Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    I very rarely see it.

But I'm not going to think they're nazis for having it.
    Why would you have to think it when you have helpful people to tell you who is a Nazi based on a hairstyle?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post

But he isn't suing?
    No, but what I said was in response to people saying that he should.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

I very rarely see it.

Where abouts do you live?

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    It must be since you aren't screaming about libel and slander.
    I didn't scream about "slander" for Alex Jones and I'm not screaming about it for this.

Do you think Obama and Clinton would have been justified suing Alex Jones though?
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    She made an understandable mistake and had no idea he had cancer, she profusely apologized, end of story. He doesn't look like a cancer patient so it was an honest mistake. More interesting than what happened was that Fox and other right news sites jumped all over it to attack her like it was intentional, to try to make her look bad because she's anti-Trump. It's why it's important to watch for manipulation like that. It's the worst kind of "news" reporting, because the intent of it isn't to inform people of events at all, it's just intended to manipulate opinion for people the organization likes or against people they don't like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait a second.... having a undercut means you are a nazi now? the fuck? I have had a undercut haircut for years now.... since when is a undercut a nazi haircut?!
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

I very rarely see it.

Come to Minneapolis, that haircut is all over the place. Which then leads to the question, how can that haircut be nazi when Minneapolis is over flowing with far left hipsters.
    Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I support the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Wait a second.... having a undercut means you are a nazi now? the fuck? I have had a undercut haircut for years now.... since when is a undercut a nazi haircut?!
    The same way Obama is Hitler because they both like sugar.

#GlennBeck

Look, the Trumpets in this thread are whining about people not being politically correct.

Hypocrisy at it's finest everyday with Trumpets.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    When struggling TV shows put partisanship over actual comedy and entertainment. The first rule of business is to not offend your customers. That's why you never attack the public. The guy they are calling a Nazi is a registered Democrat. So, there is that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Look, the Trumpets in this thread are whining about people not being politically correct.

Hypocrisy at it's finest everyday with Trumpets.
    So there is nothing wrong with calling Muslims with beards terrorists, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    So the show apologized, deleted the content, and contributed to his GoFundMe but the guy is still acting stank...

Jesus.
    Doesn't matter. Millions of people saw it, now they have to pay the scar. Things like this don't end in a snap. Once you trend it, you bend it...

10+ Year Old Account
    A guy in Starcraft game yesterday told me "omg noob". Time to make a thread about it, it is news worthy!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    A guy in Starcraft game yesterday told me "omg noob". Time to make a thread about it, it is news worthy!
    Yeah. Black people need to stop crying about being called thugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    "I am sorry you were offended" is not an apology.
    It's more than he should get, frankly. Complete non issue.

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    Its not a bad idea on its own. As long as you recognize that some cultures are dangerous and shouldn't be accepted as normal. Also the culture of your own people is just as relevant as any other culture.
    Which cultures are dangerous?

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    In the west it seems like there are many who think western culture is just the worst thing ever and more primitive cultures are better for the people to adhere to. This is why movies like Avatar and Dances with Wolves are so well received.

But that is off topic, so I won't say anything more.
    What is Western culture?

Which cultures are more primitive?

Deleted
    This seems like the Trump and the disabled journalist. Guess we can all agree that Samantha Bee hates people with cancer?

Good thing right wingers suddenly believe in safe spaces.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Which cultures are dangerous?

What is Western culture?

Which cultures are more primitive?
    I would argue that any culture that normalizes violence or torture without severe repercussions is dangerous to one degree or another.

short sites are now considered Nazi haircuts?

Oh boy, better tell all military people quickly