Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Leonora did they change there statement (DENK I mean)?
    Still calling for de-escalating from both sides and condemning the actions of Rutte, claiming it to be a publicity stunt, but not saying a word about the fact that Erdogan threatened and insulted the country.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Typical DENK rhetoric then, Arms of Erdogan they are.

It was still retarded, especially if we allow foreign politicians to influence our own politics.
    Met twee maten meten, is how we call that.
    better known as Geo politics

Didn't Obama campaign in Europe as well? Getting yourself on TV in a foreign land is a common tactic used to give the appearance of strong foreign policy skills.

I can't speak for this Turkish guy; I'm just saying this is not all that uncommon, from the perspective of an American.

I dont think Obama campaigned in Europe, should find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    No, the Ukraine one.
    When Farage came here to tell Dutch citizens what to vote for in a Dutch referendum.
    I think that's way worse than a Turkish politician telling Dutch citizens what to vote for in a Turkish referendum.
    Mostly because in Farage's case it's a foreign politician trying to influence our politics, in the Turkish case it would have no effect on our politics whatsoever.

They do have a position.

It was still retarded, especially if we allow foreign politicians to influence our own politics.
    Met twee maten meten, is how we call that.
    Tell me, did Farage threatened our government or call us facists and Nazi's?
    No?

Oh well, maybe there is a difference then.
    Maybe Turkey crossed the line.

Kangodo> No, the Ukraine one.
    When Farage came here to tell Dutch citizens what to vote for in a Dutch referendum.
    I think that's way worse than a Turkish politician telling Dutch citizens what to vote for in a Turkish referendum.
    Mostly because in Farage's case it's a foreign politician trying to influence our politics, in the Turkish case it would have no effect on our politics whatsoever.

Farage is not a UK officlal, though.
    I missed Farage coming here, but then, I found that referendum (forced by D66 silly law and GeenStijl abusing the same law) 'much ado about nothing' so its likely I missed out on his 'wisdom'. However, that was then and this is now. I doubt for the foreseeable future that we are as easy on foreign politicians campaigning here for whatever reason.

> They do have a position.

They are the only asked party who did not say that our government handled this right. Instead, they ask people to de-escalate... but they did not call Turkey off for using terrrible descriptions, and they did not judge Turkey on their agressive campaign approach. I call that 'have your cake and eat it too' , in other words: no position.

> It was still retarded, especially if we allow foreign politicians to influence our own politics.
    > Met twee maten meten, is how we call that.

It would only be 'meten met twee maten' if we allow the next campaigning foreign government official entry again without any discussion. We will see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    Let us be clear that the main reason why whe won't let the Turkish government rally on our soil in the first place is this:

Clearly it's the netherlands thats facist here

Quote Originally Posted by Leonora View Post
    It would only be 'meten met twee maten' if we allow the next campaigning foreign government official entry again without any discussion. We will see.
    While there are public order concerns
    And their leader threatened us

Then yes, it would be hypocritical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    We said no to Turkey. We shouldn't have done that because it's hypocrite.
    Erdogan started to freak out and crossed the line.
    No?
    The threats started during the talks already..

We said no to Turkey. We shouldn't have done that because it's hypocrite.
    No?
    We said "lets do it somewhere else" because of concerns for public safety and order with a large crowd expected
    Then they threatened us
    Then we said no

There is no hypocrisy since no one else threatens us when we try to move the location.
    Stop ignoring important facts in your assessment of the situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    We said "lets do it somewhere else" because of concerns for public safety and order with a large crowd expected
    Then they threatened us
    Then we said no

There is no hypocrisy since no one else threatens us when we try to move the location.
    Stop ignoring important facts in your assessment of the situation.
    And they decided to come anyway, then played the victim when push came to shove.

Deleted
    Erdogan geitenneuker!!!

Or, in English, Erdogan Goatfucker !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixxar View Post
    Erdogan geitenneuker!!!

Or, in English, Erdogan Goatfucker !
    not helping buddy.

No Tusk Club.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    not helping buddy.
    Nixxar is only doing what nobody else is willing to do... standing up for the goats.

Fuck Erdogan, dictator scumbag.
    Fuck the Turks that went out and demonstrated as well in the Netherlands.
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2017-03-12 at 07:04 PM.

Deleted
    Why are people even debating this?
    The Netherlands did nothing wrong here.
    They told the turkish ministers that they are not allowed to hold a political speech in the Netherland.
    The turks ignored it and while they knew that they wont be allowed to land, they crossed the borders by car against the netherlands will and territorial sovereignity!
    Democracy doesn't mean that everyone can cross the borders without permission.
    They are not even a part of the Schengen Area and would have needed a visa for germany and netherlands.
    They should be glad that they didnt get arrested... and afterall they are complaining on how they got treated... lol

Deleted
    No?
    He already freaked out and crossed the line multiple times in the past.
    Makes sense to not give in to his demands, no?

Dafuq.. was watching an interview with Rotterdam mayor Aboutaleb and he said when Kaya was being stopped in front of the consulate building the police assessed a possible gunfight with Kaya's security personnel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    I doubt the rest of europe will go along with turkey on this tbh.
    Of course not. The Netherlands is at the core of Europe, no chance in hell that Belgium or Germany will reprimand them to appease Erdogan.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk