation rules apply, replacing GCDs with Whirlwind based on target count.

Two targets

Whirlwind before Rampage to cleave it. i just add WW in my rotation for cleave with Ramp ?

Three targets

Whirlwind in place of Furious Slash, and in place of Raging Blow if you have Naj'entus's Vertebrae. i only replace WW by FS ? i don't WW anytime i want to hit BT ? (i don't have Naj'entus's Vertebrae)

Four targets

Whirlwind in place of Furious Slash and Raging Blow. WW/Ramp>WW/BT>WW/WW ?

Eight targets+

Whirlwind in place of Bloodthirst, Furious Slash, and Raging Blow; continue to use Rampage (only at 100 rage with Frothing Berserker). i'm ok
    Last edited by Missyl; 2017-03-10 at 08:34 AM.

So i see more people than me asking how to figure out relics. I don't know how to sim a relic? Can someone explain this to me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ababycake View Post
    My warrior is in the same situation with KJ's and convergence. My simms showed convergence ahead when swapped with KJ's and equipping the bracers as my second legendary. (aylas as my first) Hope this helps.
    That's the same thing I'm doing as well. Ayla's and Bracers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    So i see more people than me asking how to figure out relics. I don't know how to sim a relic? Can someone explain this to me?
    In sim-c, this line,

main_hand=warswords_of_the_valarjar,id=128908,bonus_id=751,gem_id=140837/137008/140815/0,relic_id=3514:1517:3337/1806:1522:3337/3444:1487:3336/0

Look at these three numbers. 140837/137008/140815. Those are the relic ID by slot. Fire/Storm/Iron. The / divides each relic.

The second part to change is this line. 3514:1517:3337/1806:1522:3337/3444:1487:3336. Those are the "bonusID" of the relic. If it is warforged, titanforged, etc. So 1806:1517:3337 is that first relic, and what the relic bonus ID is. The / divides the bonusid for each relic.

So if I wanted to change the fire relic, I'd change 140837 to whatever I wanted to sim, and the bonus ID to whatever I wanted to sim, say 140292 and 3567 as examples. And I would sim.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Missyl View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Some question about this :

Normal rotation rules apply, replacing GCDs with Whirlwind based on target count.

Two targets

Whirlwind before Rampage to cleave it. i just add WW in my rotation for cleave with Ramp ?

Three targets

Whirlwind in place of Furious Slash, and in place of Raging Blow if you have Naj'entus's Vertebrae. i only replace WW by FS ? i don't WW anytime i want to hit BT ? (i don't have Naj'entus's Vertebrae)

Four targets

Whirlwind in place of Furious Slash and Raging Blow. WW/Ramp>WW/BT>WW/WW ?

Eight targets+

Whirlwind in place of Bloodthirst, Furious Slash, and Raging Blow; continue to use Rampage (only at 100 rage with Frothing Berserker). i'm ok
    Seconding this. Starting out with Fury recently, I am also wondering this, assuming no belt:

2-targets: Only use WW to cleave Rampage? Not BT?
    3-targets: Replace FS so essentially cleaving every Rampage and almost every BT. Do we intentionally cleave BT when we normally wouldn't use a FS at that time? For example BT, 100 rage, WW, Rampage, RB, BT is back up. Do we WW to cleave that BT?
    4-7: WW in place of every RB and FS, so cleaving almost every BT and definitely every Rampage. Same question as above, do we want to cleave BT when we don't have Meat Cleaver and when there's no FS/RB up next.
    8+: No questions asked.

I also assume we are dropping Execute in this AoE priority unless there's a priority target that simply needs to die asap. Do we drop Execute as of 2 targets or only on higher mob counts?