Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Hello,

Not sure where to start - I've simmed my gear, even got some nice loots lately - i stick to the rotation, altho i often feel like having huge gaps in having fury to spam chaos strikes. I often think if I should fel rush more but i feel like it sometimes could cost me losing meele hit which could proc felblade ;/

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Maliar/simple

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=8

Deleted
    Hey hey,

I am a 900ilvl Havoc with Prydaz/Chest, right now my items are looking like this:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%B8uke/simple
    and my last raid (I am not on Skorp/ano/trillax):
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dWLbGjc9CkQT84g2

As you can see, I can barely hit the dps of Glamourr, he has the AoTHG tho.

Yet I think I should do more, on opening I am at the top, but of course without meta/CB burst I am around middle. Is there anything I can do better or I just need AoTHG/Cinidaria?

So offspec DH just poping in and reading stuff but figured would try help as i use my OS on mythic.

Edit - so to much time on hands apparently and replyed to loads - most are same sort of probs and sure one of the havoc mains correct me if i said anything wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouke View Post
    Hey hey,
    Am on mythic krosus atm so figured would compare against the first 1.50 of that fight against u and the other dude.

Otherall the dmg output look about right form what i see on logs, but char stats between u 2 are something else - Glam has 10% more crit that you (returns fury for more CS), AoTHG which gonna give him a ton more fury, Used old war (3.6m on log im looking at) instead of prolonged which is far better, Has a 905 BTI which im jelly of. Top this with you have only 1 lego that does dmg (chest is useless, i got rid of mine yesturday)

You had 5 cast of fel rush which i assume was going out to soak adds as for the most part isnt used as dps anymore and u use throw galive as the filler.

Not sure this helpful but right off the bat you need to get that crit up a bit (u have 3 tier without and he has 1) and swap to old war.

Also your using mark of the claw instead of sarty but im not 100% which is better (one of reason i was looking around forums)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by maljar View Post
    Hello
    looking at star auger.
    Just a quick start, CoF only is worth it if your using with shoulders or it lets u get another meta in - If it doesn't all your doing is making meta not line up with neme/chaos blade so the trinket is gonna end up lowering your dmg (which is why your annilation/death sweep dmg looks low)

Were using the chest and replaced with bracers but neither lego really does much on a single target fight. So if u have other have a look.

Also more prolonged, for the BigDickDps go old war. Also neck enchant sucks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huncyrus View Post
    Hi,
    Lucky guys has the ring so shouldn't have massive fury problems however look at star augur kill -

- He has 8% haste, this needs to be gotten to around 12% as haste gonna be his most needed stats (helps with fury gain)
    - Doesn't have first blood talent, do both deathsweep and blade dance are low dmg
    - used 3x eye beam where they only hit the boss <- just dont cast it.
    - over the corse of 2x meta (60s) he did 20/23 hit from annihilation, that seams a little low as he has the ring. (might be haste problem)
    - using bracers lego which offer no ST benefit, check if he has another?

On another note he doesnt have 4set, this will help also with fury as if CS crits it returns half its cost back and 4set is 10% crit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bphelps12 View Post
    I need some help.
    So your in veng spec so not 100% on how the number > % works on logs but u look a bit low on mastery

In the trillax hc fight u had 6 death sweeps, u should be able to get that into 1 meta and you had 2 - Blade dance is top prio when its off cd, double so if ur in meta.
    Same with annilation, check one of our main havoc on our last trillax kill, the fight took 6.25 for u and 3.45 for us (didnt get 2nd meta) yet he did 1 less death sweep and only 4 less annihilate that you did.

7 cast of eye beam on a single target <- should be 0
    29 casts of fel rush <- only for movment these days, glaives is your filler
    The boots dont change this as on single target the effect does nothing. (also if u got others might be worth)

Also just noticed that out of your 3 chaos blades, none of them was in meta this pretty much making the talent worthless.
    Meta/Neme/Chaos blade/old war(prepot) start of a fight, 2min later u use neme/chaos blades again and then you meta/neme/chaos blades together with 2nd pot.
    Its better to line up like this, if meta comes up before other cds because late, hold it and line up. Its always better to get 2x full meta with cds up then 2meta and 3x neme/CB that arnt together.

The above also is why your "burst" which the spec rotates aorund was just above 800k instead of 1.5-2mil

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GanonARG View Post
    Tips are more than welcome´d
    You have 4% haste, get this to around 12% asap - this is top prio
    Desperate Instincts <- not worth much but none of these talents effect dps.
    Soul rend for fire and forget or netherwalk for pro immuntity.

Looking at krosus Hc as i dont know whats "normal" on guldan as i tank it.
    Your opening burst looks pretty good, change from prolonged power to old war when you start wanting some real extra damage.
    Lego bracers do nothing for ST.

