Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I am interested in the mount, but honestly not too sure how good I'd be at HotS. Not sure I want to ruin 15 games for folks :P

7+ Year Old Account
    doing more matches, need 1 more, feplague#1202, i will brb quick then starting again so any who want to join add me quck

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    I am interested in the mount, but honestly not too sure how good I'd be at HotS. Not sure I want to ruin 15 games for folks :P
    you play versus AI so doesent matter if your bad, if you want you can join us right now, add me
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I'm at work right now and won't have time till late Saturday and Sunday since I'm on PST side and I work on weekends. D: It does sound fun so I will try to get myself set-up and maybe we will play a few games. Add me: Ashrynn#1251

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Vs AI could be argued as being a good thing due to the lack of a "win" requirement.
    What would happen if there was a requirement for games with other players.
    A tonne of thrown games, simply to "lose quickly".
    AI games takes some of those not intent on winning out of the pool of those that do.
    If they want their quick loss, an AI team will always oblige. A human one may not.
    HotS has hard punishments for any kind of abuse - I don't see losing even at bronze level ever benefiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    HotS has hard punishments for any kind of abuse - I don't see losing even at bronze level ever benefiting.
    We see that sort of behaviour all the time in WoW.
    Demands to "lose fast", and as a persistent thing.
    And given how I suspect many of those in there for the mount will be having their first experiences of the game, will those penalties really matter, or even be something they are aware of.
    Will it even matter to those not wanting to come back ?
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    Trust me you won't ruin games vs. Beginner AI which is what groups are doing to smash out this promo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do I need an active WoW membership for the mount? I wouldn't think so, but I don't see it listed either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Do I need an active WoW membership for the mount? I wouldn't think so, but I don't see it listed either way.
    Nope, My account was inactive and I got it. Just fire up a level 1 and you should see it added.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    We see that sort of behaviour all the time in WoW.
    Will it even matter to those not wanting to come back ?
    I actually found it kinda hard to lose a game with the AI, if I just played by myself. Maybe with 4 others all avoiding combat it mgith be faster. I got my 15 by joining random pugs by advertising in the general channel and just playing against Beginnner AI, most games took 5-8 mins. So pretty easy to win and get done with very little experience.
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2017-03-11 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Hey everyone!

The For Azeroth! event in Heroes of the Storm for the Flamesaber mount in WoW is ending Monday (US)/Tuesday (EU). Since no one knows if this mount will ever be made available again, now might be the time to knock out those 15 games needed! For that purpose, we have had a thread running in the HotS forum for letting people share their BattleTags to get the mount done as fast as possible. Come on over and check it out if you haven't already.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nds-March-13th
    good. so disappointing the mounts were not reversed.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    can 4 of us go 2 on 2 vs eachother and win trade ?
    just play 4 vs ai on begginer its piss easy - 1 game shoudl take you 6-9 minutes.

the things is i dont care about this mount , i have already hundreds of mounts and like any event mount, millions of people will have it, showing it to everyone who have it, so it make it no special at all to have ;x

did'nt do the event to have it and will not do it

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    doing more matches, need 1 more, feplague#1202, i will brb quick then starting again so any who want to join add me quck

- - - Updated - - -

you play versus AI so doesent matter if your bad, if you want you can join us right now, add me
    As Fel said, AI matches vs easy comp opponents, can get it done in an hour.
    Just keep pounding down a lane, nothing else, no mercs, etc.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    Hi.

Im missing only 5 games for the mount, if any1 can help, i will appreciate alot.

Add me ghost#2509.

Thank

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    The mount is added to your collection automatically upon completion of the event. All you have to do is unwrap it the next time you log in, whenever that might be!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    As Fel said, AI matches vs easy comp opponents, can get it done in an hour.
    Just keep pounding down a lane, nothing else, no mercs, etc.
    well not exactly, on some maps you pound down a lane then do something and its an easy win (however if you have a seargent hammer just let them peck at core and defend them)
    reason you do this is unless you have some specific charecters, by the time you reach the core you will be too weak/low level to take the core down
    spider push top, get to core then go do boss
    mines, push whatever lane will have your golem, then get a 100 golem
    tower of doom push lanes and defend them, try to have all 6 at once
    shrines just gotta push, if the punisher lines up with yoru lane, go ahead, the issue is hes not THAT strong, but he can be useful if you are lucky
    battle of eternity, push until the first base is dead, then start working on the other lane, make sure to get immortal when it spawns, then push with it, it does alot of damage and tanks well
    Sky temple, Push bot, once you reach core go get boss
    terror sadly just gunna have to push whatever lane you can
    Blackheart push top, then get boss once at core
    Dragon, push middle then get shrines and use dragon to tank and finish core
    Cursed push top or bottem, your choice as there is a boss in both lanes, once at core capture the boass and kill them
    Braxis, push the lane and hope that lane is the one that the zerg will spawn on, if so capture both beacons and then push with zerg once it reaches 100%
    Warhead, push to core then use warheads on core once you feel you are strong enough you can finish it off, everyones topped up, enemy team is wiped (or kill them with the nukes ;3 ) and you have a good minion wave with a catapult or two
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Bumping this as a last reminder.

15 AI games is super fast. New Player chat on the menu makes finding a group (who will accept/send friend requests) easy. Takes like 10 seconds tops. Matches are usually about 5-15 mins each.

Just don't forget to pick a Warcraft hero when playing with a friend vs AI.

i did this event to get mount and to see how fun HotS is then went into WoW to enjoy the mount but its generally a meh mount and WoW is such a nightmare to try to catch up to friends gear level so i can group with them that it felt like a solo game so i unsubbed.

Reminder: This is the last day for US to get the mount, and the second-last day for EU.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    God i hate HotS. Well, to be fair, all MOBA's. Now i need to reach lvl 20 to get Graves. Meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, thats right, Graves at level 20. This will take forever I am at 30 won games vs bots, did 15 for the Genji skin in Overwatch before, and now 15 for this mount and I hit level 9 at my 15th win this time and 30th in total. I don't know if each level require more XP than the last, if not, I expect another 35-40 wins to hit 20. IF the experience increases every level, God knows how many games I need more