Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Pretty sure that I don't think that Muslims are invaders & violent, I fucking KNOW they are invaders and violent. But I'm sure even if I DID link a ton of evidence, you'd just handwave it aside & say "ah, but those aren't REAL Muslims."

You know what, FUCK IT. If wanting closed borders makes me racist, then I guess I'm racist!!

CLOSE ALL THE BORDERS.
    Maybe you should actually spend some time with muslims and you'll find out they're just like anyone else in society.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    Most likely living in some backwater shithole where they've never seen an immigrant in their life - like most of those PVV-clowns.
    funny thing though, during brexit the argument was ''people that live next to immigrants don't like them'' and ''people that don't live next to them like them''

this was disproven because the places that voted in favor of a brexit are cities that have had historical low number of immigrants

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by falagar112 View Post
    No because they are NOT IMMIGRANTS.

What part of "2nd/3rd generation" you didn't get?
    These are people born and raised here in the Netherlands.
    By immigrants, in an immigrant-born sub-group. That is caused entirely by Immigrants failing to assimilate. I am not saying the 2nd/3rd generation are bad immigrants, I am saying the 1st generation are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moratori View Post
    Maybe you should actually spend some time with muslims and you'll find out they're just like anyone else in society.
    Done that, They're not.

Quote Originally Posted by Natureapex View Post
    Done that, They're not.
    Yeah, they are. I have muslim friends, they are not much different than my atheist or buddhist friends.

No because they are NOT IMMIGRANTS.

What part of "2nd/3rd generation" you didn't get?
    These are people born and raised here in the Netherlands.
    2nd/3rd generation immigrants.

Seriously, this is some high level ignorance in play trying to pretend they're just as Dutch as anyone else.

This is the utter height of Irony.

"What, these people have negative opinions on X progressive stack? They're just a stupid minority living in a bad place, how dare we value their opinon"

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe when they Assimilate I will?
    Who says people haven't? You are the one that sees the colour and name and say that they are XYZ.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    funny thing though, during brexit the argument was ''people that live next to immigrants don't like them'' and ''people that don't live next to them like them''

this was disproven because the places that voted in favor of a brexit are cities that have had historical low number of immigrants
    I find it a bit funny you try and say this is proof, when it's pretty clear places like Birmingham and Bradford wouldn't be anti-Muslim or anything when they have large numbers of said group already there.

- - - Updated - - -

Who says people haven't? You are the one that sees the colour and name and say that they are XYZ.
    Well, the fact that it's clearly not the case in Europe entirely. Every statistic points to them not assimilating at all.

Why do people say anti-immigrant when it's racism we're talking about?
    Place the jug of Kool-aid onto the table and quickly back away!

Deleted
    Yeah, they are. I have muslim friends, they are not much different than my atheist or buddhist friends.
    Are these American Muslims? Quite a different group, mainly because they're less religious.

Yeah, and why don't I stick my hand in a blender too, because both of those scenarios are going to go REALLY fucking well.

Yeah, No thank you. You can go and spend time with them though! See how long it takes until you wind up either in their arm brainwashed as fuck, or with your head 30 feet from your torso.
    I have spent a considerable amount of time with muslims as some of my friends are muslims. None of them has brainwashed me or beheaded me so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Are these American Muslims? Quite a different group, mainly because they're less religious.
    Some are, some are thai muslims, some are malay muslims, some are indonesian muslims.
    Last edited by Moratori; 2017-03-13 at 02:51 PM.

By immigrants, in an immigrant-born sub-group. That is caused entirely by Immigrants failing to assimilate. I am not saying the 2nd/3rd generation are bad immigrants, I am saying the 1st generation are.

- - - Updated - - -

Done that, They're not.
    Except that it is not the first generation that is causing these crime numbers, it's the 2nd/3rd generation. I'm the first to say that the first generation had issues intergrating into our society. But they have strong family ties and they do care about their kids getting a good education and jobs. That is why they came here mostly.

And most of these kids did go and get a decent education - but cannot find a job - so they live on hand outs or take the route to crime.
    But it is up to our society to make them feel welcome and at least give them the possibility of finding a job without blatant racism based on even simple things as their god damn names.

