10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    are you ignoring the lipstick and boobs?
    Maybe he just realized he wasn't himself before so he started hormone treatment?

Deleted
    The girl is most likely the legendary Super Saiyan of that Universe. Dragonball is not complicated, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt we'll see any fusing during the tournament, at least from the universe 7 guys. Earrings might be out if only techniques are allowed, and since the tournament is a numbers game turning 2 fighters into 1 fighter could be a bad strategy, even if its a stronger fighter. Plus Goku and Vegeta are really the only two that might make it work and Vegeta hates it. We could see some kind of fusion technique from another universe team.

though..whats stopping Buu from absorbing the entire lot of them..

15+ Year Old Account
    Is there a new episode or are they skipping a week?
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    No episode this week.
    what about an episode of the dub?

i'm definitely not keen on the whole thing so far, but it's still dragon ball and that fact alone is making me want more.

Dub should still air as normal. The newest episode just isn't airing in Japan because they're showing something else.
    it's still not up on my site v.v

need to check that other one.

- - - Updated - - -

ah, yeah. was on the other one.

man, slow panning shots are one of the most annoying forms of filler. then those stupid breaks to show pilaf, nobody gives a fuck about pilaf v.v

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I doubt we'll see any fusing during the tournament, at least from the universe 7 guys. Earrings might be out if only techniques are allowed, and since the tournament is a numbers game turning 2 fighters into 1 fighter could be a bad strategy, even if its a stronger fighter. Plus Goku and Vegeta are really the only two that might make it work and Vegeta hates it. We could see some kind of fusion technique from another universe team.
    ...Not to mention Goku's entire motivation for this tournament is to fight strong fighters...He wants to test his own strength if he's going to fuse..he's going to have to have a DAMNED good reason for it...which at this point universe being deleted is far from his mind as a damned good reason

eh honestly I kinda see it that way...I kinda don't think they know what they are getting into...

With U7's rating being that low what its not accounting for is Goku and Vegeta are probably about 2 of those points by themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    eh honestly I kinda see it that way...I kinda don't think they know what they are getting into...

With U7's rating being that low what its not accounting for is Goku and Vegeta are probably about 2 of those points by themselves
    isnt the rating based off the entire universe?

the majority of the universe is pretty weak compared to the z fighters. frieza was one of the most powerful beings in the universe and trunks was strong enough to pretty much 1 shot him by the android saga let alone now.

so the z fighters could be super duper strong while the universe itself is considered trash. like when you find a donut on top of the trash but not in the trash so you can still eat it
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Wouldn't it be funny if Goku and Vegeta were already stronger than Beerus and both Beerus and Whis knew it, but don't announce it or have it implied until later on, sort of like him and North Kai?
    Beerus wasn't worried until he saw Kaio-Ken x10, but we also didn't know then that he can 'delete' anything.

I still really like the theory that Goku and Zeno made a secret agreement and they both know that no universes will be destroyed because it explains Goku's behavior.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    isnt the rating based off the entire universe?

the majority of the universe is pretty weak compared to the z fighters. frieza was one of the most powerful beings in the universe and trunks was strong enough to pretty much 1 shot him by the android saga let alone now.

so the z fighters could be super duper strong while the universe itself is considered trash. like when you find a donut on top of the trash but not in the trash so you can still eat it
    The rating has fuck all to do with powerlevels. It's about the development of the universe and the advancement of it's civilizations.

I can't quote this enough. I don't understand why people still have it in their heads that the ratings have anything at all to do with strength.
    Because it's a number in Dragon Ball, hence it must be a measurement on how hard they can punch things!

Powerlevels were a mistake.

Truer words...
    The great irony being that powerlevels were introduced only to underline that they are a mistake, even in in-universe perspective, yet fanbase latched onto them like leeches.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Because it's a number in Dragon Ball, hence it must be a measurement on how hard they can punch things!

Powerlevels were a mistake.
    Nah....

Yamcha was a mistake...

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Nah....

Yamcha was a mistake...
    daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
    No....

It's not a damn....

Just true...

I mean, think about it:

He got beat up by KID Goku, He got dumped by Bulma, Pushed away Chichi's little ass, Died to the WEAKEST DBZ guy that even tien HANDLED, had his ass handed to him by a robotic old man on steroids and....well....

The only pussy he has now is his Waifu cats pussy....

And even she pokes fun at him SOMETIMES (Most of the time though, she's even more Annoying than a Smurf when on crack).

No....

It's not a damn....

Just true...

I mean, think about it:

He got beat up by KID Goku, He got dumped by Bulma, Pushed away Chichi's little ass, Died to the WEAKEST DBZ guy that even tien AND Krillin HANDLED (and in Krillin's case, he took out 3 of the remaining 4 Saibamen at. the. same. time.).
    FTFY 10chars, because editing the quote doesn't count for some reason

Thanks...I guess

I mean, you proved my point...so..YAY!

10+ Year Old Account
    The only pussy he has now is his Waifu cats pussy....

10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset