Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    I'm usually not a

Claim: Cynic
    Senna did claim Palawin.

If senna fails to claim shes probably scum right.. Same as Raza if he's not confirmed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Senna did claim Palawin.
    Oh great. Then assuming it's confirmed.

If I understand her claim and she's telling the truth, she has no real reason not to claim truthfully.

I don't think we should change anything if her claim turns out to be false.

- - - Updated - - -

Hold on to your butts.

Vote: Catta

The more I think about it the more likely there's a second scum team. I don't think anyone else can be on crisis team, other than if Raza is not confirmed.
    If there's is another team of 2,it's most likely Listo and senna ,but could potentially include large or ret . (if Raza is confirmed it can't be him - I don't think inno child scum would be in even the most bastard games, it just makes it too strong for scum).

If so, without night actions, the next few days would look like this :

After Catta's death : crissi v 2scum v 4 town.

If a night kill goes through : Crissi v 2 scum v 3 town.

Tomorrow if we lynch Crissi : 2 scum v 3 town
    After night : 2v2, town lose.

Tomorrow if we lynch one of them : Crissi v 1 v 3
    Night : 1v1v2

I doubt I'd be killed tonight but wanted to put these thoughts out just in case. To remaining town : take time tomorrow to consider and discuss, don't rush forward to lynch Crissi because if there's a second scum team they will be super keen to do that, then they win.

10+ Year Old Account
    May as well

Vote Catta

That was the hammer.

End of Day 5

Catta(5): Razamith(#743), Listo (#759), PalawinFC (#760), Reticence (#763), Crissi(#765)

Reticence is Loud (#703)
    Largehorn is Depressed (#705)
    PalawinFC is Nearsighted (#720)
    Senna is a Cynic (#734)
    Razamith is an *Innocent Child* (#743)

Story segment: (Collapsed)
    Spoiler: 

Why me!?
    You know why!
    No, I really do not!
    You're the disco lover. And several witnesses heard someone singing tacky songs when the murders happened. It had to have been you!
    That is stupid and you know it.
    Yeah, sure. I came here to kill someone. Some actor or something. A master of disguise.
    But how the hell can I tell which of you loonies are acting and who are not?
    I'm a professional, not some sort of mind reader. You all look positively insane in my eyes.
    So you did kill someone! Execute him!
    I keep saying, I haven't done a thing. I'm a professional, not some sort of mass murderer. Why would I want all of you dead anyway?
    No wait. When I think about it, I seriously do. Maybe this is my failure after all, for not taking you all out earlier.

So this is it then? The gallows for old Catta?
    I hope you are all eaten by that monster.

*snap*

this is the best day ever!

It is now Night 5

Guido "Catta" Pesci has been lynched!
    (No, you're not getting a rolecard)

There are now 7 players alive in the game. You have 24 hours to submit your night actions.

Deadline:
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently you cannot trust bump.com, so this bump is brought to you by bump.org, for when your bumps aren't bumping.

How dare you question bump.com's competence.

Bump.org is nothing more than a rip-off, and if you second guess my firm again, you can throw that settlement offer I handed you yesterday - out the goddamn window. We have legal grounds -- what do you have? A cheap suit and three first-year associates? Pff, back the hell off. We're prepared to go to court.

Oh and if you're thinking about handing this reply in as evidence in your baseless countersuit "that we're 'strongarming' you off this case", don't bother - it's inadmissible in court.

That settlement offer is on the table for another 48 hours. I suggest you take it.

Bump.com // bumps you can trust

End of Night 5

Story segment: (Collapsed)
    Spoiler: 

It's too dark outside!
    Don't worry so much man! We took out the bad guy.
    Tonight we should celebrate!
    How can you really be so cheerful? There is a monster out there! People died!
    Yeah, but we're in here, safe and sound. It's okay!
    Celebrate all you like. I swore to myself I would keep you loonies safe when I signed up, and I plan to.
    You may be loonies - but you are my loonies. I will keep you safe. Leave the watch to me.
    Cheer up, man! Don't be so glum!
    He's probably right, you know. These things always take a turn for the worse.
    No, there is definitively someone out there.

Come out! Show yourself!
    I know you are the-

Aaah!
    He got executed, eheheh! Off with his head!
    Close the door!!!!

Clark "Largehorn" Brendan has been killed on Night 5

It is now day 6

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to reach a majority lynch.

Deadline:
    Last edited by Danner; 2017-03-12 at 12:19 AM.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay so... Crissi is the obvious lynch today. But we have the issue that a kill appeared. If we are to believe that Large and Ret followed what they did that meant Senna was in jail and Crissi got moved to attacking Senna (barring a 3rd mafia on that team). That would have left Palawin investigating me.

Crissi - claimed mafia
    Listo - Neighborizer (I know I am telling the truth)
    Palawin - Role Cop claim
    Raza - Innocent Child
    Ret - Redirector
    Senna - Unlucky VT

So assuming what was said would happen occurred this means Senna/Crissi should have been impossible to do a kill. We can assume Raza is a true IC so that means he couldn't kill. That would leave me, Palawin, and Ret as the possible killers. I know I'm a neighborizer though so I physically couldn't kill anyone. That would mean either someone didn't do what they said or Palawin/Ret are also scum.

