2.5 million Dragons Breath?

A mage just one shot me with dragons breath. How is that possible?
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Pics? Was it WPvP?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've gotten a 2 million execute before in wpvp and not uncommon for me to get million + burst in instanced either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Pics? Was it WPvP?
    yeah it was wpvp, but its dragons breath. id understand a 2 mil pyroblast.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    I've gotten a 2 million execute before in wpvp and not uncommon for me to get million + burst in instanced either.
    thats execute, not dragons breath. that ability shouldnt be hitting that hard should it?
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    yeah it was wpvp, but its dragons breath. id understand a 2 mil pyroblast.

thats execute, not dragons breath. that ability shouldnt be hitting that hard should it?
    There are some buffs you can get in the open world that make wpvp screwy. Some x% damage buffs etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't play mage so I wouldn't know. Maybe they popped CDs, flasked and a potion or something? Crits can be weird

Deleted
    Bellendgendary hat buffs it a shitload too.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=132863/d...gonfire-diadem
    makes 250% SP damage into 500% SP, also he probably was speccd into alexstrasza fury, so it's 1k% SP (guaranteed crit), which should be at average of 40k int for 880 geared mage of 4mil damage disregard that math is hard, it should be around 400k crit, he you two probably had some sort of buff like berbrulserking on, extra 150% damage from his side and extra 100% damage taken from your side would make it close to 2mil damage
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2017-03-13 at 04:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guessing Mage had the legendary that increases its damage by 100%. Also, if it was in the Drakbul Arena, he probably also had the berserker buff.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    And he might not have brushed his teeth that day, increasing the damage his breath does even more.

wPVP won't ever be balanced, theres no point in complaining about it, additionally there are no rewards for being a wPVPer so meh.

7+ Year Old Account
    screenshot? name? can we get this? can you screenshot the exact daamge in the combat log, or give us the guys name? zone?
    no?
    well we cant really help then
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

...sadly the 'team' at acti-blizz likes to let players with gear run a mock in the open world .. Many abilities are hitting well over a million in a single global ..

And they wonder why so many are buying raid boosts!

PvP Template (aka Resilience) will fix NOTHING!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    ...sadly the 'team' at acti-blizz likes to let players with gear run a mock in the open world .. Many abilities are hitting well over a million in a single global ..

And they wonder why so many are buying raid boosts!

PvP Template (aka Resilience) will fix NOTHING!
    no one cares about world pvp
    you cant set pvp template in world pvp, because then you could just poke somone then solo a world boss (as affliction with my pvp talents i could, infanite 5 stack UA 10 agony, corruption, and malefic grasp making them do 80% more damage, plus the boss would do 25% less damage to me)
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    And he might not have brushed his teeth that day, increasing the damage his breath does even more.
    There's also a legendary that enhances your bad teeth, so might be that too.