Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moratori View Post
    Found out why it's not loading anything. Twitter has a separate url for videos(twimg.com) that you need to allow that you can't see on noscript unless you're directly on the page with the video...
    Coolio, I'm kind of amazed that our computer scientist with a master's degree and very good programming skills didn't figure it out. Considering he also has those superior skills in logic. But I'll close the lid on this laptop now, good night.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    True, but he was in politics before Trump (since 1998) so Trump is just copying him :P

I believe we have a seat next to the minister that's free? Why don't you join her on her way out of the country.
    We need your shit just as much as we need hers.
    Yes because dictator supporting idiots is something the netherlands need. These people think erdogan is a god !

Let us be clear that the main reason why whe won't let the Turkish government rally on our soil in the first place is this:

Last edited by Adolecent; 2017-03-12 at 02:02 AM.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

10+ Year Old Account
    I applaud you my Dutch neighbors. It is about time someone shows those hypocrites who is boss. I wish Angela Merkel had a little bit of spine as well.

Double citizenship should not be allowed. There are people here considering themselves as turks even though living here for three generations. There is no reason for them to integrate themselves knowing they have a backup. Being born in a country should make them citizen of that country. it is also unfair for the native.

I don't think it is too much to ask for them to choose their nationality after a set time. For example after living in a country for 10 years you are asked to become a full citizen of that country or have to leave. Double citizenship should only be allowed in. Special cases like journalists or correspondents who travel between countries often.
    Last edited by Uriel; 2017-03-12 at 02:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    I applaud you my Dutch neighbors. It is about time someone shows those hypocrites who is boss. I wish Angela Merkel had a little bit of spine as well.
    Mabey Angela responded more diplomatic then we did
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post

Double citizenship should not be allowed. There are people here considering themselves as turks even though living here for three generations. There is no reason for them to integrate themselves knowing they have a backup. Being born in a country should make them citizen of that country. it is also unfair for the native.

I don't think it is too much to ask for them to choose their nationality after a set time. For example after living in a country for 10 years you are asked to become a full citizen of that country or have to leave. Double citizenship should only be allowed in. Special cases like journalists or correspondents who travel between countries often.
    Sadly it's easier said than done.

If we don't allow dual citizenship (in this case for turks) they become even more of a playball for Erdogan. Discarding the turkish citizenship costs around 10.000 Euro if you didn't serve in the military (that's the official reason why it costs something...), and he could easily make it 50.000, 100.000 or more if he feels like it.
    Hell, he could even go one step further and not release citizens at all, like Kuba, Syria, Marocco etc. Just to piss us off.

And if he doesn't release turkish citizens, the only other option to get rid of dual citizenship is to remove the German citizenship. And with that, Erdogan just made us expatriate our own people, including those that don't want anything to do with Sultan Erdogan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post

If we don't allow dual citizenship (in this case for turks) they become even more of a playball for Erdogan. Discarding the turkish citizenship costs around 10.000 Euro if you didn't serve in the military (that's the official reason why it costs something...), and he could easily make it 50.000, 100.000 or more if he feels like it.
    Hell, he could even go one step further and not release citizens at all, like Kuba, Syria, Marocco etc. Just to piss us off.

And if he doesn't release turkish citizens, the only other option to get rid of dual citizenship is to remove the German citizenship. And with that, Erdogan just made us expatriate our own people, including those that don't want anything to do with Sultan Erdogan.
    This whole thing isnt even on the political agenda, not enough amyway.. International diplomacy can solve this. Or maybe that damn euro union can finally do something sensical

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Twitter is not banned in Turkey.
    Has our master scientist programmer turk figured out yet that turks are being censored massively? Only since a couple weeks before the coup now... Basicslly sums up the problem though, how can you make any informed decision or say something Intelligeble when you're not informed.

The way this whole thing is being milked and twisted by turkish media is frankly disgusting, but entirely in line with riling up the turkish people in order to get votes.
    Last edited by mmocfbca7f21de; 2017-03-12 at 06:45 AM.

Deleted

I do not really see how that is a problem if im honest. When you live in Germany there is no reason what so ever to pay that fine, it is a Turkish problem that they have to pay to denounce their citizenship, not a problem of the country that they live in.

