Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I can't understand the title or OP post, can someone rephrase it to non-broken english?

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    I can't understand the title or OP post, can someone rephrase it to non-broken english?
    sorry I spoke in canadian.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    sorry I spoke in canadian.
    is creepy another word for cold?

edit: Today...I got told to button up my shirt because it was creepy. THE SUBJECT COMES FIRST HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Last edited by Hisholyness; 2017-03-13 at 12:55 AM.

I think it's around the mid to late 30s.

Don't worry, there's a certain kind of girl who's into gross old guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    He said that young women find him repulsive.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    when the hair starts spewing out of the shirt

Not as cool as you may think it is.
    Some people can pull it off...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    He said that young women find him repulsive.
    There's always hope that you will marry a super model 30 years younger than you...
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Sorry, most young women aren't interested in significantly older men. Maybe stop hanging out in bars and hitting on chicks half your age. I assume that women your own age don't want to put up with you?

He's made several threads like this for awhile now.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, it's pretty creepy either way....

- - - Updated - - -

Let him continue striking out, one day he'll learn.
    you speak for most women now eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Interim View Post

apparently not it seems.

i'm pretty hairless and have no body fat at all. :shrug:
    hairless?
    kinda creepy.

thin and creepy....got it

do you wear glasses and drive an ice cream truck or a van with puppies inside?

Sorry, most young women aren't interested in significantly older men. Maybe stop hanging out in bars and hitting on chicks half your age. I assume that women your own age don't want to put up with you?
    Holy shitfuck, someone has issues.

Did you get dumped by an older dude who you thought really loved you for who you are? The bitterness is real.

There is NOTHING wrong with an older man looking at younger women.

For a man his 30s are the peak of his attractiveness. You have a stable job, a goal in life and a place in the world. It only makes sense you'd look for women that are at the peak of their attractiveness.

Women look for more mature guys when they're in their 20s, do you slutshame them and accuse them of being gold diggers who don't want men of their own age because those are poor?

i am guessing there is no sugar, for this daddy to give, so you better give up on the 20 year olds.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am kinda scrawny these days

I am kinda scrawny these days
    There's your issue. You need to out-chad the chads. Start lifting.

If a woman will look at an older dude, that dude needs to look manlier than her younger options.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    You likely still look older. When I was in my 20's, I didn't want anything to do with older guys. Of course, though, it differs from woman to woman, but I assume most want to stick with guys around their own age or close to it.

Maybe do the same and look for women closer to your age?
    i'm thnking I wish I wasn't a man right about now.

Guys it's a Jayburner thread, I'm surprised everyone is taking it so seriously. Granted I like Jay's threads cause they can be pretty funny if not odd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Guys it's a Jayburner thread, I'm surprised everyone is taking it so seriously. Granted I like Jay's threads cause they can be pretty funny if not odd
    damnit!

there is nothing wrong with this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post

It doesn't matter if the thread is a joke or the OP is a fake story, you can still discuss the matter as if the OP was legit.

It's an interesting notion, that women say older dudes getting younger women are creepy, yet completely forget how when they were younger they wanted older dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Interim View Post
    I said "most", I'm sure there are a couple young women with daddy issues due to neglect, divorce and/or sexual abuse trauma.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    hang out with 50 year old divorced girls.
    Gross........