And I have serious doubts you've spend time with them. I work with them on a daily basis and I can deny everything you think.
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.

SANNE ELISABETH: It's divide and conquer. The same - it's the same. They want white people. They want white privilege, white supremacy to be defended, but it's unreasonable. We are all equal.
    The bolded text becomes a problem when not all involved parties actually believe this.

Deleted
    Some are, some are thai muslims, some are malay muslims, some are indonesian muslims.
    Ah, well here we see the difference; East Asian Muslims have a far different outlook and credence usually than those of the middle east.

- - - Updated - - -

Except that it is not the first generation that is causing these crime numbers, it's the 2nd/3rd generation. I'm the first to say that the first generation had issues intergrating into our society. But they have strong family ties and they do care about their kids getting a good education and jobs. That is why they came here mostly.

And most of these kids did go and get a decent education - but cannot find a job - so they live on hand outs or take the route to crime.
    But it is up to our society to make them feel welcome and at least give them the possibility of finding a job without blatant racism based on even simple things as their god damn names.

And I have serious doubts you've spend time with them. I work with them on a daily basis and I can deny everything you think.
    If they cared enough about their kids, they wouldn't want to see their kids on handouts and resorting to crime, You're wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Pretty sure that I don't think that Muslims are invaders & violent, I fucking KNOW they are invaders and violent. But I'm sure even if I DID link a ton of evidence, you'd just handwave it aside & say "ah, but those aren't REAL Muslims."

You know what, FUCK IT. If wanting closed borders makes me racist, then I guess I'm racist!!

CLOSE ALL THE BORDERS.
    I'm sure closing the borders to the Germans/French/Belgians wont get us any blowback at all.

I find it a bit funny you try and say this is proof, when it's pretty clear places like Birmingham and Bradford wouldn't be anti-Muslim or anything when they have large numbers of said group already there.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, the fact that it's clearly not the case in Europe entirely. Every statistic points to them not assimilating at all.
    And if you looked at the numbers you will see that their are districts that voted for staying in even in places that voted majority leave.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-38762034

You know if you're going to argue at least use google every now and then and use credible sources.

Sure I can also base my opinion on crap I can find on Breitbart (which wilders writes for) that ''forgets'' important context and research but that does not make it true. Is their any story that the right-wing sites broke that is honest in it's reporting?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Svad View Post
    We will when:

1. When they intregrate into sociaty, instead of making their own fiefdoms in the "ghettos"
    2. When they stop sending their daugthers back to somalia to get circumzised
    3. When they learn the fucking language of the nation they have "immigrated" to.
    4. When they stop leeching on the system and get a job.
    5. When they stop chewing that leaf drug, they are so fond of.
    6. When they stop their fraud / trick stealing and home invasions.
    7. When they stop going into the inner city during the weekends in groups of 10-12 ppl and beat up random citizens who has the audacity to walk on the same side of the street as them, and when they get arrested, scream racism and police brutality, when they are cuffed.

Denmark should start using the same methods as they are used to back in Somalia, on somalis, that way, maybe they will learn to behave and act accordingly to European standards.

And no, im not a racist, im a realist.
    "immigrants" account for around 28% of all crimes in Denmark, and they are 12,5% of the entire population.
    Oh come on you're not a racist but just use their arguments? Go back to stromfront

Ah, well here we see the difference; East Asian Muslims have a far different outlook and credence usually than those of the middle east.

- - - Updated - - -

If they cared enough about their kids, they wouldn't want to see their kids on handouts and resorting to crime, You're wrong.
    You are assuming the parents are happy with that. You are assuming that they are not extremely frustrated by them not being able to find a job.

Newsflash:
    1. you are assuming, the bane of informed decisions.
    2. not only are you assuming, you are also wrong in your assumption.
    My DK

Deleted
    Yes

Now to put this in perspective using Morrocans.

- Yes we have lots of youth gangs consisting out of Morrocans.

