Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    To be fair there is a link to a book of empty pages on why the trump administration deserves respect.

Not a right/less right issue it would seem
    I've got one!

Only administration to actually aggressively pursue their campaign promises upon election. One is free to disagree with the policy, but it should be objectively refreshing to see a politician do what they say they are going to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    Not sure what virtue signaling I'm doing by buying milk at the grocery store
    You missed it bro. We memed milk into a white supremacist symbol to screw with the (very fake) press. They actually ran stories on this.... o.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Trumpers finally got a book they can read.
    Except it's clearly for Democrats.

All lefties can do now is copycat this book's joke in retort.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Which candidate were you describing again? The one qualified to be president or the one with thousands of lawsuits filed against him?
    Some sore losing going on here...

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    That's a good book! Well written
    ROFL. Great answer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    The shit con men can get conservatives to spend money on to "own the libs" never ceases to amaze. Whole industry of snake oil salesmen built up around that political wing.
    Yep, 18 month book deal circuit is real, which is why Gingrich is still even a thing, and Huckabee, Palin, Carson, Coulter, Ingram, Levin, Savage, Kudlow, et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Except it's clearly for Democrats.

All lefties can do now is copycat this book's joke in retort.
    Yeah, no. That's not who that joke that is the book worked at all.

But then again, you're a Trumper, why would you understand jokes, critical thinking, reason....
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    Not sure what virtue signaling I'm doing by buying milk at the grocery store
    Actually, you're a good for nothing white supremacist!

http://www.peta.org/blog/cows-milk-p...-supremacists/

10+ Year Old Account
    No, yeah. The joke of the book is clearly at Democrat expense. The reason why it's selling is because all successful jokes have an element of truth in them.

If I were him, I would have released the same book but for Republicans as well. I mean it's not much additional effort and you increase who you might sell to, and that's the bottom line for books like these right?

It's just a cheap laugh - a seething rebuke on political policy it is not.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, yeah. The joke of the book is clearly at Democrat expense. The reason why it's selling is because all successful jokes have an element of truth in them.
    Hehe. Good point. The Democratic party is not the one I knew back in the 60's. I even once considered myself a democrat. But I think of myself now as a independent. Voted for Obama the first time. Knew better the second time. Like the old saying, " You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all the people all the time." :P

Yes, its at their expense but it's not for them. It's for conservatives.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished reading it and it appears it's not as thorough as some reviewers claimed. I can easily come up with several additional pages of material that should've been included in the book, but somehow they missed that. Apparently their research were not as exhaustive as well.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

par for the course of the republican base, they LOVE to buy books of their political celebrity echo chambers

Sounds like a pretty accurate book. I do hope that have a republican version as well. It would be equally in-depth.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

This is pretty strong evidence that people will pay cash money to signal their virtue to their in-group. What other reason could there possibly be to buy this?
    Of course they will. If Facebook taught us one thing it's that for 2/3 of the western population everything you do in life is to impress others. The only thing you keep for yourself are your weird sexual fetishes and the fact you go see some hookers once in a while.

But then again, you're a Trumper, why would you understand jokes, critical thinking, reason....
    I read your sentence 4 times and I still don't understand what you wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I read your sentence 4 times and I still don't understand what you wrote.
    Agreed. What the fuck was I thinking when I wrote that? My bad, I must have been distracted or was having a stroke...

What I meant was:

Yeah, no. The book was not for libs. It was for cons.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    par for the course of the republican base, they LOVE to buy books of their political celebrity echo chambers
    Uh, isn't that the base for every political group?

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Uh, isn't that the base for every political group?
    wouldn't say so, alex jones, bill O'reilly, ect new books are always hitting top selling lists when they hit release, heck even sarah palin's books- sarah freakin palin.

Sure Clinton's book hit the list, but at the same time she doesn't pump out a book on an annual basis, the closest would be stewart/colbert which branch into comedy as much as politics and again not as prolific

10+ Year Old Account
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Seems like a scam tbh. Reading the product page it doesn't say blank pages or 0 content anywhere. In fact it advertises itself as

""the most exhaustively researched and coherently argued ""

This should be removed and everyone who bought it refunded.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"