10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Good news everyone. Unexpectedly my brother bought a PS4 Pro and we are going in on a 4k TV together. So I know what I am getting Andromeda for now.
    Does PS4 support 4K? I am a bit behind the console technology, it seems...

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Currently doing something better: Trying my darnest to emigrate to America. (Hint: getting a Visa is a complete and total BITCH U_U)
    Tell me about it. Are you immigrating through a job, studies or some other way?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    The ps4 pro does. As will the Xbox Scorpio when it is released later this year, though it might get a different name. Instead of creating new consoles they upgraded them.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    In theory. PS4 Pro supports 4K output. However it lacks the power to do actual 4K resolution for something like Andromeda, so best you'll get is upscaled resolution.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    It would be more cost effective to buy the EA Access then buy Andromeda seperately afterwards.
    Should have done that, when it was 30% off. It was like 32€ in Korea and 36€ in HongKong.

I got my game out of Greenmangaming, 20% off. I can live without EA access, I know I'll just be angry when my 10 hours expire. I'm just looking forward to details as to the CC and some elements of the gameplay when it does drop on the 16th.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordago View Post
    Meh, 5$ for a 10 hours earlier access.
    You pay $5 and get a greater than $5 discount as part of being a sub. There's no downside or catch to it, unless you specifically want to avoid being part of EA Access. There was also a 7 day free trial recently, might still be going on, which also applied the discount as well without needing to sub, I pre-ordered then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I mean 10 hours is plenty of time to see if the game performs well on my rig, and for 5 bucks I can later decide if I want to wait on major patch updates for improved gameplay/performance or buy right away.

Really there's no downside to paying 5 bucks for a trial of the game. That's the closest thing to "free trial" EA has done in years.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's only $5 for EARLY ACCESS trial. One can still wait for a true FREE trial months later.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    If this game is anything like what Bioware has made in the past, then I will be replaying it over and over for years to come; if KotoR is any indication, for multiple decades, potentially. I don't see the reason to make any extra motions to get a trial of the game 5 days earlier, when we are talking about decades of playing. 5 days won't make any difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I just hope my i 7700, 1080 ftw, and new fancy msi motherbord will be able to handle 4k on ultra with 60 fps or imma be pissed. The only thing that worries me is the vid card, iirc the pax rigs were pulling 60 @ 1080k with 1080 Tis, i hope my ftw can do it.

Also i just finished ME3 for the first time with extended cut ending, this is how it was suppsoed to end. Shep lives all the reapers are destroyed, had to sacrifice Edi and the geth, sad but bearable, the relays and Citidell get repaired so the geth and edi will probably be able to be as well.

Also......

Looks like the Ai took a page out of the Collectors playbook..... I wounder who gave them information on seeker swarms..... The Alliance didn't know about It till horizon. And considering EDi and Miranda monitored all outgoing chat it couldn't have come from the Normandy before then
    Last edited by Ilikegreenfire; 2017-03-13 at 06:50 AM.

I won't be able to play the game before the 24th and I couldn't care less. It's not like I'm competing with anyone or that the game somehow is better if it's played on the day of release.

The trial is also limited to 10 hours, heavily limited singelplayer and multiplayer. So if you are playing the trial you better like the multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    I won't be able to play the game before the 24th and I couldn't care less. It's not like I'm competing with anyone or that the game somehow is better if it's played on the day of release.

The trial is also limited to 10 hours, heavily limited singelplayer and multiplayer. So if you are playing the trial you better like the multiplayer.
    imma tweet spam the devs till we get an idea for when single player locks. I don't want to spend 1-3 hours on a face only to be able to play it for just an hour. I'm betting the story locks after the first mission. Good thing i like multiplayer. Having a good Mp character ready to funnel gear to SP will be nice too.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Looks like the Ai took a page out of the Collectors playbook..... I wounder who gave them information on seeker swarms..... The Alliance didn't know about It till horizon. And considering EDi and Miranda monitored all outgoing chat it couldn't have come from the Normandy before then
    Well I suppose Ashley's report was thorough, they'd even promoted her, not to mention Mordin was free to inform STG, which in turn could inform everybody interested.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Well I suppose Ashley's report was thorough, they'd even promoted her, not to mention Mordin was free to inform STG, which in turn could inform everybody interested.
    Ya the lintel was definitely out after horizon, but during and before that time i doubt Miranda and Edi would have let Mordin leak anything.

Even if he somehow got it to the STG, the STG isn't know for giving away Intel, If it was just confined to Salarian Ark i could totally see it but Ryder had access to it.

I mean it totally still could be through official channels, it all just depends on the timeline

Will PC players have to live with the annoying way to change profiles, skills, etc like they've shown in videos? By fiddling through menus?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the pre-order bonus, Xbox only or all platforms?

edit: Nvm, it's the Origin Access stuff.

Hmm 10% off and early access if I pay £3.99 for a month... They'll just be relying on people to forget to cancel
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2017-03-13 at 11:08 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    That's only $5 for EARLY ACCESS trial. One can still wait for a true FREE trial months later.
    Yeah nah, EA found a new way to scrooge it up. It's only going downhill from here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxshas View Post
    Will PC players have to live with the annoying way to change profiles, skills, etc like they've shown in videos? By fiddling through menus?
    They can be set to hotkeys.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will be playing this almost entirely using voice commands and EDI sound bites

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    It could be something learned in Andromeda since the Remnant has exhibited signs of having machine swarms (that could be what the Scourge is) and they use other machines as part of the Remnant/enemies. Also Freedom's progress was the first encounter Shepard had with Collector Swarms but that would not be the only source of information since people knew the Terminus colonies were being attacked.

As usual you are over thinking things. It could be as simple as multiplayer having fun abilities. Or that they came up with it on their own after a 600 year journey? Or they were testing such tech and we just didn't see it in the game because we had no reason to.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."