Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Haha, Erdogan is now promising revenge and sanctions against us.

Get fucked, Turkey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    I actually don't know. Is that relevant tho? Theoretically speaking, can a legal system be proper without special protection for Jews?
    Its make a huge difference and explain why Netherland and Germany/Austria top the statistics. No legal system shall be special in what culture group it protect, but its fair that a crime that was motivate by racism shall have a harder penalty. Its a difference if I torches a Mosque becuse I hate Muslims compared to I torches a building (which happened to be a Mosque) becuse I like to see fire. The result is the same but the motive makes a big difference for the punishment, the first case prison the second a a task for the mental health care (if I was crazy enough)
    Last edited by mmoc957ac7b970; 2017-03-11 at 04:43 PM.

I actually don't know. Is that relevant tho? Theoretically speaking, can a legal system be proper without special protection for Jews?
    The question is not 'can a legal system be proper without special protection for Jews'. *If* you wish to change the discussion question, a more proper question is 'does your legal system protect minorities'. I have some doubts if the Turkish system does, but I am no lawyer.

If statistics only come from countries that actually categorise these numbers, you automatically get flawed statistics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    @Kangodo

What is the rationale behind our foreign minister's denial of landing? Which law were they about to violate?
    First: Rotterdam isn't known for being the most safest of places, and the pro-Erdogan faction has been aggressive before. So they did it on grounds of public safety, which is rational if anything.
    Second: When they negotiated about a solution, your laddies started rambling about sanctions before the negotiations even concluded.
    Third: It becomes quite evident that, in this case, Erdogan is baiting us into a conflict by sending his minister mere moments before our own elections. If they decided to come and talk after the elections, it would be possible that he would be allowed entry.

And the most laughable thing is, Erdogan accuses us of wanting to meddle with the referendum, whilst at the same time, his minister's campaign on our soil could also influence our own elections.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2017-03-11 at 05:18 PM.

lol really what a fucking faggot. idiots made their own law that prevents any political campaign abroad back in the past, but now they dont even follow it. typical akp for you. what a bunch of clowns. ducked up a wonderful country.

but the thing is all this denies from europe makes their hand stronger here, they keep using it for their propaganda. so if you let they win if you dont let again they win. fucking win win for akp.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonora View Post
    *If* you wish to change the discussion question, a more proper question is 'does your legal system protect minorities'. I have some doubts if the Turkish system does, but I am no lawyer.
    *You* want to change the subject. My question is relevant to the post directed to me. Since you are no lawyer and clueless about Turkish legal system and since the question is irrelevant and I intend not to change the subject, I will just ignore the question.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2017-03-11 at 06:13 PM.

Deleted
    Update:

the turkish minister has NOT arrived at the consulate. |But was stopped by police at a tanking station in the netherlands on her way to rotterdam. (source; local dutch media: http://www.rijnmond.nl/nieuws/152734...-bij-Rotterdam ) The. The rotterdam mayor has ordered the area around the consulate to be cleared for public safety. A small group (20-30) of turkish flag wavers have gathered somewhere in rotterdam but all seems relatively quiet so far

Oh, and the turkish trolls are out in force on #hollandadannaziuygulaması (dutch nazi practices)
    Last edited by mmocfbca7f21de; 2017-03-11 at 06:23 PM. Reason: source changed its story

Time to Vote the "Dutch Trump'.

Make a stand you Dutchy people.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-d...en-if-he-loses

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    I'm not crazy enough to take that bait yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    Oh, and the turkish trolls are out in force on #hollandadannaziuygulaması (dutch nazi practices)
    They also came up with this.

Which is funny, considering Erdogan's jimmies got rustled quite a bit when zeh Germans made fun of him. But when he calls others Nazis, and his own people do it it's fine. A hypocritice through and through.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2017-03-11 at 06:32 PM.