Im not sure i wanna say anything else as that haste level will completely screw the spec up.(change vers to haste if poss, crit and mastery are in gd spots)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atonement View Post
    much active, such reply
    Not sure if ur still interested but figured would have a look anyway - using Star Augur from Mar 1st

Overall his stats look alright, doping some vers for some crit would be nice as 36% is a little on low side - this is doubled up as he doesnt have 4set yet.
    Neither legendary he is using really effects ST.

As with meny other using prolonged instead of old war.
    Dont think looking at logs his is prio blade dance over everything else which it should be, he should have more death sweep in meta than he has.

Other than that at a glace else looks in order.
    Last edited by Teddybird; 2017-03-07 at 04:12 AM.
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Hi

Im not doin bad really just wondering if anyone can see something i can improve, been running sims and my dps isnt up to what the sim says really from my point of view.
    here are some logs if anyone wanna check it.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...zrDR7n#fight=1

and armory, i know i have tank shoulders on but havent dropped anything better since i got those by misstake xD

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%A1z/simple
    "Where do you begin? Perfect is a good place to start. We must always focus on improving things that are already perfect."
    "You might as well stand and fight because if you run, you will only die tired"

Deleted
    Hi !
    ( Sorry for mistakes I'm french :/ )

My guild is actually dealing with the enrage on Krosus.
    The boss is at 7% hp when it enrage.
    I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong, as for my gameplay or stuff.
    My guild takes logs in private, so i just can copy things here, sorry.

My character's name : Ellã-KirinTor(eu) (sorry I can't post links)

Logs on the 7% wype ( 6:03 ) :

Ellã Active:99.26% Dps:631,360.0

Chaos Strike - 32.09% 97 casts
    Annihilation - 11,74% 27 casts
    Blade Dance - 11.63% 29 casts
    Felblade - 6.69% 38 casts
    Death Sweep - 6.56% 10 casts
    Demon Blades - 5.98%

What am I doing :
    Pull - Meta Nemesis CB BD FotI FB CS, then BD>CS, FB when not enough fury for others spells
    I re-use CB on Krosus before the 2nd pop of adds, and re-use Nemesis on 2nd adds.
    Then second Meta when CB and Nemesis are up ( on the last plateform part )

If you need more informations tell me

Have a good day

As i said in post before im main veng offspec havoc but play havoc at mythic level also.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellanilh View Post
    I re-use CB on Krosus before the 2nd pop of adds, and re-use Nemesis on 2nd adds.
    You have same lego setup as me and doing more than i do on avg, unless that log is just your best go, RNG can screw us on pull with chaos blades up if you don't have the ring.
    Just wanted you to know myself and other 2 demon hunters in the raid started used our 2nd (non meta) nemes after adds are done and get back to boss, if u use before your either wasting 2-4s of choas blades or you moving late on add (fair enough DH help with back adds in our raid).
    If this is the case u can still hold them and use then after getting back and they will come back up just after u move to the last brigde as u end up holding meta normaly till brigde breaks and that around the 4.45min mark i think. Either way there up a few sec after ur rdy to use them anyway. Might add a little bit more.

Im dps on krosus also and last week had 3x 0% wipes, lowest being 22mil? So good luck!

Never really understood this, your not in the competitive race so unless you doing something against the ToS hiding logs doesn't make sense to me.
    Logs show a hell of a lot on info, including buff up-times, as well as overall dmg breakdown based on time and meny more - so there always thing people will miss without them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Niryx View Post
    Hi

Im not doin bad really just wondering if anyone can see something i can improve, been running sims and my dps isnt up to what the sim says really from my point of view.
    First of i set my sims to Elite with light movement, and take that number as the max ill do, so unless there a huge diff i wouldn't worry about it.

Looking over the logs is say your inconsistent, some pulls u did fine where other your meta and cd usage wernt lined up. overall from what i can see it looks like overall dmg in meta is more of the problem than out of meta.
    Hold your meta useage untill neme/CB is back up (if its the last meta/neme/CB your gonna get can also hold till good spot to use),
    Meta/neme/CB at start, at the 2m mark you use Neme/CB, 4min mark agains with the full combo and if the fight wont go past the 6min mark u can use the last meta combo at any point after there all back up.

Also use old war combo'ed with your meta useage will do more than prolonged. You have 8% haste, might wanna get this a little higher i tend to aim for 10-12% to keep the spec flowing due to bad RNG. From that point you can just get bad RNG, if u get no fury procs furing first chaos blade (12sec at start) it can really hurt your dps.

Lego problem as i guess you know. Wrist wont do anything in ST and yeah sorry about your shoulders - least there not bad stats.
    Last edited by Teddybird; 2017-03-11 at 04:47 AM.

