Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Heroes of the Storm - 15 wins - Promo - Mount Reward

Anyone who still haven't done this HoTS promo for mount?

Let me know, let's team up and do this, takes 1h or so.

You need to post in this group or /trade on your server

Deleted
    Hello! I need a few wins anyone wanna team up?
    Edit: done!
    Last edited by mmoc8ad94095c0; 2017-03-12 at 01:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    One hour? Only if you are extremely lucky with premades.

Took me 7 hours to complete, each game taking maybe 30-40 minutes. Vs. Beginner bots. No idea how people clear it so fast, but w/e I'm just happy to be done and I hope I never in my life have to play that game again.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post

Took me 7 hours to complete, each game taking maybe 30-40 minutes. Vs. Beginner bots. No idea how people clear it so fast, but w/e I'm just happy to be done and I hope I never in my life have to play that game again.
    Dude, wtf? I've won matches with beginner bots in 15 minutes when I wasn't even THERE most of the game and it was just 4 bots vs 5. Seriously, wtf were you doing to spend 30-40 minutes vs beginner bots, that's like, not even possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Dude, wtf? I've won matches with beginner bots in 15 minutes when I wasn't even THERE most of the game and it was just 4 bots vs 5. Seriously, wtf were you doing to spend 30-40 minutes vs beginner bots, that's like, not even possible.
    I guess no one had any good tactics, including me. We all knew their base had to be killed but it was not easy getting there. There was a gazillion towers bursting us down. After clearing them slowly but surely we could work our ways in but wiped many times in there too.

I guess no one had any good tactics, including me. We all knew their base had to be killed but it was not easy getting there. There was a gazillion towers bursting us down. After clearing them slowly but surely we could work our ways in but wiped many times in there too.
    On most maps there are objectives that will help you take down their towers quickly, e.g. a giant angel or a swarm of zerglings or a curse that causes towers to do no damage.

Deleted
    I need to do it too, PM me.

EU

You can play against ai set to easiest difficulty, all 5 players just storm one lane and take it all down,

Also, why are people saying win? I did my first few games in pvp (before realising the above) and my friend has only ever played wow, so we got stomped, but still got the credit towards the quest

Edit:

My bad I just skimmed your text and assumed 7 hours you were playing against people. Yea something not right there, even with out using the bonus stuff, it's still really easy, you must of had team mates who were dicking around and farming the bots opposed to doing the objective
    Last edited by Rotted; 2017-03-14 at 09:50 AM.

Take Sylvanas (she can shut down the turrets) and push one lane until the first objective spawns, then push again until the game ends. If on Blackheart map, ignore the objectives, and just push one lane all the time. If on Ravencourt push one lane at a time until you control all buildings, and grab altars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drazota View Post
    Anyone who still haven't done this HoTS promo for mount?

Let me know, let's team up and do this, takes 1h or so.
    One hour is complete bonkers..

It took me 5-6 hours --> 20 minutes per fight = 5 hours plus 1-3 minutes between = 5h15m to 5h45m

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Take Sylvanas (she can shut down the turrets) and push one lane until the first objective spawns, then push again until the game ends. If on Blackheart map, ignore the objectives, and just push one lane all the time. If on Ravencourt push one lane at a time until you control all buildings, and grab altars.
    It's not a valid advise to say "take Sylvanas" as the vast majority is freemium players and Sylvanas wasn't on rotation the first two weeks (don't know about the last two weeks)...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Sylvanas was on rotation on week 2 I believe - That's when I did it and just used her.

If you play against beginner AI you'll have <10mins per game, sometimes pretty much only 5mins
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

bwahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahah.....

...no stop....bwahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahaha....

....it hurts to laugh...bwhahahahahahahahahahah....

that was good. i needed a pick me up after this awful morning.

30-40 min bot game against beginners bots.....bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Last edited by Banard; 2017-03-14 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    One hour is complete bonkers..

