10+ Year Old Account
    Y'know, something that has annoyed me for the longest time...is it really fucking necessary for every fucking mob to have a spammable AoE ability? I notice it the most when leveling casters, because I have to constantly move around to get out of it, which interrupts casting. Doing fates where you have multiple mobs on you are just fucking impossible because every time you stand still for more than a second, something starts an AoE cast on you.

Also, the Wooly Yaks in the 50+ areas seem to have a ridiculous agro radius. And there are a few fates that have two spawn points for them, and their spawn rate is ridiculous. It's just frustrating when you're trying to level efficiently but keep having to run around dodging huge agro areas and AoE spots on the ground, and come so close to dying because you can't fucking sit still long enough to cast shit.

Sorry, just needed to vent after the fourth death in an hour from over agro and AoE spams.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, Yaks have big aggro radii.

As for the AoEs: you get used to it. These AoEs are one, if not the, reason why pulling half the map and AoEing them down isn't viable.
    I rather have mobs where I need to pay attention to their abilities instead of mindless "can do nothing of consequence save for my ridiculously strong autoattack" mobs like in WoW. So boring.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Heh, 21st would be nice birthday present.
    Indeed it would be a day late for my birthday but better late then never.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that Q/A was such disappointment, not sure why I even bothered watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Indeed it would be a day late for my birthday but better late then never.
    Same, same - 20/03.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that Q/A was such disappointment, not sure why I even bothered watching it.
    Nothing of note? Wasn't really paying attention, or knew it was up, >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    More or less copied these from Reddit, but sadly didn't really see anything interesting.

Q: With upcoming changes to cross-class skills and battle retooling, what will happen to healer DPS? Will we still have the capacity to deal damage or will that come to an end?
    A: Cleric Stance will stay, but remember: You're suppose to be healers!
    Q: With i280 gear, why was the weekly restriction not lifted for Dun Scaith nor Creator Savage?
    A: It will be lifted later.
    Q: Can we get a cruise chaser mount?
    A: I will look into it.
    Q: Did Doma & Ala Mhigo fall because no one wanted to tank/heal?
    A: Everyone from Eorzea should help them as tank and healers!
    Q: With all the work we do with the Scions, when are we getting our goggles?
    A: ...Do you really want the goggles? Maybe when we go to Sharleans (spelling). 6.0?
    Q: AST and SCH are top healers question-asker feels, what balance changes are coming for WHM in 4.0?
    A: We'll work on balancing this, "Please trust me".
    Q: Any updates for wedding system like anniversary?
    A: We're working on stuff like that. Maybe 4.1 or 4.2.
    Q: What plans are there to streamline crafter actions?
    A: They will be adjusting the action skills for DoL & DoH. A new icon shown off from 1.0 during the recap? Shepard? Hint hint.
    Q: Krile outfit when?
    A: It's in the works.
    Q: Any plans to make seasonal events like the 2016 Saints Wake event?
    A: They want to do this again like a dungeon for seasonal events.
    Q: What changes are being made to Enochian?
    A: I can't say! It'll probably be persistent.
    Q: Any Stormblood content that we as players might miss that they're proud of?
    A: Tried to do their best to play through and enjoy so that you won't miss it. Climbing? Kugane, you can climb on top of high places, so please explore.
    Q: What's the status on male bunny outfit?
    A: I remember this! Hyur and Roe part is done. The other races are still being worked on. But Stormblood is the focus currently.
    Q: Please implemented a Orchestrion pod (like an iPod)
    A: Wonderful idea. But would require a lot of bandwidth from Soken and he'd probably scream nooooo if he was here (laugh). He'll let Soken know.
    Q: Any plans to add tier set bonuses to Savage gear?
    A: No current plans.
    Q: Any plans to expand on the different cultures of the clans in the game currently? More lore?
    A: There will be a focus on one group during Stormblood, but can't confirm which one.
    Q: Can we display gear within the house?
    A: They were just talking about this in Japan. In 4.x they want this to happen.
    Q: Will there be a diving log? Like sightseeing log
    A: No confirmation of what areas will be in travel logs, so he's not sure if those are underwater or not at the moment.
    Q: Can we have more challenging content like Savage?
    A: It might not be possible unless we expand our dev team to twice the size.
    Q: Mentor system, will the buff level cap be increased?
    A: They will probably looking into it.
    Last edited by Anzaman; 2017-03-11 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I only skimmed through things, but one thing of note is the NA datacenters are being moved and upgraded prior to Stormblood. Think one of the slides (or maybe it was a verbal from Yoshida) stating it would occur in May. They didn't disclose as to where they are moving them, though.

Yoshi-P also basically told people to chill the fuck out over the 280 weapons, heh. I got all of that salt out the morning the patch went up; as others indicated, there's no content of relevance for those weapons at this point (because a very small pool of people actually care about speedfarming Creator Savage). Also, whether it's a 275 or 280 weapon, they all end up replaced by halfway through leveling in Stormblood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohh, really not that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Yoshi-P also basically told people to chill the fuck out over the 280 weapons, heh.
    Yeah, I'm totally chilled about them.
    So chilled that I won't even lift a finger to obtain one. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Yeah, I'm totally chilled about them.
    So chilled that I won't even lift a finger to obtain one. ^^
    Same here. If I happen to get one, great. But I'm definitely not going to try and actively farm them. I'm getting the minions, mount, and perhaps the occasional foray to get crafting mats, but that's it.

Q: What changes are being made to Enochian?
    A: I can't say! It'll probably be persistent.
    Nah, you have to at least quote that part exactly as the person asked it, just because it sounded so horrible. XD

What specific changes are you making to EEEEE-NOOOOO-CHAIN?
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

kind of wish they just left out Q&A and gave us some more previews/info of next patch or 4.0.

we will probably get more info from the random interviews that start popping up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sad to see the SB PAX panel was disappointing especially compared to the HW one.

Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    Sad to see the SB PAX panel was disappointing especially compared to the HW one.
    Not a lot of people asked the right questions, there were a lot of uninformed folk asking repeats, bunch of questions that were meh, ect. ect., the random draw from a bag definitely didn't help, it's hard to tell if those were previewed or not before being added to the pool, I'd imagine so but we still got losers from it

I feel it got pretty ridiculous when someone brought his own personal drama up in the middle of the QA, that was like "what"?
    Last edited by Veluren; 2017-03-11 at 10:22 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    Not a lot of people asked the right questions, there were a lot of uninformed folk asking repeats, bunch of questions that were meh, ect. ect., the random draw from a bag definitely didn't help, it's hard to tell if those were previewed or not before being added to the pool, I'd imagine so but we still got losers from it

I feel it got pretty ridiculous when someone brought his own personal drama up in the middle of the QA, that was like "what"?
    SB PAX EAST panel was just a Q&A while the HW panel showed gameplay, gear movie etc.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyqedOqkaHI&t
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDzvYQDbPvA

i've been working on my bard anima for the last few weeks and i'm obsessed with bow mage now. SMN is ruined and feels too slow.

Well, I saw the 'emergency mission' for the first time earlier.

Everybody died due to a lack of coordination/people being unwilling to discuss tactics in advance.