7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Your energy charges even if he has his shield up (if you put your bubble on Rein that is).
    yep, its because her bubble sticks a little out his shield.

Formerly known as Arafal

Your energy charges even if he has his shield up (if you put your bubble on Rein that is).
    The little part that sticks out dead center that most people will rarely ever hit? Most players will generally stop attacking a Rein shield than they will a Zarya bubble...don't ask me why this is. Not to mention, when you see the pair together and you happen to have a team that notices it, people will not aim for the direct center of his shield to give her any charge. The point is, Hog/Zarya combos is almost guaranteed full charge of 40 every bubble because Hog is such a huge target, vs a Rein that only a tiny portion will give q charge that most people won't even hit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    >The nerfs to DVa also helped Zarya start to see a reemergence

Huh? This hurts Zarya as much as it helps her, grav is easier to get off but besides that Dva was free energy and you just beam through her DM.

Zarya/Rein and Zarya/Winston have like 10 times more synergy than Zarya/Hog imo.
    The nerfs to DVa as in: DVa is in weaker spot now and went from being an extremely powerful tank to fitting in with the others. This fact is making DVa picked less often and Zarya picked more as she is able to put out more damage with full charge than DVa, is faster moving when holding left click, and her Ult synergizes with more characters than DVa's does. DVa is great for causing the enemy team to scatter, but unless she has great timing or another Ult to use with hers (such as Zarya's), you're usually not going to get many kills with it per use.
    Tack on that when she was so strong most picks were usually Rein/DVa for 2 tanks, and Rein/DVa/Zarya or Hog for 3, Zarya is seeing more play again.
    Hence, nerfs to DVa are directly or indirectly leading to a reemergence of Zarya again.
    Zarya/Winston is the exact same synergy as Zarya/Hog, but requires more coordination and Moreno thought. With Hog you pretty much bubble when you see the opposite team and get 40 charge from one use, he's also usually right next to you unless flanking. Winston requires more thought as he can jump in, drop a shield for himself and the team, and THEN get a Zarya bubble to escape or keep going and finish off weaklings. To say she synergizes with 1 character and not recognize that the reasoning is the same as to why she synergizes with another is completely overlooking the obvious.
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2017-03-12 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    The little part that sticks out dead center that most people will rarely ever hit? Most players will generally stop attacking a Rein shield than they will a Zarya bubble...don't ask me why this is. Not to mention, when you see the pair together and you happen to have a team that notices it, people will not aim for the direct center of his shield to give her any charge. The point is, Hog/Zarya combos is almost guaranteed full charge of 40 every bubble because Hog is such a huge target, vs a Rein that only a tiny portion will give q charge that most people won't even hit.
    I agree, just saying it does do some. As someone who plays basically nothing but Zarya/Zen in competitive, I also agree Roadhog gives a ton more charge, especially when he's hooking someone and everyone dog piles onto him.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

I agree, just saying it does do some. As someone who plays basically nothing but Zarya/Zen in competitive, I also agree Roadhog gives a ton more charge, especially when he's hooking someone and everyone dog piles onto him.
    My bad if I came off hostile, sending responses from work and in a bad mood tonight. I was wrong saying no charge, but ultimately, it is very little to none unless people manage to hit it. My experience playing Zarya (love her btw, just not good enough to play her outside of QP) is that I so often get little to no charge using it on Rein, that it's best for defensive use (saving someone from an Ult or Rein charge) or offensively if a teammate Ults, personally.
    Then I see people playing her and are extremely potent with ducking in and out from behind walls that they have full charge in a very short amount of time and then cause massive damage on the team charge. I also find it hysterical (as I said in another post earlier) that some people never seem to lay off her, but when Reins shield is up everyone tries to ignore it instead of breaking it down.
    Also, just so this doesn't get out of hand with team comp talks and people being smart or stupid for their picks, this started in direct response (to Jessicka I think) about why certain ranks are seeing a lot of Hog/Zarya tank combos lately.
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2017-03-13 at 12:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    what's "go kys"?
    If you ever see it, know that it is not a compliment. It's also a sign of immaturity.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the Rein with Zarya shield thing, most Reinhardt's know to drop their shield to help charge Zarya up.

Aha ok, so it's not that good that I'm ready to play Rein if my team needs it, because I suck at playing him so I won't do well and get 'on fire', so less SR? :P
    Punished for playing what my team needs, great! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Aha ok, so it's not that good that I'm ready to play Rein if my team needs it, because I suck at playing him so I won't do well and get 'on fire', so less SR? :P
    I don't think your team needs you to play a character you suck at.

10+ Year Old Account
    You get more SR for winning than losing

Questions:
    Why is it so good to change stance every one second as Lucio(been looking at high rank Lucio plays)?
    Do you get a "tick" as soon as you activate one of them or what?
    How much damage does his secondary fire do?

Questions:
    Why is it so good to change stance every one second as Lucio(been looking at high rank Lucio plays)?
    I'm not sure what you by changing every second because that doesn't happen but at higher lvls of play you want to have speed boost on as your primary 'stance' and use your own judgement on when to swap to healing.

His secondary fire does 25 damage if I'm not mistaken.

Finally pushed myself from a rating of 1300 in the beginning to 2003. Platinum I'm coming

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    "Go kill yourself."
    those people shouldn't play video games

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwolf View Post
    Finally pushed myself from a rating of 1300 in the beginning to 2003. Platinum I'm coming
    teach me!

On the Rein with Zarya shield thing, most Reinhardt's know to drop their shield to help charge Zarya up.
    I wish. My experience begs to differ so far. I just stopped bubbling Reins unless they're going insane and charging into the entire enemy team.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    >The nerfs to DVa also helped Zarya start to see a reemergence

Huh? This hurts Zarya as much as it helps her, grav is easier to get off but besides that Dva was free energy and you just beam through her DM.

Zarya/Rein and Zarya/Winston have like 10 times more synergy than Zarya/Hog imo.
    Getting grav off with a D.Va was never an issue as long as you know to kill the mech first.

Also D.Va and Zarya synergize pretty well, I would put them as better together than Winston, since their ults work together better.

15+ Year Old Account
    AFAIK it charges up when someone shoots Reinhardts shield if Zarya popped it on him. I'll pop it when he goes around the corner with his shield up and get 40 charge every time.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    those people shouldn't play video games

teach me!
    Find 3 heroes (tank, dd and heal) which you can play at least decent and try to play them as meta, stay with good grps and stop playing after 2 defeats in a row. That's my recipe.

Questions:
    You switch back and forth because the switching back and forth changes your speed and the random changing of speed makes you less predictable, so harder to hit. Also more momentum = you can boop people further.

I'm watching Seagull's videos of his games in the top 4300 or so as mostly solo queue groups... and it's just amazing. Aiming and game skill aside, it's their teamwork that really impresses me, that they manage to have with mostly random players but still all know to group up or retreat if three of them go down. Even the enemy team seems like chill people who know how to take a loss with some humor. People can actually play Widowmaker or Hanzo without being trolled for their picks.

I keep trying and failing as McCree.

I am not sure who to try next.
    Currently on my phone. Will make a list of who i have played well enough later when i am computer.
    Last edited by Traveler Voltin; 2017-03-14 at 11:55 PM.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I know Orisa isn't live yet so it might be too early to tell, but do you guys think she will be one of the more powerful tanks and played in most games? Will she replace Rein?
    What heroes are weak and strong against her? Will she be easy to pick up and play for players in low and middle rank tiers?