Thx for the input Teddybird, got something to look at for now atleast
    "Where do you begin? Perfect is a good place to start. We must always focus on improving things that are already perfect."
    "You might as well stand and fight because if you run, you will only die tired"

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone confirm/deny whether Draught of Souls, scales with Nemesis & Chaos Blades? I've just gotten mine, and I dont seem to get any benefit from it. With EVERYTHING popped, it only does 4,4mill dmg, which is rather low.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybird View Post
    Not sure if ur still interested but figured would have a look anyway - using Star Augur from Mar 1st

Overall his stats look alright, doping some vers for some crit would be nice as 36% is a little on low side - this is doubled up as he doesnt have 4set yet.
    Neither legendary he is using really effects ST.

As with meny other using prolonged instead of old war.
    Dont think looking at logs his is prio blade dance over everything else which it should be, he should have more death sweep in meta than he has.

Other than that at a glace else looks in order.
    Thank you very much for taking the time to help out.

Edit: Okay so I've just noticed, that I think you've looked at the wrong log. The one you linked was from a pug - this log https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/1Gn3q8j2cd9R7X6g or https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/zMGKjkvT19bryw4N will both have parses for Ðëmõñßlàðê
    Last edited by Jimjam38; 2017-03-13 at 11:19 PM.
    Disc Priests: Just 2 mana trinkets away from becoming Withered

Quote Originally Posted by huncyrus View Post
    Hi,

I would like to ask some help for one of my guildy'
    Name: Ravona
    iLvl: 891
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Ravona/simple
    Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...p6GkD#fight=28

The issue: never got enough fury, so lot of time she can't use bigger abilities. On other demonhunters, from the same tier and boss, lot of time seems, the demon blades generate much more resource. Her gear isn't optimal or contain too much BiS item.

If someone could give some insight or idea where she can improve the rotation.. etc that would be great. Thank you.
    spec isnt right, fel eruption sucks, nemesis is the way to go and much easier to use.
    unleashed power is only for m+ and mostly for demonic build.
    does she only got 2 leganadaries? dont use radden's in CB/felbalde spec if you got anything else.
    4 set will help with fury regen alot
    took first blood (you should always) but didnt use blade dance in meta and only a few times without it? (hardest hitting ability for only 15 fury)
    opening burst with meta nemesis and use of blade dance will bring her burst to 1.5mil and should add 100k to total dps.
    fury of the ilidari used 1:20min in? it has a 1min cd and hits harder with chaos blade buffing it, use on pull.

alot of basic things i can see from just skimming the log on tich, this DH needs to read up on rotation and skill use.

you shouldnt have fury problems with ring 41% crit unbuffed and 2set, this comes off to me as someone who didnt really do any research on their class.

your other 2 DH's are in the same boat, have all 3 of them go read the icy veins guide and know the rotation prio.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi !
    ( Sorry for mistakes I'm french :/ )

My guild is actually dealing with the enrage on Krosus.
    The boss is at 7% hp when it enrage.
    I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong, as for my gameplay or stuff.

My character's name : Ellã-KirinTor(eu) (sorry I can't post links)

Logs on the 7% wype ( 6:03 ) :

Ellã Active:99.26% Dps:631,360.0

Chaos Strike - 32.09% 97 casts
    Annihilation - 11,74% 27 casts
    Blade Dance - 11.63% 29 casts
    Felblade - 6.69% 38 casts
    Death Sweep - 6.56% 10 casts
    Demon Blades - 5.98%

What am I doing :
    Pull - Meta Nemesis CB BD FotI FB CS, then BD>CS, FB when not enough fury for others spells
    Then second Meta when CB and Nemesis are up ( on the last plateform part )

Have a good day

is this mythic? heroic?

630k is good, my guess is your guild is carrying a few people or have way too many healer.
    you cant carry the dps on krosus his enrage timer is brutal to slackers. and you are not the one being the problem unless you're 910 ilvl

post the dps of your guildies and you will see that the lower end is probably way too low.

Quote Originally Posted by Atonement View Post
    Thank you very much for taking the time to help out.

Edit: Okay so I've just noticed, that I think you've looked at the wrong log. The one you linked was from a pug - this log https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/1Gn3q8j2cd9R7X6g or https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/zMGKjkvT19bryw4N will both have parses for Ðëmõñßlàðê
    Only on my way passed as other stuff to do but having a glance id say first poss still stand, looking at krosus hc and i feel like he should of got more out of his meta. Fixing blade dance, old war and everything i said before should help.

