Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    There shouldnt be a how drunk is too drunk. When you drink there are consequences that you agree to be responsible for. Thats why there is a drinking age. If your over 21 and agree to drink somthing that is known to impair your judgement, make you forget things, and lower your guard. Then you shouldnt complain when someone has sex with you and you cant remember if you were ok with it or not.

DONT DRINK problem solved.
    This is a stupid veiw point. How about don't rape drunk people?

A demographic change may affect future decisions in court, but that's all it would be. It wouldn't be "more correct" as the issue here is how we can sufficiently determine responsibility and consent when one or both participants are impaired to various degrees.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say once someone is passed out that is too Drunk.

Anything short of that and it is entirely too variable to Judge. I know girls that can drink 2 drinks and are already getting tipsy. I know Girls that can drink as much as me and can still stand up straight and hold normal conversations.

Also why have the laws come down to if the Woman is Drunk the Guy is a "Rapist" even if both can be Drunk and both consent.
    Last edited by Super Kami Dende; 2017-03-13 at 11:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Maybe men should only fuck with women who they trust. Controversial opinion, I know.
    How is this controversial?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    I'd say once someone is passed out that is too Drunk.
    I was with a girl some years back that basically took sedatives at the same time as drinking since she liked the thought of someone having sex with her when she was unable to do anything. I didn't exactly say no to that.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    I was with a girl some years back that basically took sedatives at the same time as drinking since she liked the thought of someone having sex with her when she was unable to do anything. I didn't exactly say no to that.
    If she had told you that before passing out and said she wanted it, that would be considered consent though. Just like when I told my Ex being woken up by a BJ was a pretty awesome thing and she obliged a few times.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Breathalyzer Chasity belts. That's the ticket.
    That could lead to some very awkward "But they said blow me" court defenses.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think Tinder/Grindr should just add a Consent functionality as well.

Thumbprint + Eye Scan + Swipe Up to consent for Blow Job (requires both parties to use the app and consent)
    Thumbprint + Eye Scan + Swipe Left to consent for Hand Job (requires both parties to use the app)
    Thumbprint + Eye Scan + Swipe Right to consent for Vaginal Sex (requires both parties to use the app)
    Thumbprint + Eye Scan + Swipe Down to consent for Anal Sex (requires both parties to use the app)

Then everyone has a digital record for the courts. They need to login to their phone and the app to begin - so they need to be conscious, they need an eye scan/face video to ensure they aren't KO'd and having their thumb/eye jammed into their phone by a rapist who for some reason is bothering to use the app, they need to swipe in the direction of the particular sex act to which they are consenting to limit consent.

Failure to use the app constitutes rape by either/both parties.

There - clear guidelines, electronic records, sobriety tests, signed (thumbprinted) consent from both parties, etc. Now we can do away with all this ambiguity - if you both consented you have nothing to fear.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    What if someone forces themselves on a woman who is passed out? Is that rape?
    What if both are to drunk to consent?
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Is it wet? Consent.

In all seriousness, rape is a crime and unacceptable, but drinking is not an escape from personal responsibility. If you are drunk and make a decision, you still made the decision whether you regret it or not. And if you are so drunk you passed out, who is to say you weren't so drunk you gave consent and forgot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    What if both are to drunk to consent?

How often is this the case

If she consented and then passes out, then stop. How fun could it be to have sex with an unconscious person any way? I've passed out once during sex and the person I was with stopped. It's just common decency.
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh I think pissing yourself is just about the level of too drunk to do anything. If you're having sex with someone who pissed themselves, even if they said yes a minute before, that's on you and you should be ashamed... and grossed out. Seriously, the fuck is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    How often is this the case
    Around 99% of the cases.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You can always claim that any penetration happened before that point and then you immediately withdrew. Or you can claim you were just as drunk and don't remember.
    All the more reason to me to not have sex with drunk people when you're sober. Save yourself the hassle and rub one out before hand. Will put things in perspective.

There's a simple rule again, for the creepers in this thread. If they can't actively participate in the sex, they're too drunk.

Deleted
    I like 'em drunk. Easier for me then hehehe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Around 99% of the cases.
    citation clearly needed

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpDidNothingWrong View Post
    I like 'em drunk. Easier for me then hehehe
    Rape is wrong. You should be removed from society

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    If they're both drunk, are they both charged with rape?

I can't see this as anything but gender discrimination.
    Reminds me of this pic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unhinged View Post
    Rape is wrong. You should be removed from society
    I was drunk too. So they raped me too.

Seems like leftie logic strikes again.