- Yes they are over represented in unemployment statistics.

and instead of going to research the causes it always comes down to "they are bad people"

Newsflash, most of them are decent people, as many of them as you would find in any ethnic group/race.
    Maybe they get put into those spots because they cannot find jobs. Because when you apply and your name is Mohammed or Ahmed you have a hard time finding a job. Maybe.. just maybe we are responsible for not treating them as dutch citizens but as foreigners.

And it never is good enough for people either. When said groups do find jobs the discussion shifts to "they are stealing our jobs".

Hypocrits really. And that is coming from someone who not only lives in the Netherlands but deals with ethnic minorities on a daily basis. You have no idea about the amount of sub-conscious racism they have to deal with on a daily basis.
    So when we accept them as our fellow citizens the problems go away?

Maybe that works in fantasyland but not here.
    I’ve had a hard time as well finding a job, but you know what is the difference? Most of us put an effort in keeping our job and trying to work ourselves up. They steal, they lie, they intimidate co workers, and they slack. Result? Job terminated. After effect? Being the victim of ethnic profiling when applying to a new job. And yes ethnic profiling is a big problem and yes it does affect the people who DO want to put an effort in negatively but let’s be honest here, they brought it upon themselves. Because when (enter generic asian name) applies for a job there is no problem. When (enter Slavic name) applies for a job there is no problem there either. It’s only a problem when (Enter northern african name) applies for a job.

So instead of trying to fight the moral fight against “Racism” i suggest they and by them i mean the Government should come up with a solution that helps those people instead of doing what they are doing now and have been doing for the past decades because it’s simply not working.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Funfact,

Wilders made integration harder by supporting privatizing the integration courses.
    He could have prevented it

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchbrownie View Post
    So when we accept them as our fellow citizens the problems go away?

Maybe that works in fantasyland but not here.
    I’ve had a hard time as well finding a job, but you know what is the difference? Most of us put an effort in keeping our job and trying to work ourselves up. They steal, they lie, they intimidate co workers, and they slack. Result? Job terminated. After effect? Being the victim of ethnic profiling when applying to a new job. And yes ethnic profiling is a big problem and yes it does affect the people who DO want to put an effort in negatively but let’s be honest here, they brought it upon themselves. Because when (enter generic asian name) applies for a job there is no problem. When (enter Slavic name) applies for a job there is no problem there either. It’s only a problem when (Enter northern african name) applies for a job.

So instead of trying to fight the moral fight against “Racism” i suggest they and by them i mean the Government should come up with a solution that helps those people instead of doing what they are doing now and have been doing for the past decades because it’s simply not working.
    So we should ask those people to please not name their kids Ahmed or Mohammed because it will result in passive/active racism?
    Really?

No it's up to us to not handle with prejudice towards a group of people. If you are unable to do so, you are by definition a racist.

Of course it's up to our government to fix this. However xenophobia is almost an inherent trait in humanity. As much as our government can shout "please treat everyone in this country as a dutch citizen" reality isn't fantasy - reality is these people aren't treated as dutch citizens.

Bringing it upon themselves because of the actions of a few is about as dumb really - or should we lock up all islamic people because a few salafists (notice the difference) decided to bomb innocents?

Sorry but that is not a world I would like to live in. What's next, telling you you cannot have kids because someone in your family has been violent?
    THINK for a second.
    My DK

And if you looked at the numbers you will see that their are districts that voted for staying in even in places that voted majority leave.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-38762034

You know if you're going to argue at least use google every now and then and use credible sources.

Sure I can also base my opinion on crap I can find on Breitbart (which wilders writes for) that ''forgets'' important context and research but that does not make it true. Is their any story that the right-wing sites broke that is honest in it's reporting?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh come on you're not a racist but just use their arguments? Go back to stromfront
    Great argument mate, you got me with your litteral eloquence!

Im using statistics and facts, based on research, your using "Your a racist, if you dont believe the same as I do" argument! Maybe you should actually try and find some positive statistics instead, and make a counter claim, using those stats, instead of just being the usual weak willed arrogant lefty

Edit. We dont have a stormfront at the moment, the weather is quite decent.
    Last edited by Svad; 2017-03-13 at 03:12 PM.