Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    EU regulations about flame resistant flags: 1
    Turkish Nationalists: 0

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/7073...ndse_vlag.html

Also they are using the wrong flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    Dafuq.. was watching an interview with Rotterdam mayor Aboutaleb and he said when Kaya was being stopped in front of the consulate building the police assessed a possible gunfight with Kaya's security personnel.
    She came with security personal (not unusual in and of itself).
    Security personal may well be armed (not unusual)
    How will they react when you deport the minister?

Better safe then sorry.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Nixxar is only doing what nobody else is willing to do... standing up for the goats.
    but what about the oranges? they are hurting the oranges!

No Tusk Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    EU regulations about flame resistant flags: 1
    Turkish Nationalists: 0

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/7073...ndse_vlag.html

Also they are using the wrong flag.
    They are burning the French flag, lol...

"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    but what about the oranges? they are hurting the oranges!
    Save the oranges as well. Also, burn a Turk for every saved orange!

Lol at those idiots burning the French flag instead of the Dutch one .... shows the level of education you get in a banana republic.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Stabbing oranges with butter knives....yo, hard stuff !

btw: need to buy some oranges tomorrow.

Oranje boven !
    Last edited by ranzino; 2017-03-12 at 08:33 PM.

Deleted
    This is how a goat looks when he sees a turk

*snippy snip*

Save the goats?!

infracted - major trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-03-12 at 11:00 PM.

I am not happy with Turkish government people right now. But can you try to keep a higher moral level than these insults? This does not gain points for anything. If you wish to feel something, feel sorrow for the Turkey people who most likely vote their leader to more power and will suffer from that for years to come.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonora View Post
    I am not happy with Turkish government people right now. But can you try to keep a higher moral level than these insults? This does not gain points for anything. If you wish to feel something, feel sorrow for the Turkey people who most likely vote their leader to more power and will suffer from that for years to come.
    I say we do get goat points for this . Not sure what to do with my goat points. Maybe a Turk can explain that to me?

What are you? 12?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    What are you? 12?
    No, but I understand that's the age muslims are looking for!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixxar View Post
    No, but I understand that's the age muslims are looking for!
    please just stop nixxar. you realy aren't helping with the dutch image.

No Tusk Club.

Well actually, i do. I have a Dutch-Turkish neighbor who is a great guy, with a lovely family. We shook hands and talked about the situation last night. Next weekend we're going to consume 2 bottles of wine together and are gonna have a fun evening.

Fuck politics.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    Fuck politics.
    This so much!

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    any educated guess about wednesday results ? will Nederlands rally behind Rutte and allies for stability or do you expect unrest and a divided country ?

The EU supports when Croatian politicians come to countries like Bosnia and campaign there too. I disagree with these methods, but the EU and their member-states are doing the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    any educated guess about wednesday results ? will Nederlands rally behind Rutte and allies for stability or do you expect unrest and a divided country ?
    The left and center-liberals have no reason to vote for Rutte, its not like last ellection where we had 1 big center-left and 1 big center-right party.
    Probably 5 parties around 15-24~ seats, and those will be the main players in what kind of coalition we get(without the PVV), with the frontrunner having the best position.

Pvv will be pretty big but it does not matter in the end because no one is willing to form a coalition with them.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

No absolutaly not. Big chance Geert Wilders' PVV is gonna be the biggest with 24 seats, but what all international media is "forgetting" to report is that the PVV also had 24 seats in 2010... But that doesn't fit in the larger picture they want to draw that "populism is rising".

There are 150 seats to devide so the PVV might get +/- 15% of the votes in the Netherlands, almost all parties already said they won't form a government with the PVV effectively creating a political "cordon sanitaire". Worst case senario will be that the PVV will end up in government never the less, but a government must have 76 seats combined at least. That will mean the PVV will be 1/3 of the coalition forming the government, so 1/3 of the influance. Not 1 other party in the Netherlands wants to leave the EU, or want to kickout muslims etc etc.

The only political change in the Netherlands is that more smaller parties are getting more seats in parliament, that's why the PVV looks large. But like i said and proved through the wikipedia link: the PVV isn't growing.
    Last edited by Adolecent; 2017-03-12 at 10:20 PM.

Deleted
    I feel sorry for the true progressive turkish citizens, not for the supporters of this rabid mickey mouse.