Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    Mass Effect 1 has aged really well. Compare it to a game like Witcher 1 and you will see how big a difference it is. Some other games that came out in 2007 was: Jade Empire, Crysis, Halo 3 and the first Assassin's Creed.
    Crysis 1 still looks better than any Console-Game ever.

How can a developer be so lazy that they have to take stuff off fucking deviantart.

It's all over again.

Enjoy your quality game drones.

Please post respectfully and productively. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-03-11 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post

Enjoy your quality game
    Thank you, I will.

As for you, enjoy.......whatever it is you do to derive joy. Bitching about games you don't play I guess. Enjoy that.
    Last edited by Derah; 2017-03-11 at 03:23 PM.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    I dunno man, I really like the interrupts, and I actually think they work better as that, interrupts, rather than an option you take when the other side stops talking.
    I agree to an extent, I think some of it could be solved by not having runaway conversations. Moreover, the more my character talks without my actual input the less it feels like I'm playing my character, and I'm playing someone else's character in someone else's story. As a long time D&Der, I HATE it when you realize half-way through a campaign that none of your decisions actually matter because we're really just playing through the story the DM wants to tell.

You do have a point that a lot of them are weird. I should have the option of kissing liara at the end of Shadow Broker, without having to take an easily missable interrupt, and who the hell would not hug tali after she's just seen her dad dead? but a lot of the renegade interrupts would lose their punch if they weren't actually interrupting a foe mid-sentence.

For example, when you shut up that krogan in Mordin's loyalty mission by shooting the gas pipe behind him, or deliberately piss off the main villain in Kasumi's loyalty mission by shooting up a priceless vase.
    Yeah, an personally if there's no "other option" ie: no Renegade choice at the same time it makes the "choice" to make a certain decision less potent. If you have the option to make a "good" choice there should be a counterposing "bad" choice.

This is just me, but I always keep my hand on the mouse anyways. Its not like I can telekinetically choose my dialog options (or use that garbage of Kinect), I have to move the mouse and select what I wanna say, so I leave my hand on the mouse at all times, thus I've never missed an interrupt prompt , since they usually have a very generous timeframe for you to press the button.
    Eh, I know it's my fault for having the habit of watching conversations (I blame Diablo III's awesome cutscenes) but maaaaaaa.

But that's the second best boss fight in the entire game D= (The best one being of course Tela Vasir, her fight is doubly awesome if done as a Vanguard shepard)
    My Adept Shep just found it tedious.

Like I said, a lot of those moments lose their punch if they're not actually interrupting someone in the middle of their speech. This mostly applies to the renegade interrupts. I don't see how the paragon ones couldn't work as part of the conversation as an option you just pick. This doesn't mean I think interrupts are perfect. My main gripe with them is that they ended up being mostly mandatory.

Hopefully in Andromeda, the interrupts (Now called "Impulse Actions") will be more optional, and refusing to take them can actually yield equally viable results than just automatically taking them whenever they appear.
    I'm not a huge fan of twitch gaming an shooters to begin with, the ME series is literally the only shooter I own. So I suppose this is less of a complaint for people who are more trained with it or more into that genre.

This is indeed weird. To date ME2 stands like a sore thumb in bioware's library as the only game without an LGBT romance option in their entire library of post-KOTOR games.

People who play Fem!Shep got doubly-screwed over, because out of the 3 options available to you, 1 of them is a cheating bastard that dumps you unceremoniously in the third game, and the other innevitably dies one way or another in the third game regardless of what you do. Garrus is the only romance option for Fem!Shep in ME2 that has a beneficial outcome. Unless you romanced Liara in the previous game.
    Yeah I don't get why they did that. I mean don't get it to the point of just "can't even". Like, Thane's a good guy and all but even as a lead character with a death wish I'm not really interested in striking up a romance with a dying guy. Garrus is nice and all but he's totally my Shep's bro...and as much as I'm okay romancing near-humans, Garrus is a little too alien for me.

SWTOR does that, and to a certain extent, so do all the ME and DA games. Just quick-save before a conversation.
    Yeah, that's what I want. Just like SWTOR. I would quick save but often you don't get the option, going straight from boss-fight to important conversation.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Thank you, I will.

As for you, enjoy.......whatever it is you do to derive joy. Bitching about games you don't play I guess. Enjoy that.
    It's getting quite annoying. I mean yeah that stuff that happened in ME3 whatever that was years ago and the qqing about Andromeda some of it is legit but

"Enjoy your game drones."

Yeah I'm going to ignore you if you go that route.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder why don't they complain about Bioware using real people as models for protagonists. Must be lazy, right?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    I wonder why don't they complain about Bioware using real people as models for protagonists. Must be lazy, right?
    I bet their gun sounds aren't even from real guns 180 years in the future.

#cheap
    Last edited by I Push Buttons; 2017-03-11 at 04:29 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    I bet their gun sounds aren't even from real guns 180 years in the future.

#cheap
    They even use 3rd party engine, instead of making their own.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    I don't get how they can release such a buggy piece of shit. Its like ME3 all over again. Whats wrong with them releasing it in such an unplayable state? Even fucking Early Access Games have better QA-Control!

Quote Originally Posted by Cirilla View Post
    I don't get how they can release such a buggy piece of shit. Its like ME3 all over again. Whats wrong with them releasing it in such an unplayable state? Even fucking Early Access Games have better QA-Control!
    You are trying way too hard to flame this game and bait people into argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least the not all the animations are bad. So we have that going for us, which is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    You are trying way too hard to flame this game and bait people into argument.
    He's doing that on every thread he's posted in. Take a look at his post history, nothing but bitching and whining on EVERY SINGLE TOPIC he participates in.

The refund policy on Origin should serve as a decent incentive for EA that the game launches smoothly.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    At least the not all the animations are bad. So we have that going for us, which is nice.

That's fucking hilarious xD

What % of the main cast are gender fluid transpeople in this one?

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Can anyone tell me if they have shown the character creation screen yet? Still not keen on the ugly ass face they've shown us so far. And I've not been able to find any char creation videos yet either.

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if they have shown the character creation screen yet? Still not keen on the ugly ass face they've shown us so far. And I've not been able to find any char creation videos yet either.
    No vids yet detailing character creation. I'm sure a billion of them will come up next thursday which is when people can play the early access

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    What % of the main cast are gender fluid transpeople in this one?
    None.

You're acting like this is common practice, but there have only been two extremely minor trans characters in bioware games. 1 random prostitute in DA2 (Who could just be a transvestite rather than an actual transgender) and a very minor character in Inquisition (Krem).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    It’s pretty amusing how most of the posts are now either from people exaggerating how bad the game is or attempting to excuse every problem with it with some kind of bullshit.
    Or watching the videos frame-by-frame to find specific split-second blink&miss moments where there's an odd glitch, so they can make a gif of it, and then whine about poor quality.

I mean, if you have to watch the video frame-by-frame, and the error is only visible when the video is seen at a tenth of its normal speed, is it REALLY all that worth bitching about?

Hmm, statistics are fun: Mass Effect 3 had over 670 different named characters major and minor pooled from across the trilogy. Andromeda will have over 1400 named characters alone, and the amount of voiced lines in Andromeda will be bigger than the sum of all the voiced dialog from ME2 and 3 put together.

Well i am happy that bioware decided to include mentally handicapped characters this time around.

Shooting with the gun backwards, no problem.
    The bullets just bounces off her, space magic and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Well i am happy that bioware decided to include mentally handicapped characters this time around.

Shooting with the gun backwards, no problem.
    The bullets just bounces off her, space magic and all that.

Funny glitch and all, but that's inexcuseable to have in a trailer.