Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythbredor View Post
    No it wouldn't detect the GPU if you were plugged into onboard graphics no. So plug your monitor into the GPU that would fix your issues more than likely.

Edited: Maybe it is faulty? I don't know super strange issue. But if you could plug into the GPU to verify the GPU isn't working would be grand.
    Alright,
    Well, I'll have to wait until tomorrow and get a VGA->DVI dongle ..
    Cause my card only has DVI, HDMI and every single possible connection in this world besides VGA,
    And of course, the HDMI doesn't work, cause I need a driver for it in order to work,
    FML, right? :E

Quote Originally Posted by Len View Post
    Alright,
    Well, I'll have to wait until tomorrow and get a VGA->DVI dongle ..
    Cause my card only has DVI, HDMI and every single possible connection in this world besides VGA,
    And of course, the HDMI doesn't work, cause I need a driver for it in order to work,
    FML, right? :E
    HDMI shouldn't need I assume you mean nvidia drivers to work. Have you tried HDMI? Unplug your display from your motherboard completely and try HDMI.

HDMI shouldn't need I assume you mean nvidia drivers to work. Have you tried HDMI? Unplug your display from your motherboard completely and try HDMI.
    I did, and it doesn't work..
    I thought you needed the GPU's driver installed for the HDMI to work

I did, and it doesn't work..
    I thought you needed the GPU's driver installed for the HDMI to work
    You shouldn't. Try taking the GPU out and reslotting it making sure it's fully seated in the slot. Also reseat the power cables.

You shouldn't. Try taking the GPU out and reslotting it making sure it's fully seated in the slot. Also reseat the power cables.
    I did,
    a couple of times.. nothing :E
    I even cleaned CMOS

I did,
    a couple of times.. nothing :E
    I even cleaned CMOS
    Can you take a picture of your GPU (slotted in the motherboard) and a picture of the back of the motherboard?

Can you take a picture of your GPU (slotted in the motherboard) and a picture of the back of the motherboard?
    It's seated good,
    But you can't really see anything (back of the mobo)
    the case is covering about half of it..

It's seated good,
    But you can't really see anything (back of the mobo)
    the case is covering about half of it..
    I meant the IO. So I assume you recently got your 7700 CPU? Trying to get a feel for what could be broken. I don't think your GPU is the issue, do you have a friend/family member you can test your GPU in their system? Also look and make sure your 24 pin motherboard connector is plugged in, and your (4 or 8 pin) CPU power connector is plugged in. If it is then try this it will be a bit more work, but carefully uninstall your CPU cooler, take your CPU out and put it somewhere safe take a flashlight and look in the CPU socket for any bent pins, and if you find any take a picture and upload it here. Also inspect the bottom of the CPU to make sure it's clean.

I meant the IO. So I assume you recently got your 7700 CPU? Trying to get a feel for what could be broken. I don't think your GPU is the issue, do you have a friend/family member you can test your GPU in their system? Also look and make sure your 24 pin motherboard connector is plugged in, and your (4 or 8 pin) CPU power connector is plugged in. If it is then try this it will be a bit more work, but carefully uninstall your CPU cooler, take your CPU out and put it somewhere safe take a flashlight and look in the CPU socket for any bent pins, and if you find any take a picture and upload it here. Also inspect the bottom of the CPU to make sure it's clean.
    Right,

So, some updates:

The card was indeed fucked up, I brought it to the shop, they sent it to the main lab for check,
    and they insta replaced it with a brand new GTX 1070 Windforce OC 8GB.

So, I guess that's nice, no ? :F

Thanks again folks..