Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'm thinking the sequel should be "The proof that Obama wiretapped Trump"

10+ Year Old Account
    I am pretty center when it comes to politics. It was funny when the Trump book came out, and while a "copy" the best part of this book are the comments on Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki Treehorn View Post

These are more of a "No U" response considering they have the same title and came out the day after CNN's article.
    Sure, these are also "No U". Also, just a blatant attempt to cash in on the idea.

Though "At least the pages are white" is probably the best of all the Cover "Quotes"
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2017-03-13 at 11:21 PM.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Apparently, Conservatives don't either...since so many of you missed the part of the OP that mentioned that the "Democrats" got their version out first and this book is clearly just a "No U!" response to This One

But it's not a number one best seller

Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    But it's not a number one best seller
    Again, why do people think this is a good thing? All it proves is which side has more gullible fools willing to buy a book with nothing in it. The fact any of these type of books sell at all makes me feel very sad about the state of the world.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    A mandatory read to understand sjwism and gen-ot in general.
    I wouldn't say it's mandatory and the people that reference it, don't post here as much, since Trump's win.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, why do people think this is a good thing? All it proves is which side has more gullible fools willing to buy a book with nothing in it. The fact any of these type of books sell at all makes me feel very sad about the state of the world.
    Because it is a good thing for a book to sell a lot. Even if it's just as a novelty... it's why I have a box with bacon bandaids, that I think would immideitly fall off, even if I use super glue. Their purpose isn't the same as a regular bandaid...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The "Leftie" version of the book came out first. This is the copycat. It's even mentioned in the OP...but I guess maybe that was just too much reading for you.
    I hate to break it to you but this type of joke with the blank book has been around way before this election. Neither book is "innovative" but they are designed to provide a quick chuckle, which appears to have worked.

Apparently, Conservatives don't either...since so many of you missed the part of the OP that mentioned that the "Democrats" got their version out first and this book is clearly just a "No U!" response to This One

Shocking the republicans/conservatives plagiarized another thing

So what this book really proves is that most conservatives are fucking retarded.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Annoying; 2017-03-14 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    I hate to break it to you but this type of joke with the blank book has been around way before this election. Neither book is "innovative" but they are designed to provide a quick chuckle, which appears to have worked.
    Sure, but maybe tell it to the guy that was saying all the democrats could do to retort was to "copycat" the joke.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    So what this book really proves is that most conservatives are fucking retarded.
    You sound like someone who bought the book, lol!!!

Deleted
    haha

A truer book has never been written.

Democrats xD

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Not retarded. Just good sheep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacki Treehorn View Post

These are more of a "No U" response considering they have the same title and came out the day after CNN's article.
    "Incomprehensible guide" made me spill my coffee.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Ideological retard pulls a Brian Griffin and a bunch of other ideological retards waste money on it.

congrats you're sticking it to the democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    The truth should worry you...
    The truth should worry everybody, at least a little.

- - - Updated - - -

The "Leftie" version of the book came out first. This is the copycat.
    This is the Lefty version. And all lefties can do now is attempt to copycat this book's success.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post

This is the Lefty version. And all lefties can do now is attempt to copycat this book's success.
    We'll let you guys take the award for "idiots that buy gimmicky bullshit"

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    The shit con men can get conservatives to spend money on to "own the libs" never ceases to amaze. Whole industry of snake oil salesmen built up around that political wing.
    LOL Wells how pathetic, you choose to be ignorant.

https://www.amazon.com/Trump-Deserve.../dp/1540743225

- - - Updated - - -

Eh can't find it. No surprise, the key words here are kind of flooded in the Age of Trump, but here's National Review touching on the same topic.
    Are you sure you searched Vox & HuffPo hard enough?
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    LOL Wells how pathetic, you choose to be ignorant.

https://www.amazon.com/Trump-Deserve.../dp/1540743225

- - - Updated - - -

Are you sure you searched Vox & HuffPo hard enough?
    Both these "points" were addressed in the first two pages of the thread. Maybe slow down a bit and read before you make these half ass attempts at point scoring.

I mean yeah of course there is nonsense like this targeting the left too, but the right has been far more fertile ground.
    God this board has gotten bad in the last couple months.

10+ Year Old Account
    God this board has gotten bad in the last couple months.
    It became a rotten swamp some time in early 2015, when the refugee crisis started hitting all the front pages in the media and all the marginals came out of their closets. It's not like it is any news, is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.