Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    No, it's hilariously weak compared to British Empire.
    It's hilariously not. Seeing as the UK has aircraft carriers and highly equipped soldiers while the Aussies on horses managed to cripple the then strong Ottoman Empire.

Is every Turk taught to be so deluded? If our countries were so weak and worthless, why are Turks always immigrants?

Quote Originally Posted by Natureapex View Post
    It's hilariously not. Seeing as the UK has aircraft carriers and highly equipped soldiers while the Aussies on horses managed to cripple the then strong Ottoman Empire.
    "then strong Ottoman Empire"? You are lagging few centuries behind son.

- - - Updated - - -

Is every Turk taught to be so deluded? If our countries were so weak and worthless, why are Turks always immigrants?
    I don't know if Turks are deluded or not, but one thing I am sure, most Europeans are dead ignorant.

Deleted
    "then strong Ottoman Empire"? You are lagging few centuries behind son.
    Well, that is when Turkey was statistically at it's strongest. Britain has remained a powerhouse of Military strength even with the Ascendant American forces, Turkey is still 20 years behind in Military hardware.

Turkey wouldn't stand a chance in a Military dick waving contest.

Well, that is when Turkey was statistically at it's strongest.
    Dude, you are just making shit up and presenting them as truth. Go make some reading before spouting more nonsense...

You can easily shift support to Bulgaria, at least they're not trying Political subterfuge to make their leader a proverbial sultan.
    Bulgaria isn't much more reliable than Turkey. And they do not have the kind of control that Turkey has. You know, the one where you can literally throw stones at anyone passing through the gap.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Our law? What is "your" law?

There are 10million turks in europe and they want to count thier votes in? Your law is not letting them(regardless whats it about)?
    And their votes are counted. What you're forgetting is that those 10 million Turks are guests and they should behave well. It's a privilege for them to be in Europe, not a right. Our law does not entitle them to treat Europe as if it was Turkey. However, it requires them to fucking abide to law and order. And this absolutely gives national Governments to exercise their authority over their borders. And if they want to deny entry into their country because their leader has had a sneeze that morning, that is their fucking right to do.

Some dipshit from Turkey isn't going to change who's making the calls in Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright. Fact is I didnt know that.

I do think, this will have long term consequence and I don't think it should have been necessary.
    Yes, well, citizenships are revoked easily enough. Those spoiled brats protesting? I wonder how well they'd adjust to life in actual Turkey. A country most of them only know from vacation or visiting grandparents.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HolgerDK View Post
    LOL, UK has nukes - Turkey hasent. Try defending against an invading army in a pile of radioactive debris.
    Nukes is a silly argument. If you can't win an argument without bringing nukes into play, you've essentially lost the argument.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

No it wouldn't because Children are not citizens and they can apply for Citizenship.
    You are misinformed.

- - - Updated - - -

By not allowing people to vote is first against democracy, 2nd, it supports him as he can take role as the offer and manipulate the situation. Huge diplomatic mistake.
    Who is not allowing people to vote?

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    NATO would be stupid if they had no Plan B. They could fight from Airbase Amman in Jordania or Akrotiri situated on Crete. Cyprus is also possible, so Incirlik is not the only option. the last 2 are also nice for being islands with suitable ports.

Deleted
    wow theres so much to update I wouldnt even know where to begin.

Dont spend too much time on the kuntantee dude though, as soon as you say things he disagrees with (which is basically everything truthfull) he'll cry havoc and shower everyone with all the profanity's he can think of.. basically a mini erdogan.

let's hope common sense prevails with the turks in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    NATO would be stupid if they had no Plan B. They could fight from Airbase Amman in Jordania or Akrotiri situated on Crete. Cyprus is also possible, so Incirlik is not the only option. the last 2 are also nice for being islands with suitable ports.
    Take Constantinople back. #MEGA
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Basically the only location interesting enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    wow theres so much to update I wouldnt even know where to begin.