It took me 5-6 hours --> 20 minutes per fight = 5 hours plus 1-3 minutes between = 5h15m to 5h45m

- - - Updated - - -

It's not a valid advise to say "take Sylvanas" as the vast majority is freemium players and Sylvanas wasn't on rotation the first two weeks (don't know about the last two weeks)...
    MY GF and I had never played it...skipped the tutorial. Screwed up the first vs. AI game because we got put in with other people (and boy did someone on our team go bonkers at how bad we were - one guy went apeshit on everyone since the other 2 players clearly were also new.) Figured out how to change it to AI teammates and made the game Elite and that was that. Took us a little less than 4 hours total with lots of breaks to finish and our longest game was ~15 min, shortest ~7... the key was when my GF figured out how to grab our AI team and make them follow us so the AI couldn't make it take longer by defending.

What a terrible, boring, slow game - if this is what a "MOBA" is like I never want to spend a second in another one, ever. We had to make it "fun" by laughing at how horrible the AI was at times...the "elite"AI lol. Also, some of the outfits/mounts cool looking...otherwise, yuck. Fortunately the in game WoW mount is awesome - it was def worth the suffering.
    Last edited by azurrei; 2017-03-14 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    What a terrible, boring, slow game - if this is what a "MOBA" is like I never want to spend a second in another one, ever. We had to make it "fun" by laughing at how horrible the AI was at times...the "elite"AI lol. Also, some of the outfits/mounts cool looking...otherwise, yuck. Fortunately the in game WoW mount is awesome - it was def worth the suffering.
    game is garbage and boring playing with AI...quick match, unranked, HL....these are fun especially if you play with friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    bwahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahah.....

...no stop....bwahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahaha....

....it hurts to laugh...bwhahahahahahahahahahah....

that was good. i needed a pick me up after this awful morning.

30-40 min bot game against beginners bots.....bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wow, that is just really mean :P

Neither me or anyone had really played the game before. All we knew was to destroy enemy base. So ofc it will take ages to do it with 0 tactics etc, we took it slowly but surely to kill all towers and cannons etc. Just happy it's done.

Wow, that is just really mean :P

Neither me or anyone had really played the game before. All we knew was to destroy enemy base. So ofc it will take ages to do it with 0 tactics etc, we took it slowly but surely to kill all towers and cannons etc. Just happy it's done.

My kid games against adept bots last 15 mins....he is 5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    My kid games against adept bots last 15 mins....he is 5.
    Well, imagine 4 people, no one ever played the game before, we don't really know the controls or what abilities does. We know to move with right click and to press W, Q, R, D and few other buttons, but we don't know how to use any of the abilities properly. There is 0 communication, 0 team work, 0 strategy. We basically go in 1 by 1 toward a tower base or w/e they are, they look like red towers on the map. Taking down such areas takes forever if you are alone and those cannons really, really hurt. We died countless of times each game. After clearing all the towers we slowly work toward the enemy base, and taking that down was not easy either. At the same time we had to defend our towers from the bots, so we don't lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, imagine 4 people, no one ever played the game before, we don't really know the controls or what abilities does. We know to move with right click and to press W, Q, R, D and few other buttons, but we don't know how to use any of the abilities properly. There is 0 communication, 0 team work, 0 strategy. We basically go in 1 by 1 toward a tower base or w/e they are, they look like red towers on the map. Taking down such areas takes forever if you are alone and those cannons really, really hurt. We died countless of times each game. After clearing all the towers we slowly work toward the enemy base, and taking that down was not easy either. At the same time we had to defend our towers from the bots, so we don't lose.
    Beginner bots are basically passive bots, you just A+ click on enemy fountain and win in 15 minutes. For this game to last more than 30 minutes you have to... i don't know, walk around in irrelevant locations instead of pushing, or stand behind gates AFK.

Tower ammo is depletable, and you don't have to destroy all forts/keeps to start beating down core, you just gather as 5 and push one lane
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Beginner bots are basically passive bots, you just A+ click on enemy fountain and win in 15 minutes. For this game to last more than 30 minutes you have to... i don't know, walk around in irrelevant locations instead of pushing, or stand behind gates AFK.

Tower ammo is depletable, and you don't have to destroy all forts/keeps to start beating down core, you just gather as 5 and push one lane
    Yeah, I have learned that now. We destroyed everything before going in, and we never gathered up or pushed anything.