Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    That's amusing, and totally not biased at all.
    It's a picture of the guy who coined the term Alt-Right (a white nationalist who is in favor of genocide) with a Pepe pin, not sure where you are seeing bias...unless reality is now biased.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    It's a picture of the guy who coined the term Alt-Right (a white nationalist who is in favor of genocide) with a Pepe pin, not sure where you are seeing bias...unless reality is now biased.
    Reality has a liberal bias, don't you know? Screw reality, I am going to live in a bubble that leans which ever direction I want as long as it fits my narrative! /satire
    Last edited by RampageBW1; 2017-03-13 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    They dredged up birtherist conspiracy garbage ; http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...ificate-kenya/

They posted that last Thursday, so I'm not even dredging up ancient history.

They may not be "a conspiracy website", but they have absolutely no issues at making bullshit up themselves, or pushing conspiracy theories that fit their slant. Because they literally do both.

Wow. So the brother of the outgoing President tweets something and Gateway covers it because, well its the fucking brother of Obama which is arguably newsworthy, but you claim Gateway is pushing Conspiracy? This is why nobody takes the Left serious anymore. Try reading your own link and tell me what Gateway did wrong other than non partisan matter of fact reporting.

Oh and btw to the other poster talking about Gateway being White Supremacist. The Gateway reporter accosted is a fucking Gay Jew. Literally. Gay. Jew. But hes a Nazi amiright?
    Oh and ps- The owner and main writer for Gateway? Jim Hoft? Also GAY

Any of you Democrats/Semi Dems who are sitting on the fence at this point, come over to the Right or at least go Libertarian because the Left is well, you see....I put down the koolaid , left the Democrats and its like actually seeing truth for the first time.
    Last edited by Oktoberfest; 2017-03-13 at 10:03 AM.
    PROUD TO BE CALLED A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

Deleted
    They dredged up birtherist conspiracy garbage ; http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...ificate-kenya/

They may not be "a conspiracy website", but they have absolutely no issues at making bullshit up themselves, or pushing conspiracy theories that fit their slant. Because they literally do both.
    Just like places like The Guardian then?

Quite a few places posted that, it actually got mainstream attention.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    I was talking about the link and semi article, the pictures are irrelevant.

I know who Spencer is.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    I am saddened that thus far, nobody here has condemned the verbal and physical assault and harassment. Condoning it because you do not like Gateway Pundit is abhorrent.

I condemn the violence
    I don't. Make racists afraid again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    I don't. Make racists afraid again.
    The problem is that you believe anyone who is ever called a racist, is a racist. And everyone who votes conservative is a racist.

You just straight up condone violence against people who disagree with you politically and against anyone labeled with a bad word for any reason.
    If anyone ever beat the shit out of you for being a "progressive", you'd have found someone who shares your morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    The problem is that you believe anyone who is ever called a racist, is a racist. And everyone who votes conservative is a racist.

You just straight up condone violence against people who disagree with you politically and against anyone labeled with a bad word for any reason.
    If anyone ever beat the shit out of you for being a "progressive", you'd have found someone who shares your morals.
    If the bitch didn't want to get hit, he wouldn't have disagreed with me. Duh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Oh and btw to the other poster talking about Gateway being White Supremacist. The Gateway reporter accosted is a fucking Gay Jew. Literally. Gay. Jew. But hes a Nazi amiright?
    Since when would this be exclusive from one another?

Let's clean something up first... there are no nazis.. they're gone. or way too old, minimum 90 years.
    Anything existing today is either neo-nazi or more often they're just fascist.
    Now, with that out of the way..
    You can be a jew and a fascist at the same time.. The most prominent example, Zionists like Netanyahu.
    You can be gay and a fascist at the same time.. Most prominent example, Milo Yiannopoulos.

Just to toss that out there.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    You can be gay and a fascist at the same time.. Most prominent example, Milo Yiannopoulos.

Was about to say. Conservatives need to stop with the identity politics and trying to use it as a shield from criticism.

Wow. So the brother of the outgoing President tweets something and Gateway covers it because, well its the fucking brother of Obama which is arguably newsworthy, but you claim Gateway is pushing Conspiracy?
    Yeah, pushing the unhinged ramblings of a crazy person is feeding conspiracy theories. (Although I doubt "Malik" actually writes those tweets himself).

This is why nobody takes the Left serious anymore. Try reading your own link and tell me what Gateway did wrong other than non partisan matter of fact reporting.
    The horrendous design of sites like Gateway Pundit is why nobody takes The Right™ serious. Like, WTF is that banner? Want to be a news site looking like it was created by a 12 yo 4chan kid in MS Paint.
    Last edited by Elba; 2017-03-13 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    I was talking about the link and semi article, the pictures are irrelevant.

I know who Spencer is.
    why is it biased?
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Since when would this be exclusive from one another?

Let's clean something up first... there are no nazis.. they're gone. or way too old, minimum 90 years.
    Anything existing today is either neo-nazi or more often they're just fascist.
    Now, with that out of the way..
    You can be a jew and a fascist at the same time.. The most prominent example, Zionists like Netanyahu.

That's arguing semantics though, in the Netherlands the defense of Wilders was based on semantics about how Moroccans aren't technically a race but Berbers is for example. The judge dismissed that argument because the lawyer was arguing semantics and given the context it was the same.

Yiannopoulos is probably the biggest troll out their, just reading his wikipage just screams a troll that didn't grow up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wow. So the brother of the outgoing President tweets something and Gateway covers it because, well its the fucking brother of Obama which is arguably newsworthy, but you claim Gateway is pushing Conspiracy? This is why nobody takes the Left serious anymore. Try reading your own link and tell me what Gateway did wrong other than non partisan matter of fact reporting.
    Shouldn't fake news be covered as such and not be given a shred of credence. When a bitter and jaded relative who never supported him, tweets a forgery, that's news now? Talk about about not being taken seriously.

Good old alt-right "alternate facts". Forget doing 30 seconds worth of research, that's not the job of the alt-right media. Dealing in lies and conspiracies has always been their thing. When the crazies flock to them and make them money though, why would they pretend to actually cover news.

The half-brother is as much of a whack-job and liar as Trump. They deserve each other.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2017-03-13 at 03:16 PM.