*You* want to change the subject. My question is relevant to the post directed to me. Since you are no lawyer and clueless about Turkish legal system and since the question is irrelevant and I intend not to change the subject, I will just ignore the question.
    That is your freedom. However, while I am not a lawyer, I am better in statistics and logic, and that is where you so far try to avoid giving good answers. To wit, for proper discussion:

* Pictures from posts 41 and 71. Nr 41 is exposed earlier this thread. Going on for post 71 (which in itself already denied the 'nr 3' remark):
    * You asking "Since people are calling that these statistics are "fake" and are not "true". Go a head and put the actual figures and enlighten us. "
    * a77 pointing out (post 84) that "I did say they are true statistics about Netherland and Germany/Austria.... now Kuntantee do Turkey have a law that make a difference if a crime was anti semitic motivated or a "ordinary" crime? ".
    --> Meaning that these numbers only can come from countries that actually count if crimes are directed towards certain minorities. Since there is a number of countries about which we know they have this kind of crime, but dont measure this, we know the picture is limited and the actual position of the Netherlands is even better than the picture suggests. So, true numbers cant be given since those countries stay silent, but it is likely the Netherlands would end up even better.
    * You in post 86: "I actually don't know. Is that relevant tho? Theoretically speaking, can a legal system be proper without special protection for Jews? " The first two sentences show you dont understand the picture and points I just discussed. The third sentence is a redirection of the discussion so far (which is how relevant the shown pictures are). I just went ahead with your remark, but my main point was that you misunderstand, by accident or deliberately, the shown statistics and their pitfalls.

Have a nice day!

Deleted
    man there are a couple of turks I know and I like them, but oh boy the vast majority of turks is so ... you just gotta dislike them. Especially the provocative behaviour, rudeness and hypocrisy.

And now with turkey becoming more religious it will only get worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    man there are a couple of turks I know and I like them, but oh boy the vast majority of turks is so ... you just gotta dislike them. Especially the provocative behaviour, rudeness and hypocrisy.

And now with turkey becoming more religious it will only get worse.
    I agree. In my first year of college we had four Turks. And two of them were amazingly fun guys, some of the best people I've met. And the other two were the most disrespectful asshats I have encountered.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    I agree. In my first year of college we had four Turks. And two of them were amazingly fun guys, some of the best people I've met. And the other two were the most disrespectful asshats I have encountered.
    The only thing I can say for sure at this point is that they are easily manipulated into a frenzy, especially when religion gets involved. That is the thing erdogan has improved upon, using mosques' and religion etc. to motivate his followers.. historically speaking not a cool combination... I mean look at that vile smut that's being posted on that tag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Update: The minister that came by car has been stopped at a petrol station at Rotterdam.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post

Make a stand you Dutchy people.

[IMG]http://www.newyorker.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Shorto-HowGeertWildersTheDutchTrumpWinsEvenIfHeLoses-690.jpg[IMG]

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-d...en-if-he-loses

He is not winning anything with this, other parties have already come out against this.

But nice try, Trump fanboy.

I am better in statistics and logic
    I am a computer scientist with a master's degree, and a very good programmer. Statistics say I am highly likely to be better in both logic (due to my analytical thinking skills) and in statistics (due to my degrees in formal sciences) compared to you.

Now, judging from the way you think I was trying to change the subject, I am almost certain that you have very poor reasoning ability.

Now, away with your "proper discussion".

Deleted
    I am a computer scientist with a master's degree, and a very good programmer. Statistics say I am highly likely to be better in both logic (due to my analytical thinking skills) and in statistics (due to my degrees in formal sciences) compared to you.

Now, judging from the way you think I was trying to change the subject, I am almost certain that you have very poor reasoning ability.

Please take this nonsense to whispers or something, computer scientist with a master's degree thats a very good programmer. (with the tip to invest some 'study time' into people skills)

Anyhoo on topic: lots of stuff is happening; mostly aimed at not having the turkish politicians adress the gathered dutch turks outside. (I'm sure theres something to say about multiculturalism here)

Grats! Both an authority argument and a bit of a personal attack, to make me back down!
    I dont feel your need to show off, but lets say, I doubt comparing our diploma's would make me "lose" the authority argument . But as long as you dont manage to respond to the flaws in your logic as I pointed out, you are not showing your masterful skills. You dodged that twice, I am not continuing with your evasive approach. Bye!

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats! Both an authority argument and a bit of a personal attack, to make me back down!
    I dont feel your need to show off, but lets say, I doubt comparing our diploma's would make me "lose" the authority argument . But as long as you dont manage to respond to the flaws in your logic as I pointed out, you are not showing your masterful skills. You dodged that twice, I am not continuing with your evasive approach. Bye!
    He already ignored everything when that image he quoted was proven wrong, I wonder if he is also posting on twitter under this tag #hollandadannaziuygulaması

heh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    Couldn't have gone better for Erdogan. This will be a huge boost to his campaign as he is victimized.
    Well if you have no objective press there'll always be a way to share that sentiment. But if he's the victim after calling the netherlands nazi-remnants then let him be the victim, seems they have a monopoly on that state anyhoo.