So yeah don't really so much else apart from what i said orginaly, might of missed something as in rush but hope it helps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meanshield View Post
    Can anyone confirm/deny whether Draught of Souls, scales with Nemesis & Chaos Blades? I've just gotten mine, and I dont seem to get any benefit from it. With EVERYTHING popped, it only does 4,4mill dmg, which is rather low.
    Afraid i don't know, also wrong thread

Deleted
    Any ideas how I can improve? I pull around 525-550K dps ST currently but regularly get smashed by other guildies/ pugged players.

https : //www . warcraftlogs . com/rankings/character/22336699/latest

I'm currently using Delusions/ AoHG but I have the leggo trinket as well which I use for Skorpyan/ M+

Any insight much appreciated... I feel like i'm 20% off my potential at all times but can't put my finger on why

Looking for anything to help bump my single target considering the horrid legendaries I have.

I use bracers and sephuz. I have chest, but if I use the chest, it will break my four piece. When I sim with 4 piece and non chest, I get higher numbers than with it and no 4 piece

https : //www . warcraftlogs . com/rankings/character/17628536/latest/
    http : //us . battle . net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Deegenera/advanced

We are currently in heroic (8/10). Just looking for any help to increase my deeps as we finish heroic and move into mythic at some point. Thanks

When you're trying to figure out which pieces of gear in your inventory is best to mix and match, do you slowly try each piece/combo and sim or, do you use something else to give you a snapshot of what would be better regardless of ilevel and then sim to get a more accurate reading?

For example, with 4p, when I pair Prydaz and Cindi and gear pieces that results in about 38% crit, 34% Mastery and 12.7% haste, it sims higher than DoG and Cindi with gear pieces which yield 40% crit, 33% mastery and 8.7% haste.

I would have thought that the latter would have simmed better results :S

Hey guys, whats up?

Can you guys analyse this log bellow? I kinda few stuck at dps, and i wanted you guys to tell me ehat i am doing wrong, or could do better..

warcraftlogs.com/reports/1rHYZmXBWwvVkT7g#view=analytical&start=0&end=0&pins=0%24Separate%24%23244F4B%24damage%240% 240.0.0.Any%24151247909.0.0.DemonHunter%24true%240.0.0.Any%24false%240

Btw, took the www from the link becuz its my first post

the only fight i did properly with no lag was krosus.

Thanks for the help

Deleted
    Hey Buddy´s im out of Controll, i dont know what im doin wrong. Im watching so meaning Streams, reading and watchink YT. I dont know what im doin wrong.
    Heres a Log if needed i can post alot more if u want.

warcraftlogs.com/reports/7CwaGhf4xrg2kRpX#fight=16&type=damage-done

eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/eredar/Cclza/simple

<3 in Love and thanks for the Help!

Hey! Was discussing with an officer in my guild about my DPS and the results was seeking help from people who are seasoned and can help me in-depth!

Thus I am looking for guidance on how to raise my DPS.

Linking two different fights for some variation.

Gul'dan
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...est/#boss=1866
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...66&partition=1

Spellblade
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...71&partition=1
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...est/#boss=1871

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...B3rtana/simple

Thank you kindly, for any and all help.

Deleted
    Hey guys, I feel like i have a really low dps compared to the people that I see.. I don't know what i'm doing wrong in my rotation, opener, often I don't know what to it, what to use when, for example on Elisande, should I open with Meta etc.. or only hit her until the slow add appear ? who should I put nemesis on, when on Gul'Dan, when should I nemesis, and who should I put it on etc.. always maybe my gear is really bad ? I sim at 575K I feel like it's really low when i look at other people once again, can't seem to progress further with my guild, we just took down Heroic Gul'dan recently so that's not really great I believe, I have multiple gear set but the difference is really less than 1%, I can sim at 571K instead of 575K, I have legendary chest, helm, shoulders and just got the bracers recently, I tried botanist with it, maybe i'm doing it wrong but it's pretty meh.

I only have those logs to show off, I don't know why but my recent logs won't show up, I heard I only have to use Mr Robot to upload the log, maybe it will show later ?

Anyway thanks for the help !

can't post logs so.. rankings/character/21440465/latest#

So I just got back from a break and I'm honestly a little lost when it comes to expectations, particularly when it comes to things that are said on these forums v.s what I end up actually seeing in-game.

Without turning this into a big block of text I'm currently sitting at 878 Ilevel but most of my gear is 655/660 save my neck and boots and all of it is unenchanted WQ/LFR welfare stuff. I've also got KJ's Burning Lust and Cinderella the Symbiote and my Twinblades are 889. Anyways I'm currently sustaining about 370k ST DPS pretty easily, but a lot of people here make it seem like I should be doing 800k dps or more.

I know it's not a great metric and isn't a wealth of information, but I'm not really looking for a scalpel and microscope precision answer. I don't raid mythic and I don't have aspirations of being the grandest raider that ever was or will be, I just want to make sure I'm not completely shitting the bed for random pugs with friends or being total dead weight for LFR or whatever.

TL;DR My gear is shit and I'm probably shit or kind of shit but I'm not sure how shit my numbers are and some perspective would be appreciated!