Well, I did what I said I would do, so that narrows last night's kill down to Listo/Palawin for me.

@Senna1251, which night did Listo neighborize you? Also, did you receive a new role card last night? I have a theory about sanity (I can't remember if I shared it or not).

@listo95, you said you neighborized Arialla and Senna, but you've claimed three traits. What did you do with the third one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Well, I did what I said I would do, so that narrows last night's kill down to Listo/Palawin for me.

@Senna1251, which night did Listo neighborize you? Also, did you receive a new role card last night? I have a theory about sanity (I can't remember if I shared it or not).

@listo95, you said you neighborized Arialla and Senna, but you've claimed three traits. What did you do with the third one?
    I was just claiming that one to get rid of my more negative traits. I can only have 1 single neighbor at a time.

N1: Neighborized Arialla
    N2: Could do nothing due to having thread with Arialla
    N3: Neighborized Senna
    N4/N5: Could do nothing due to having thread with Senna.

So assuming what was said would happen occurred this means Senna/Crissi should have been impossible to do a kill.
    There are small possibilities of things like "strongarm" or such (since catta had ninja modifier), or some sort of block on large, but yes its more likely we're looking at that pool for this kill. There were not two kills so either catta was solo, catta's team was blocked, crissi's team was blocked/redirected to block, or very rare things (like double taps/no kill/strongarm/etc). Catta showed up yellow which is usually SK/pair but that's just metagaming and not sure if useful. Also considering pala's late yesterday post theory.

With ret claim to redirect will see if pala got any info but seems unlikely. Something else i found: @Senna1251: From pala's post #654 Day 2 No claim: Arialla, Senna. -- I dont recall this being asked but if you die if visited while not claiming, and the benefit of not is "don't lose sanity the night after I don't claim" and you hadn't had any indication of anything sanity related (all game according to you), was there a reason you did such on D2?

Well... the way I see it, Listo's not likely grouped with Catta, or he wouldn't have neighborized Arialla the same night he was killed. He could be grouped with Crackle/Crissi, though, and he didn't claim a trait on two nights that have unexplained kills.

Palawin... ehh. He was a fairly large opponent of Crackle's throughout the game, but I can't rule him out entirely because he helped divert away from Crackle on a few occasions. The only question there is intent. If he's allied with Catta, then that entire interaction between the two of them yesterday was staged, which seems unlikely?

I really want to proceed under the assumption that Largehorn didn't do something silly and jail someone who wasn't Senna last night, because that would mean that we have far less information today than we were hoping for. So, under that assumption, we have Crissi and whoever did last night's kill. It's possible that Senna is still scum, but she can't be allied with both Crissi and the other one, or the game would be over. Though if we're still dealing with three scum at this point the game might as well be over for town, anyway.

Claim: Nearsighted

10+ Year Old Account
    Ret you forgot 1 thing also. Crackle ended up lying about a trait. If I was on his team wouldn't I have told him to make sure he never had a fake trait claim at the end of day?

Ret you forgot 1 thing also. Crackle ended up lying about a trait. If I was on his team wouldn't I have told him to make sure he never had a fake trait claim at the end of day?
    Maybe. I wouldn't be surprised if you did, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he didn't listen / forgot to change it.

Unfortunately, I can't do much with that argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Maybe. I wouldn't be surprised if you did, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he didn't listen / forgot to change it.

Unfortunately, I can't do much with that argument.
    Well then, we will just have to wait for Palawin to verify that I am what I say I am.

Well then, we will just have to wait for Palawin to verify that I am what I say I am.
    I suppose. I'll be interested to hear what he has to say.

In the meantime, you said that either one of us didn't do what we said we did, or Palawin or I are scum. I'd like to know what you think is most likely, and hear your case for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ret there really is no case for it. I know I am town. I have to trust you and Large did what you said you did. If you did that meant Crissi and Senna were unable to do anything. Raza is supposed to be confirmed innocent due to his trait. That literally leaves only you or Palawin as the possible killers if Large did what he said he would in jailing Senna. We know Large was town so therefore I believe he did what he said he would. I literally can only believe it is you or Palawin who are the scum at this point. Either in you forcing Large off Senna and onto someone else or not redirecting Crissi. Or Palawin just playing us.

Ret there really is no case for it. I know I am town. I have to trust you and Large did what you said you did. If you did that meant Crissi and Senna were unable to do anything. Raza is supposed to be confirmed innocent due to his trait. That literally leaves only you or Palawin as the possible killers if Large did what he said he would in jailing Senna. We know Large was town so therefore I believe he did what he said he would. I literally can only believe it is you or Palawin who are the scum at this point. Either in you forcing Large off Senna and onto someone else or not redirecting Crissi. Or Palawin just playing us.
    Right. But if I did what I said I did, wouldn't that mean that I can't be the killer? And if I didn't do what I said I did, then couldn't anyone be the killer?

But sure, let's stick with me and Palawin for now. Do you think one of those options is more likely? If it's me, is there a team that I am on that makes sense to you? If it's Palawin, is there a team that he's on that makes sense to you?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not trying to harass you, by the way. I just would like you to think it through and come up with your best theory. We don't have a lot of room for error, at this point, so if you're town then we're going to need your input.