Deleted

What's with World Quest reward system?

So i just did this wanted world quest on my priest alt, i looked at it first as Holy... It rewarded nice holy relic that was gonna be big upgrade to my off-spec disc i use for soloing.

Now when i changed to disc at arrival i didn't check that reward had changed to just order resources.... Why? Both specs use 2 holy relics in their artifacts... wtf... This made me salty.

World Quests do not change based on your spec (Its why trinkets can show as intellect when specced Ret for Paladins). Either was quest was for Order Resources originally, or you did it around the time World Quests change and it moved to that reward.

You sure you weren't looking at another WQ, they aren't effected by the spec you are in or what you have your loot set to.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    You sure you weren't looking at another WQ, they aren't effected by the spec you are in or what you have your loot set to.
    I've kept it always as loot spec Holy. I certainly saw that WQ reward holy relic for holy spec but didn't get that as disc and there was many hours remaining on that WQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Meizor View Post
    I've kept it always as loot spec Holy. I certainly saw that WQ reward holy relic for holy spec but didn't get that as disc and there was many hours remaining on that WQ.
    Again loot spec or your spec make no difference in what a WQ will give you, only what specs you can be on a character. So whats left is you saw something incorrectly or like the poster above me said you went over the timer to finish and a new reward was given to the same WQ. There aren't any other options.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Meizor View Post
    As many said you either looked at the wrong quest or it swapped over. Rewards do not change at all once they are up and active on the map. They stay that reward until the duration runs out. Changing specs has no bearing on it either. World Quests can offer items that go to other specs (Example: Intellect as Ret, Agility as Resto, etc).

These are basically the only options. Unless you have some sort of screenshot showing both in detail (timestamps, etc) we have to chalk it up to human error on your end.

Deleted
    Apparently i'm blind and panicced for nothing as my bodyguard gives me order resources. I found it from bag just a moment ago.

May lock this if want.