Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Dump her I say, there's alot more fish out there with less entitled attitudes, we are as species need to procreate, its the single most important task

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valsaber View Post
    Dump her I say, there's alot more fish out there with less entitled attitudes, we are as species need to procreate, its the single most important task
    What utter horsesht. It may be important on a species level, but I don't care. I look out for myself, and part of that is refusing to spend my money and time doing something (reproduction) that gains me nothing of practical use.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    It's a deal-breaker if she does want/have kids. /shrug

Yeah, girls that don't do anal are boring.
    Guess I'm weird. Never liked that myself, and I'm a guy.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Single most important task? Personally I think a good nights sleep is more important than getting kids. Getting kids ranks as low as you can go in importance for me.

Yeah, girls that don't do anal are boring.
    That's too painful to even put up with.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I was pretty pissed. I think she suspected that my husband was deployed, which he was at the time, but it was none of her business and I shouldn't have needed to confirm with him for her to approve it. That's Military doctors for ya, though.
    Maybe even threaten to sue the hospital for religious discrimination/attempting to push their values on you. I'd certainly threaten it to make them sweat.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Moratori View Post
    Single most important task? Personally I think a good nights sleep is more important than getting kids. Getting kids ranks as low as you can go in importance for me.
    Well surely you can belittle it with your personal day-to-day stuff, but I was talking about species as a whole, and people that give it some thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Unhinged View Post
    How is not choosing to have kids been a narcissist? In my country the burden of tax is put in people without kids or families.

The only narcissist here seems to be you as you beleive you are better than everyone else for doing what is only the most clichéd thing that any animal does. I have no problem with people having children but stop pretending you are doing the greatest thing in the world.

People who kids are their lives are by far the most boring people to be around. No one gives a shit what your child did. They are also the most narcissistic thinking their child is amazing and everyone should hear about it.

I am also sick to death of having to work harder (whilst paying more tax to subsidise families) and not having flexible hours to cover people with families. Why the fuck should I suffer because someone else chose a family without thinking of the consequences.

- - - Updated - - -

This is such crap. It could very well be that there are educated people here how are far more likely not to have children than under educated people.

Your point stands about the rest though.
    You don't know the definition of narcissist if you think being a proud dad makes me one. Feel free to bash me for my views, I am perfectly happy having kids and I honestly feel bad for the ones who are unable to. It's been the best experience of my life. I never said people who don't want kids are wrong or bad, I said they are too self absorbed to go down that path in their lives. Not all people should have kids, I 100% agree. In fact too many dum dums have kids without understanding that they are responsible for the caring and nurturing of another humans life.

Your personal grievances with how the world works bores me. If you can't understand that society is designed to help everyone, and not just you, then you are hopeless. Do the world a favor and stick to your beliefs on this one
    Last edited by dcschess05; 2017-03-12 at 02:17 AM.

lol deal breaker thats a huge fucking plus..... i've already learned that dating in my age bracket (30's) finding a single woman with no kids/that doesn't want kids is damn near impossible.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Lol at the rant over feminism...yes let's keep women barefoot and pregnant....

There's no need to worry about overall birth rates. Trust me, the human race won't be going extinct anytime soon.
    Considering how it tends to bring the best out in all the peoples of the earth, yes. All indicators point to women being happier in such conditions (or are you also liable to change your minds over time in polls as well?), not to mention giving men some concrete reason to just get to work improving the environs of everyone.

I'm a woman that doesn't want any kids so if a guy wants them ; tough luck.

not for me, i want a woman with no kids and does not want any

Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    Considering how it tends to bring the best out in all the peoples of the earth, yes. All indicators point to women being happier in such conditions (or are you also liable to change your minds over time in polls as well?), not to mention giving men some concrete reason to just get to work improving the environs of everyone.
    Just as not all men want to be fathers, not all women want to be mothers. Yes I understand that employers like employees to have families so they can work them to the ground, knowing that they can't just up and leave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Just as not all men want to be fathers, not all women want to be mothers. Yes I understand that employers like employees to have families so they can work them to the ground, knowing that they can't just up and leave.
    We're not talking about forcing anyone here, duh. And the implied situation with employers only ends up happening when you double the taxable workforce cough cough geddit.

