Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    The fact that you still don't get it shows how irrelevant your posts have been.
    Don't get what? That you're literally nothing but a troll who can't offer up a single, rational argument to save his life? And instead just continue to troll post after post after post all while firmly believing you're making some other point -- one oblivious to anyone but your own deluded self? If so, no, I totally get it.

But keep pretending like you are proving some kind of point.
    I am. And have. All anyone has to do is scroll back to early in the thread to see the first few posts either of us made to see the point succinctly made.

Unless that point is how much of an ass you can make yourself look.
    "But I'm totally not an ass! Just because I post nothing but ass posts, make up lies about my 'office buddies', throw out random insults (that only I think are insults -- like "kek, burnie sapportar, LOLOLOL") that I pulled straight out of my ass with zero backing, and can't remember a single thing I've previously said... well, hey, that doesn't mean I'm the ass! Troo story, brah!" --You.

And, as always: Still waiting for you to prove me wrong.

You are so angry...it's hilaious.
    Yeah, still not. Mocking you does not equate to anger, but that's pretty much you're modus operandi. 'lol, u so [random insult]'.

Office poll is settling in on 6 pages now....
    Sure it is.

Still waiting.

You are getting pwned on so many levels...
    XD Uh huh.

...and you try to act as if you are calling me out on something.
    Because I am.

Still waiting.

Keep dreaming...
    Oh hey, look, another completely random and meaningless reply. Shock of shocks.

Still waiting.

7+ Year Old Account
    You are getting pwned on so many levels...and you try to act as if you are calling me out on something. You sound like Chuck Schumer.
    Hahahahaha

Sorry but while both of you are pretty annoying, your by far the one being "pwned on so many levels." The other guy, while a jackass like you, is totally right about everything. especially the random nonsensical insults and being a Trump-wannabe.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-03-12 at 12:39 AM.
    "There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through out political and culture life, nutured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" —Isaac Asimov

Again....keep dreaming.
    I will.

And still waiting.

Great...fantastic.
    I'm glad you approve.

But still waiting.

When the unstoppable force meets the immovable object.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    When the unstoppable force meets the immovable object.
    They're having a pissing contest into the wind.

OT: Health care is so complicated, and I doubt Trump can even explain what the current bill does.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    They're having a pissing contest into the wind.

OT: Health care is so complicated, and I doubt Trump can even explain what the current bill does.
    clearly he hasn't read it or that part about gutting medicaid wouldn't be in there.

Okie dokie
    <nods>

Still waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Even honest actors that are highly informed and engage in sophisticated analysis have trouble determining the full range of impacts of these kinds of big law shifts. Expecting Trump, who's never shown a glimmer of interest in policy analysis, to understand a bill like this would be foolish. The absolute best case scenario, the most charitable possible interpretation, would be that he'll hire people that are trustworthy to do that analysis and summarize for him as "bill good!" or "bill bad!".

To be fair, this is probably essential at the executive level - a President cannot plausibly be expected to understand all of the finegrained details of healthcare policy. It'd be nice to have a President that gave a shit about trying though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    <nods>

Still waiting.
    A wise man once told me that if an argument goes more than three posts without anything constructive happening, it's time to drop it. I pass that advice along - there's upside to this pissing contest and it looks pretty silly to everyone reading it.

Okie dokie
    <nods>

Still waiting.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Okie dokie
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    <nods>

Still waiting.
    I like turtles.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    But .... All presidents are monkeys with guns.
    Well I mean, I guess if you're a taxonomist.
    Putin khuliyo

Waiting is cool!
    I'm aware.

And still waiting.

Michaelangelo specifically...
    "I still think I'm the cool one who has everyone backing me up, word!" --You

You are trying waaaaay too hard.
    That's funny, you seem to be the one trying waaaaay too hard not to answer a simple question.

Still waiting.

Infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-03-12 at 12:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    the back and forth derailing bickering ends NOW

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone with two firing brain cells would have known health care is extremely complicated.

Trump however is a narcissist, and that comes with believing he will automatically be good at anything he approaches, and will easily know everything about it.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Anyone with two firing brain cells would have known health care is extremely complicated.

Trump however is a narcissist, and that comes with believing he will automatically be good at anything he approaches, and will easily know everything about it.
    The nice thing about stupid people is that, by and large, they are aware of how stupid they are even if they don't like to admit it, and will understand when they are out of their depth and defer to someone more knowledgeable. The problem with the Trump administration is there is no smart guy in the room to speak of. His family members and the rest of that inner circle couldn't care less about governing, and just want to use their position to enrich themselves. Bannon and the other Breitbart folks are pretty much the equivalent of internet bro-losophers, who can write long essays with big words and name drop all manner of obscure intellectuals, but have no idea what the hell they are actually saying. Republicans in Congress are nothing more than empty suits, put in place because they have the right look for a photo op and no spine to speak of, so that they'll just do whatever their corporate paymasters tell them to do. There is no one left to be the adult in the room who can talk sense into all these idiots.