Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    He is being treated in a hospital.
    On the dime of the people he just attacked. Lovely.

Pretty crazy people running around. You always gotta be carefull.

Always wear your gas pistol for such situations. I wish we could wear real guns to fight those crazy peeps.

Should have deported this "asylum seeker" from kosovo much faster.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2017-03-12 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    The terrorist is kosovo albanian muslim Fatmir H.

I wonder, how many times are they going to pull that mental health claim??

My guess is the same numbers of time white people in this country do it for all the abortion attacks, church attacks, kkk attacks, etc etc etc

yup nothing to do with the white mans religion and terrorism

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucerian View Post
    ISIS is frighteningly good at finding and weaponizing unstable people like this, via the internet. We'll see what the investigation yields.

Glad no one was killed, and hope the victims recover soon.
    ISIS doesn't do shit. Lunatics who want to kill people come out with the ISIS affiliation to avoid being ignored.

In very few cases is there any actual physical link between these attacks and ISIS.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    My guess is the same numbers of time white people in this country do it for all the abortion attacks, church attacks, kkk attacks, etc etc etc

yup nothing to do with the white mans religion and terrorism
    Well, i'm glad to inform you we left this shit behind us for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    How is attacking random people not terrorism? That's pretty much what makes terrorism what it is.
    Yes, but in terrorism there's usually some political motivation involved. Even ISIS terrorists don't kill and murder because they're the scum of the earth, but because they have an endgame in mind.

The real terror in terrorism isn't about killing a few random people in gruesome ways, it's about those who are still alive being scared of it happening again. That's why those who are anti-Islam due to fear of terrorism are the real and intended victims of it.

I have reservations against all organized religions myself, not just Islam. But my chances of dying in a real terror attack are so much lower than getting killed in a traffic accident or choking on a peanut, it's not even worth worrying about. If it ever happens to me I'm fucked, but I won't go down thinking that taking away human rights from a billion people could've prevented it. I even say it's more than worth the risk.

Keeping cool heads is the best weapon we have against terror.

But one confused dude with an axe is not a terror attack as long as he's not done it in pursuit of some ideology. Could be he was just crazy.
    Last edited by Krawu; 2017-03-12 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krawu View Post
    Yes, but in terrorism there's usually some political motivation involved. Even ISIS terrorists don't kill and murder because they're the scum of the earth, but because they have an endgame in mind.

The real terror in terrorism isn't about killing a few random people in gruesome ways, it's about those who are still alive being scared of it happening again. That's why those who are anti-Islam due to fear of terrorism are the real and intended victims of it.

I have reservations against all organized religions myself, not just Islam. But my chances of dying in a real terror attack are so much lower than getting killed in a traffic accident or choking on a peanut, it's not even worth worrying about. If it ever happens to me I'm fucked, but I won't go down thinking that taking away human rights from a billion people could've prevented it. I even say it's more than worth the risk.

Keeping cool heads is the best weapon we have against terror.

But one confused dude with an axe is not a terror attack as long as he's not done it in pursuit of some ideology. Could be he was just crazy.
    Are all mass murderers, and attempted mass murderers crazy? I accept your general premise, and I stand corrected in that regard. However, I'm pretty sure every single terrorist ever, is bat shit fucking crazy cray cray crazy.

Good thing nobody was killed, hope it turns out okay for the rest of the victims.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    How is attacking random people not terrorism? That's pretty much what makes terrorism what it is.
    Because it requires an ulterior motive other than just I'm going to try to kill these people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Axe attacks are no jokes, some people I know spray that stuff on so much you could light their shirts on fire.

OT: Hope the victims get well

Kinda surprised things like this are still noticed in Germany... still its almost a refreshing change of pace compared to the surge of terrorism them seem to suffer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Kinda surprised things like this are still noticed in Germany... still its almost a refreshing change of pace compared to the surge of terrorism them seem to suffer.
    Yeah, we've had a quite "refreshing week". This and the double murder by a German native who stabbed his victims to death with 60+ stabs (one victim being a 9 year old boy) because he liked himself some murder kind of stood out.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    Yeah, we've had a quite "refreshing week". This and the double murder by a German native who stabbed his victims to death with 60+ stabs (one victim being a 9 year old boy) because he liked himself some murder kind of stood out.
    It is nice to have a change of pace. Don't worry sure it will be back to the old grind of diversity warfare later next week.

15+ Year Old Account
    It is nice to have a change of pace. Don't worry sure it will be back to the old grind of diversity warfare later next week.
    Yes, I know, people are scouring German media for hints about violent crimes. "Oh, there, let it run through Google translate and, please, let it be a Muslim (victim or attacker - it matters not to me or any of my Breitbart volunteers"
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    Yes, I know, people are scouring German media for hints about violent crimes. "Oh, there, let it run through Google translate and, please, let it be a Muslim (victim or attacker - it matters not to me or any of my Breitbart volunteers"
    I always thought the saying was "please let it be a white guy" either way you assume a level of interest I simply don't have. Terrorist attacks are simply the new norm and the sooner you accept that the easier it will be according to politicians.

It's a local event, no one was killed, and it's not terrorism related. Of course, that doesn't stop right-wing fanatics to go on how this was perpetrated by "three African men, obviously islamists", and how the mass media somehow doesn't mention this, and somehow only right-wing websites escape the government ban of reporting on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    It's a local event, no one was killed, and it's not terrorism related. Of course, that doesn't stop right-wing fanatics to go on how this was perpetrated by "three African men, obviously islamists", and how the mass media somehow doesn't mention this, and somehow only right-wing websites escape the government ban of reporting on that.
    I made a point that it wasn't terrorism so I don't understand what your rebuttal is to...

Chasing shadows again?

"German federal police earlier tweeted a warning to the public not to engage in speculation."

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Well, i'm glad to inform you we left this shit behind us for years.
    really? not reading the news lately are you?

Nov. 27, 2015 Colorado...google it

Did you also miss all the threats against the Jewish organizations?

Guess we can ignore the last two attacks on mosque, one in canada that killed 7 people....i mean it was just a crazy white dude.....right.

did you also miss trumps terrorist list? where the vast majority of the people on it were citizens and over 150 of them were non Muslim (coughwhitecough)??

15+ Year Old Account
    I made a point that it wasn't terrorism so I don't understand what your rebuttal is to...

Chasing shadows again?
    Maybe, but I am really speaking out loud what I have read in the comment sections under certain German outlets. There was also talk about both being false flag operations by the governments in order to discredit "German honour" *cough*. I have made a bet at work that every time some crime gets reported anywhere by the media it takes at max. 3 posts to blame the "usual scapegoat" and I would donate 1 € to the coffee box every time I am wrong. It has been collecting dust since quite a while...