Quote Originally Posted by dcschess05 View Post
    You don't know the definition of narcissist if you think being a proud dad makes me one. Feel free to bash me for my views, I am perfectly happy having kids and I honestly feel bad for the ones who are unable to. It's been the best experience of my life. I never said people who don't want kids are wrong or bad, I said they are too self absorbed to go down that path in their lives. Not all people should have kids, I 100% agree. In fact too many dum dums have kids without understanding that they are responsible for the caring and nurturing of another humans life.

Your personal grievances with how the world works bores me. If you can't understand that society is designed to help everyone, and not just you, then you are hopeless. Do the world a favor and stick to your beliefs on this one
    Please tell me how working harder to cover parents and having a far bigger tax burden is narcissistic?

I ahve absolutely no problem paying for the education system, in fact I think more should be spent on it. I have problems with the amount of tax breaks given to families to fund their life choices.

You literally think that your opinion is so right that you can lay a blanket statement for everyone that doesn't have kids or want kids. This is such a narcissistic thing to believe.
    Last edited by Unhinged; 2017-03-12 at 02:23 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, there are plenty of people procreating. The purpose of life is not to procreate, but to live it as best you can and be happy. If that happens to exclude having children, so be it. No one has an obligation to be unhappy to satisfy the social mores of others.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    What utter horsesht. It may be important on a species level, but I don't care. I look out for myself, and part of that is refusing to spend my money and time doing something (reproduction) that gains me nothing of practical use.
    Pretty much how I look at things. Why would I pay to be annoyed all the time? Same goes for marriage. Easier to just buy someone you hate a house and be done with it.

Guess I'm weird. Never liked that myself, and I'm a guy.
    Not everyone does and that's cool.

That's too painful to even put up with.
    For some it certainly is. Others like it. I've dated women who climax from it. /shrug

Maybe even threaten to sue the hospital for religious discrimination/attempting to push their values on you. I'd certainly threaten it to make them sweat.
    There actually should be grounds for that, if there's not already. A hospital/medical service should not be able to refuse to perform an elective service they already offer based on their own "moral" standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Unhinged View Post
    Please tell me how working harder to cover parents and having a far bigger tax burden is narcissistic?

I ahve absolutely no problem paying for the education system, in fact I think more should be spent on it. I have problems with the amount of tax breaks given to families to fund their life choices.

You literally think that your opinion is so right that you can lay a blanket statement for everyone that doesn't have kids or want kids. This is such a narcissistic thing to believe.
    Take it up with your Government, I don't make you pay taxes for my kids. For you to presume I am in a tax bracket that benefits from you is laughable to begin with...

I get it, you hate kids and wish you were never born. I'll agree with you there.

No, there are plenty of people procreating. The purpose of life is not to procreate, but to live it as best you can and be happy. If that happens to exclude having children, so be it. No one has an obligation to be unhappy to satisfy the social mores of others.
    There is truth in what you are saying, although you simply dump your responsibilities on someone else. It's okay thinking that someone else can do it, and I can do whatever I want to be happy, but for some(and me) it is just wrong

There is truth in what you are saying, although you simply dump your responsibilities on someone else. It's okay thinking that someone else can do it, and I can do whatever I want to be happy, but for some(and me) it is just wrong
    In this day and age procreation is not a responsibility that should be forced on anyone. Maybe back in the day when you needed a bigger tribe or farmhands was it expected for everyone to reproduce.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd want to do that now but they're unwilling to do that because they think I'm too young...
    Really?

My mom got them done after her third kid at 22.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    We're not talking about forcing anyone here, duh. And the implied situation with employers only ends up happening when you double the taxable workforce cough cough geddit.
    Sorry, you can't blame feminism for all of your problems.