Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Possible argus leak - take it or leave it

Raid: The Burning Citadel - headquarters of legion

The main city in argus is planned to be Mac'Aree a huge draenei city with technology and shit but thats not settled. We are also going to get a lot of paladin lore with the army of the light and they will be the main force like argent crusade was to Arthas.

mac'aree is the main city - something like a bigger suramar but draenei.

a zone called karesh

Yrel and her allies will join us

theres a zone called maw of oblivion and its probably going to be a dungeon or a mini raid - name might've changed

tho argus will probs come at 7.4 not 7.3 so things like names might change but thats the main plan. they may make something like a preparation patch before argus similar to 7.1 - medium sized patch.

Take it or leave it

You can google maw of oblivion to find another thread on mmo in 2008 which had the burning citadel and maw of oblivion.

mmochampion.com/threads[/url] /625719 -Maw- of- Oblivion- The- Burning- Citadel- etc

seems plausible.

i'll remain dubious though.

if true though, about goddamn time that yrel shows up.

Fake. Why? It has Yrel.

Also, old list for everyone who want to know what's OP talking about:

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Fake. Why? It has Yrel.

Also, old list for everyone who want to know what's OP talking about:
    what is this legit lol?

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    what is this legit lol?
    Not sure if it's legit but it's kinda old, but you can still see that there were plenty of things added in the game, like Deepholme, The Firelands, Pandaria(it was meant to be leveling zone, but still).

Deleted
    Great leak pal, here have mine.

The world is actually controlled by a race of shape-shifting reptilians who conspires to enslave the human race and deport us off to distant planets for endless servitude.

Take it or leave it.
    Last edited by mmoc0545cb7e4e; 2017-03-11 at 01:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    what is this legit lol?
    seems to go from real to speculation/obvious guesses/known lore locations real fast after northrend. which if it was posted in WotLK makes a lot of sense.

Deleted
    the date is 2004

Definitely fake. K'aresh is the homeworld of the Ethereals not a subregion of Argus.
    There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church

Quote Originally Posted by Byne View Post
    Definitely fake. K'aresh is the homeworld of the Ethereals not a subregion of Argus.
    We're traveling by interdimensional spaceship with a group of fighters who can yell so loud it hurts their enemies, wizards who can slip in and out of the time stream, druids and shamans who can manipulate the natural world around us, we're subjugating demons to our will and raising the dead, we're wearing the armor of demons and gods we've killed ...

And the idea of one zone being accessed via portal to a different world is the dealbreaker there for you ? Emerald Nightmare, Trial of Valor, Deepholme, Throne of the Winds, Firelands ... these all never happened ?

lol
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    We're traveling by interdimensional spaceship with a group of fighters who can yell so loud it hurts their enemies, wizards who can slip in and out of the time stream, druids and shamans who can manipulate the natural world around us, we're subjugating demons to our will and raising the dead, we're wearing the armor of demons and gods we've killed ...

And the idea of one zone being accessed via portal to a different world is the dealbreaker there for you ? Emerald Nightmare, Trial of Valor, Deepholme, Throne of the Winds, Firelands ... these all never happened ?

lol
    Literally no reason for us to go to K'aresh in a patch focused on Argus. It wasnt destroyed by the Legion and isnt controlled by the Legion. It was destroyed and now controlled by servants of the Void Lords. It isnt Legion related at all.
    There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church

lol
    The only one there that doesn't fit with vanilla lore is trial of valor. Listing Deepholm, totfw, and firelands separately shows you were more interested in making a list rather than making an actual point. Not even touching the fact you used real life as a context for WoW rather than WoW itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

The fact that the leak includes "a zone called" is obviously enough that it's not true.
    Argus isn't going to be multiple zones, especially not one on another planet entirely. It's a patch, not an expansion.

The idea that it will include "a bigger suramar" is also pretty absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamicals View Post
    The main city in argus is planned to be Mac'Aree a huge draenei city with technology and shit but thats not settled.
    Exclusive first look.

Quote Originally Posted by Byne View Post
    Literally no reason for us to go to K'aresh in a patch focused on Argus. It wasnt destroyed by the Legion and isnt controlled by the Legion. It was destroyed and now controlled by servants of the Void Lords. It isnt Legion related at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    The only one there that doesn't fit with vanilla lore is trial of valor. Listing Deepholm, totfw, and firelands separately shows you were more interested in making a list rather than making an actual point. Not even touching the fact you used real life as a context for WoW rather than WoW itself.
    Million reasons we could go there. Find some trace of Legion technology to reverse engineer / use against them, find someone who stayed behind / who traveled there themselves.

And my point wasn't about Vanilla lore, not sure where you got that from, it was about the idea of visiting a different world via portal and that whole world being basically just one zone.

My big point was this: the contents of this leak don't invalidate it as if you described any xpac to someone before it was released there'd be multiple things that "don't fit the lore" / "don't make sense" ... until it does; the lack of a source is what invalidates it.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamora View Post
    It's about noon time.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Not this stupid list again.

It's fake. Made up. A figment of someone's imagination. Even the author admittedly it was entirely fictional.

Can we let it die now?

edit: here's the forum thread where the originator admitted faking the whole damn thing

http://wow.allakhazam.com/forum.html...8058738816&p=1
    Last edited by oldgeezer; 2017-03-11 at 02:30 PM.

My big point was this: the contents of this leak don't invalidate it as if you described any xpac to someone before it was released there'd be multiple things that "don't fit the lore" / "don't make sense" ... until it does; the lack of a source is what invalidates it.
    If we were describing an expansion then sure, Argus is patch content though.
    The fact that it mentions multiple zones at all is cause to disbelieve it. There's pretty much no chance Blizzard are adding multiple zones in one patch, especially not multiple zones on two totally separate planets.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    If we were describing an expansion then sure, Argus is patch content though.
    The fact that it mentions multiple zones at all is cause to disbelieve it. There's pretty much no chance Blizzard are adding multiple zones in one patch, especially not multiple zones on two totally separate planets.
    Siege of Org and Timeless Isle. Same patch, nothing to do with each other. And we've seen Legion has dissociated patch/raid timing.

Again, bottom line I don't think this is a credible leak - but I still just don't think the content of it is what invalidates it. Yes, Argus is a raid but I get the feeling it's gonna be more like Hellfire Citadel and Tanaan Jungle - a questing zone with subzones and a raid (edit/update - possibly with one or more subzones not being on Argus itself)
    Last edited by Count Zero; 2017-03-11 at 05:28 PM.

K'aresh isn't even on Argus. It's the Ethereal planet.

Try a bit harder when you fake things.