Its really simple, they have to forfeit once passport if they want to get another one. And if they want to stay out off trouble, all they need to do is simply not go there any more. Yea, i know that sounds kind of harsh, but again, this is up to Turkey, not the country they live in. When you visit a country then you have to adhere to their rules. So if Turkey wants to detain you because you failed to pay a fine then that is really up to them, not Germany or the Netherlands or any other country that they live in. I think the best thing these Turks in foreign nations can do is not report their children to the Turkish administration, that way they won't get a dual citizenship to begin with.

10+ Year Old Account

Wait what? The turkey government has to allow you not getting their citizenship? If a child is born in Germany what does the turk government has to do with it? If the parents are living in Germany and have a German ID what power does Erdogan have over the child? Could you elaborate?

If there weren't turk with double id here Erdogan would have no reason to come here for theme to vote.

I know a guy who had lived here for 20 years and when the turk military called his wife was pregnant with his second child. Naturally he didn't want to leave her so he was banned to ever enter Turkey again. He can't visit his grandparents anymore. He is 45. What does the country wants to do with t a 45 year old father of two? But they were adamant and didn't listen to reasoning.
    Last edited by Uriel; 2017-03-12 at 09:44 AM.

Deleted
    Good on my Dutch neighbours. I hope Belgian politicians have balls as big to keep out the supreme goat fucker his sycophants.

I doubt it though. Turkish/Belgian politicians have infiltrated the ranks of almost all political parties, who gladly take them in to appear more diverse and to appeal to the massive base of Turkish-Belgian voters. There were even campaigns in Turkish during our last federal election.

Erdogan is a thinly veiled dictator who is trying to recreate the Ottoman Empire. His rhetoric has no place in our Western democracies.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    They have to pay that fine if they want to denounce their Turkish citizenship; even if they are born in Germany.
    It seems you really don't get it.
    how do they gain that citizenship ? German Standesamt does not inform Erdogan about some offspring and if your parents are germans already by naturalization, nothing should happen and the descendants are germans and only germans. Turkey cannot claim citizens into its grasp if they do not ask for that prior.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    how do they gain that citizenship ? German Standesamt does not inform Erdogan about some offspring and if your parents are germans already by naturalization, nothing should happen and the descendants are germans and only germans. Turkey cannot claim citizens into its grasp if they do not ask for that prior.
    Isn't that enough to just show up ( Parents or them self ) at Embassy and show papers that your roots are from Turkey to get citizenship?

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unionoob View Post
    Isn't that enough to just show up ( Parents or them self ) at Embassy and show papers that your roots are from Turkey to get citizenship?
    Then it's their own fault. Or they should blame their parents.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Then it's their own fault. Or they should blame their parents.
    Turkey should fix that military part and stop trying to enlist people who live abroad, but at same time give them some bonuses and that way you can gain actual power in other countries and start shaping them as you like.

Deleted
    They have to pay that fine if they want to denounce their Turkish citizenship; even if they are born in Germany.
    It seems you really don't get it.
    But they won't have to as long as they just remain in Germany, that is a Turkish problem, not one of Germany or the Netherlands.

10+ Year Old Account
    CDA wants to get rid of the association agreement with Turkey. I seriously doubt that will ever happen though. But the agreement basically allows Turkish citizens to have a dual passport, and there are less restrictions on their integration into Dutch society.

Deleted
    So they should never be able to visit relatives, just to ease your mind?
    I don't like that idea. I think it's right out stupid.
    Again, this problem is caused by no one else then Turkey, so if you want to complain to anyone then please go complain towards Erdogan.
    And its not just to ease my mind, things like this problem there was last night would not have been an issue if there wasn't such a thing as a double citizenship. They are out dated and should just be scrapped, period.

15+ Year Old Account
    So they should never be able to visit relatives, just to ease your mind?
    That is Turkey's problem
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearly all relevant parties in Holland supported Rutte, can hardly talk about acting stupid when others would have done the same.

Reading comments on other websites:

Turks bringing up old shit and demanding respect while claiming they will never adopt western culture is just a reinforcement of a thing i discovered when i was a kid. They're rather nationalistic and when you give them facts they will scream ''YE TURKEY BEST YOU MUST RESPECT US!'' and when you tell them what respect is they will fumble about how bad your country is, and when you tell them to sod off then they will not say a thing. Mind you heard this shit 20 years ago.