Dont spend too much time on the kuntantee dude though, as soon as you say things he disagrees with (which is basically everything truthfull) he'll cry havoc and shower everyone with all the profanity's he can think of.. basically a mini erdogan.

let's hope common sense prevails with the turks in the end.
    Agreed, ignoring the fascist symbol of the Grey Wolves, the large fascist movement from Turkey, calling it patriottism, says enough. Also saw this photo:

Do they dare to do this in Turkey when they are visiting relatives?
    Last edited by MCMLXXXII; 2017-03-13 at 05:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Agreed, ignoring the fascist symbol of the Grey Wolves, the large fascist movement from Turkey, calling it patriottism, says enough. Also saw this photo:

Do they dare to do this in Turkey when they are visiting relatives?
    Thats pretty messed up. Not surprising though, the kicking when down is a thing seen with other groups too - scum is scum.
    Last edited by mmocfbca7f21de; 2017-03-13 at 05:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Basically the only location interesting enough.
    You should take back Silesia, Prussia and Konigsberg first, before you worry about that one.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    You should take back Silesia, Prussia and Konigsberg first, before you worry about that one.
    We were talking stategies, Istanbul is the perfect spot to guard entrance to Black Sea. Silesia is by virtue of Poland already member of NATO.

Deleted
    It becomes more and more apparent that Kuntantee is an Erdogan supporter.

Deleted
    It becomes more and more apparent that Kuntantee is an Erdogan supporter.
    The thing with the turks is, they are only fed erdogans fiction that is produced with the single purpose of wipping them in a frenzy, it's a classic fascist goverment tactic. Give your followers an enemy they want to fight and they'll follow you to great lengths.

You see this with a lot of fascist leaders across the years, both old and new. A lot of the ME countries use the israeli's, NK uses SK .. turkey used the kurds, then the gulen movement.. now they need some other foes apperantly.

You can't really blame the guy .. or any other turks really.. they just can't know any better. It's sad but.. what can you do, they'll have to come to the realisation themselves.

Deleted
    Well Arabs will never assimilate. They rather have their backwards mindset even if they are living 10 times more comfortably than they would in their own shitholes.

Why? Poland is making good use of Prussia. And after Russia took a dump in Königsberg, I don't see why we would want it back. The Poles don't even want it. Our borders are fine as they are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    The thing with the turks is, they are only fed erdogans fiction that is produced with the single purpose of wipping them in a frenzy, it's a classic fascist goverment tactic. Give your followers an enemy they want to fight and they'll follow you to great lengths.

You see this with a lot of fascist leaders across the years, both old and new. A lot of the ME countries use the israeli's, NK uses SK .. turkey used the kurds, then the gulen movement.. now they need some other foes apperantly.

You can't really blame the guy .. or any other turks really.. they just can't know any better. It's sad but.. what can you do, they'll have to come to the realisation themselves.
    That's the problem with those kinds of authoritarian regimes. You need to have an enemy for the magic to happen. But when the magic does happen, usually you're down an enemy. So to keep the fraud going, you need to create another enemy and so on and so forth. Nazis did the same, first it was the establishment, then the communists, then the WW1 victors, then the Jews... always new enemies and all of them artificially hyped up to be the next "great enemy".

10+ Year Old Account
    Grey Wolf comes from Turkish mythology. While we all know and complain about the organization you mention, the symbol itself represents nationalism, not membership to the organization.
    And tilting your right arm up with a straight hand is an old Roman greeting, yet we don't accept it (and we shouldn't)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaterMDx View Post
    Ahh another stupid asshole, the crusades started all this. Kill all the smartones and leave the countries with fanatics. Well, christianity, the religion of "turn the other cheek" aswell as "nuns are whores" and "kill everyone who is smarter than you" did i mention: "first gayclubs ever"
    Sure - the crusaders messed up. They didn't finish what they started. There's a time for negotiation and dialogue and there's a time for action. Negotiating with terrorists and heathens is about as effective as teaching a rock acrobatics. In a world where it's them or us, I choose us.

I commend anyone who deludes themselves into thinking there's potential for love and peace and harmony in this. You're talking about a religion that will give anything, even the lives of themselves and their innocent followers, to spread and fester. Religion of peace my ass. Speak in the universal language of mankind - send them packing.