Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If there is any proof to his claims, Trump has the power to release anything and everything he wants. I'm not sure why he's tasking someone else with digging up the dirt he claims to have seen. Sending in Conway to blow smoke up people's asses was pathetic, because that woman has even less credibility than Trump does.

It looks like the administration got caught lying... yet again. There's the same people on this site, blaming others when their guy is the one caught lying. At least they aren't blaming the media for this set of lies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpDidNothingWrong View Post
    hidden cameras and microphones have been around for ages. Nothing new
    Yes, so have assholes and colostomy cameras... Are you sure that's not how Obama spied on Trump?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    NSA spying on us is a cosnpiracy [sic] theory, guys.
    The scandal is Obama personally tapped Trump's wires. Bad hombre that Obama. Sick guy.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    If there is any proof to his claims, Trump has the power to release anything and everything he wants. I'm not sure why he's tasking someone else with digging up the dirt he claims to have seen. Sending in Conway to blow smoke up people's asses was pathetic, because that woman has even less credibility than Trump does.

It looks like the administration got caught lying... yet again. There's the same people on this site, blaming others when their guy is the one caught lying. At least they aren't blaming the media for this set of lies.
    Today was the day their evidance was due. That's why both Conway and Spicer have been pushing both, that he didn't actually mean Obama or wiretapped... he could have meant microwaves... and if you ask to provide evidence of that... it will turn into shoe cameras, after all... I have a shoe... I have a camera... uhh! I got a shoecamera...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

the thing is Michael Flynn was already under surveillance with the CIA even after he was confirmed, so if the CIA was concerned of Trump having Russia ties it wouldnt be far fetched for them to also put wire taps on Trump's Tower as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Today was the day their evidance was due. That's why both Conway and Spicer have been pushing both, that he didn't actually mean Obama or wiretapped... he could have meant microwaves... and if you ask to provide evidence of that... it will turn into shoe cameras, after all... I have a shoe... I have a camera... uhh! I got a shoecamera...
    That's the problem, they made a statement that they could not back up. There's a real chance that the administration did investigate the server at Trump Tower. Once again, that is not Obama doing it, and that is not a phone tap. Considering that his team has been investigated, and found to be lying... the investigation seems to be warranted. Trump either leaked classified material, or he declassified material that may actually shed more light on his campaign's ties with Russia. I'll let someone else decide which of te two he actually did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    They're bugging my forks and looking at the contents of my intestines.
    You're not supposed to eat the utensils!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Wikileaks already leaked party 1 of vaul 7, which has shown that Samsung TVs were used as spying devices.
    All you do is trying to distract by willfully ignoring the bigger picture.
    So Obama bugged Trump's big screen? Now I see.

And so does Obama.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    The scandal is Obama personally tapped Trump's wires. Bad hombre that Obama. Sick guy.
    Fake news. Alternative facts. SAD!

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    You're not supposed to eat the utensils!
    I tried to use my selfie stick to find it...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    So Obama bugged Trump's big screen? Now I see.

And so does Obama.
    omg, I'm wearing headphones right now. Does that mean Obama can hear my brain??!?

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried to use my selfie stick to find it...

- - - Updated - - -

omg, I'm wearing headphones right now. Does that mean Obama can hear my brain??!?
    It does; every thought. They tried using this tactic against Our Lord Trump, but it didn't work for some reason.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but anyone can listen to two rubber balls spin in a dryer... /rimshot...

Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    It does; every thought. They tried using this tactic against Our Lord Trump, but it didn't work for some reason.
    He runs the mazes faster if you dangle a Big Mac at the end.

...oh shit, that was a state secret. I'm going to hide somewhere...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, but anyone can listen to two rubber balls spin in a dryer... /rimshot...
    I think mine's more like the sound when a mustard bottle still has some air in it and goes "phthhhhbbbbt" and squirts out some water.

ARE THEY BUGGING MY CONDIMENTS TOO?

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Ah no i am sure Mrs. Conway is surrounded by microwaves with cameras.
    Possibly even by cameras with microwaves in them... that also have cameras...
    On a more serious note - possible, but unless you are fond of microwaving top secret documents, not very relevant. Though a coffee maker with a mic near a president WILL go a long way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think mine's more like the sound when a mustard bottle still has some air in it and goes "phthhhhbbbbt" and squirts out some water.

ARE THEY BUGGING MY CONDIMENTS TOO?
    I go with this on an infinite loop: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LQftYK2n8o

As for the condiments, as @TrumpDidNothingWrong so elequently put it... there are hidden cameras and microphones...

As for the condiments, as @TrumpDidNothingWrong so elequently put it... there are hidden cameras and microphones...
    I just set a Taco Bell Diablo sauce packet facing off with a Heinz ketchup packet. I put a toothpick between them. I wonder who wins...

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    She just watched transformers and saw Soundwave transform into a jet. So naturally Microwave would turn into a camera.
    Which is completely stupid Reflector is the one that changes into a camera.

Well we know why she got the job. She's a fellow Alex Jones conspiracy nut like Trump.

Next thing you know they are going to accuse Obama of being a reptilian who has been leaving chemtrails in the sky.

Crazy motherfuckers...

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Well we know why she got the job. She's a fellow Alex Jones conspiracy nut like Trump.

Next thing you know they are going to accuse Obama of being a reptilian who has been leaving chemtrails in the sky.

Crazy motherfuckers...
    Are you waiting for that to be a main stream topic or did you miss the one where Obama is the pharoah clone brought back to bring the end of days?

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of sad that the left bring more attention to her saying microwaves then the fact that CIA uses so much technology to actually spy on people. Iirc a CIA chief said they can spy through your fucking dishwasher lel
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.