Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Why? Its an mmo learn to be social rather than trying to make this a solo game where u can queue for everything...

I think that you could put Normal on to the queue, but probably not Heroic.

Deleted
    It would turn into WW1 where the bosses are the machine guns and possibly the most toxic place in the entire gaming world.

How about this:

Delete LFR, Normal and HC

and only have mythic LFR?!?!

LFR only works because mechanics can be ignored, dps requirements are non-existent and it's doable with a handful of afkers.

Using the LFR queue tool for Normal and HC would be an horrendous cesspool.

That being said, fuck anonymity and "soloing" group\raid content... if you can't interact enough to join a group forming on the Premade Finder and go to normal\heroic, it's on you. The tool is there, works perfectly and is widely used... if you just want to snooze\afk through more "raid" content, you don't deserve to do it.
    Last edited by hulkgor; 2017-03-13 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mykk View Post
    How about this:

Delete LFR, Normal and HC

and only have mythic LFR?!?!
    WoW is old. Progressively phasing out difficult content (mythic raiding and rated pvp) and just focusing on players messing around and having fun in the open world might actually be a step in the right direction for the health of the game. Would certainly calm down the legendaries and AP debate.

Stood in the Fire LegendaryDude's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    You can easily outgear both those modes just by running WQs and LFR and getting sick titanforged upgrades.
    I will never understand this argument. People act like high titanforged items just rain down from the sky all the time. I get roughly 1 titanforged item every 100-150 drops, if i'm lucky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they'll just remove LFR and make normal group queue-able and the new baseline.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    And?

If players wipe a million times who does that hurt other than those wiping? If I'm prepared to do a raid that takes 5 hours to kill the first boss how does that affect you? If you join a normal mode raid, with minimum level requirements, and you can see after the first pull that it's just not going to work out then you can simply leave just as you would in LFR. I'm struggling to see the downside really.

- - - Updated - - -

You are probably right, more groups would fail than succeed but if a section of the player base are willing to try it then why not.

I can't join a guild raid group. I despise groupfinder. But I'd be willing to random queue for normal mode dungeons and let the chips fall where they may. But I'm one of those weird rare people that is not afraid of wiping and trying again and again.
    I'm the same way. I don't mind wiping as long as I feel the group is moving in the right direction. We also regularly pug extras on my raid team (even if we have the required 10), just to meet new people. I met a lot of cool people in game that way and some even join the team or the guild afterwards.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    LFR is set to a difficulty at which you expect a certain success rate given a random group of people.

If you make the content more difficult, the same people will still be queueing for it, only the success rate would go down....dramatically. Also the idea of a determination buff for Normal/Heroic makes no sense, so you'd most likely have groups that spend hours wiping with little or no real progress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sociald1077 View Post
    Have you been in the group finder ToV normal runs? They are trash beyond trash. Hours to complete.
    Now you want to make it truely random by putting it in LFR? The sheer amount of whining that the player base would put out just isnt worth it.
    I do ToV HC pugs weekly, super easy, normal mode is a joke that is done in 15min.

no

this game needs less "push button join queue" style play
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd actually like this if there weren't so many jackasses in this game. Any difficulty other than LFR would never get done unless you miraculously get a group of people who know how to work together and can understand and learn the mechanics. You'd get groups that will get up to the first boss and that will be as far as you get because you will wipe over and over again. The only reason why people are able to complete LFR runs is because they are watered down so much that even the newest of players can do it and look like a pro while doing it.

It'd be a different story if people in this game has some patience and consideration but it seems like more than half of the people that play this game are miserable cynicals who feel that they are better than other people because they have been there and done that and when they come across someone who hasn't, they have no time to help that person out. So they call the person retarded and kick him/her. So if it's not the constant wiping it'll be the elitist douchebags who just want to waste time sitting around spewing the shit from their mouth everywhere and kick anyone who doesn't live up to their standards.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2017-03-13 at 03:19 PM.

...Really? Blizz gave us premade group finder as an amazing compromise between LFG queing and finding groups yourself.We simply do not need LFR normal.

With the group finder, you can easily apply or find applicants in seconds with little-no effort, while not having to worry about getting stuck with random people you had zero control in finding.

I just wish blizz would expand more on the Premade Group tab, such as improving search/filter.

they have to give it a try, for science and forums aflame.

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    It wouldn't be faceroll and it would probably be a disaster....
    A disaster as in? A wipe? Wipe is not allowed in raids? Really?

People are already make other difficulties as faceroll as possible. Higher than necessary gear levels. Must have ATOC, must have this, must have that.

Rather than more LFR, it would greatly enhance the game if there was some way for people building Heroic NH raids to do automated extreme vetting. Check for AOTC automatically and scan verified logs to ensure the potential raider is not a "grey logger."

Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post
    A disaster as in? A wipe? Wipe is not allowed in raids? Really?

People are already make other difficulties as faceroll as possible. Higher than necessary gear levels. Must have ATOC, must have this, must have that.
    I'm talking about a heroic version of LFR. I fail to see how you think an LFR version of heroic raids would be faceroll.......

I also highly doubt it would be "a wipe." I forsee many wipes.

As for those pre made groups, there is a big difference between a pre made group and lfr.
    Last edited by Alydael; 2017-03-13 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    There should be a mechanism in the game that provides some sort of reward for taking lonely solo players under your wing and inviting them to several raids. Maybe just some kind of achievement, it doesn't have to be much.

Going on a relaxed normal raid run is just so much nicer than LFR -- and gives better loot.
    I personally find it relaxing to queue up for LFD/LFR and keep up to date on my shows through Netflix/Hulu/Whatever.

To each their own.

I'm talking about a heroic version of LFR. I fail to see how you think an LFR version of heroic raids would be faceroll.......
    A "heroic" version of LFR? Do you mean allowing queuable for Normal and Heroic or another raid difficulty?

I also highly doubt it would be "a wipe." I forsee many wipes.
    I am not sure what you are saying. Sounds like you are contradicting yourself.

As for those pre made groups, there is a big difference between a pre made group and lfr.
    Oh. I know there is a big difference between a pre-made group and queuable. The pre-made group usually requires all kind of prerequisites to join. Like way above minimum item level. ATOC. Achievements, must know fights, must be this and that. As I said earlier.