Where is Doomfist?

What type of offense hero would he be?

A Doom/Quake skinned human monk enraged juggernaut guy? Can't wait till he comes out. What do you guys think his "setup" will be?

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    I would want to see his alt be a large radial knockback no stun though, but with a sweet spot (like Roadhog's ult) where a player caught in it is knocked out (something a bit smaller than where Zarya's ult holds people for example). He would be a defensive hero or offensive (in my mind).

People keep saying he needs to be so powerful compared to the current heroes ... keep in mine Winston beat Doomfist and implied single handedly. We have images of D. Va on her own attacking a giant Mech ... a comic has Torb dealing with a giant mech alone. Seriously, Doomfist clearly isn't way beyond the current heroes.

I see him being Melee only, with possible one ability being a movement one. I could see his regular attack being a punch that charges his alt right. As seen in the trailer, after one punch the gauntlet was damaged. So, this would kind of call back to that. Like the more it charges, the more knock back it will cause to a single target.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    People keep saying he needs to be so powerful compared to the current heroes ... keep in mine Winston beat Doomfist and implied single handedly. We have images of D. Va on her own attacking a giant Mech ... a comic has Torb dealing with a giant mech alone. Seriously, Doomfist clearly isn't way beyond the current heroes.
    keep in mind that there are multiple doomfists that have been around. Winston beat one, but is this the same doomfist?

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    keep in mind that there are multiple doomfists that have been around. Winston beat one, but is this the same doomfist?
    Yes, but I am pointing out Doomfist isn't something beyond the levels of our heroes we have.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    If he doesn't have a skin with just a loincloth and the fist, imma be disapoint.

I imagine a street fighter type brawler. Attacks that can bypass shields and inflict double damage to armor. Each punch slides him forward in a short blink like way. Using a boxer's cover up to block incoming fire and an ultimate punch that deals massive damage in a small area of effect.

Just a thought

I imagine something similar to VI in League of Legends, high mobility associated with his fists, fairly bulky and a medium amount of damage. A pseudo tank.

There's a YouTube video that talks about supposed Doomfist leak.
    Overwatch - Doomfist "Leak" Theory is the name
    Now I'm not saying leaks are true, I just want to point it out because it has some nice ideas of Doomfist's abilities.

It says that Doomfist:
    -Is a combination of Tracer / Rein
    -He can dash (Has 3 charges like Tracer)
    -The distance of a dash depends on how much he holds the ability down
    -He has knock backs
    -His ult is like Rein's charge except it can go any way AND it instantly kills anyone it hits. No matter the HP

AGAIN, THIS MIGHT NOT BE TRUE AND PROBABLY ISN'T! I'm just posting it here for a fun discussion

If Doomfist would be something similiar to that I'd be really pleased.
    He seems a lot like Vi from League, which is one of my favorite heroes.
    The dashes can be used in quick succession and that's cool. You could make awesome turns with that and surprise enemies standing on your left /right

His ult seems scary I know, but let's not forget Rein. He has a high chance on instantly killing you when he pins you, squishies of course,
    and Doomfist would be just like that except he could get rid of tanks also. And let's not forget just like Rein, you will probably need good timing which
    makes it balanced.

I'm really excited for Doomfist. While he might be nothing like this, I'm pretty sure he's the next hero.

There's a YouTube video that talks about supposed Doomfist leak.
    Overwatch - Doomfist "Leak" Theory is the name
    Now I'm not saying leaks are true, I just want to point it out because it has some nice ideas of Doomfist's abilities.

It says that Doomfist:
    -Is a combination of Tracer / Rein
    -He can dash (Has 3 charges like Tracer)
    -The distance of a dash depends on how much he holds the ability down
    -He has knock backs
    -His ult is like Rein's charge except it can go any way AND it instantly kills anyone it hits. No matter the HP

AGAIN, THIS MIGHT NOT BE TRUE AND PROBABLY ISN'T! I'm just posting it here for a fun discussion

If Doomfist would be something similiar to that I'd be really pleased.
    He seems a lot like Vi from League, which is one of my favorite heroes.
    The dashes can be used in quick succession and that's cool. You could make awesome turns with that and surprise enemies standing on your left /right

His ult seems scary I know, but let's not forget Rein. He has a high chance on instantly killing you when he pins you, squishies of course,
    and Doomfist would be just like that except he could get rid of tanks also. And let's not forget just like Rein, you will probably need good timing whichmakes it balanced.

I'm really excited for Doomfist. While he might be nothing like this, I'm pretty sure he's the next hero.

I want an ult where he jumps up and pounds the ground and anyone caught in it flies off the fucking map.

Don't know the setup but if he is the next character to be released my money is on him being a defense character. Simply because we've got a support, damage and tank so far.

I hope they take their time after the complete and utter failure that is Orisa.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    I want an ult where he jumps up and pounds the ground and anyone caught in it flies off the fucking map.
    If, and only if they also make the team rocket star when they disappear.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are way too many shields in the game now so I hope when they decide to add him to the game he possesses some type of "shieldbreaker" ability.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The11Gray View Post
    I just want to point it out because it has some nice ideas of Doomfist's abilities.

It says that Doomfist:

rofl'd 10tenchar

Deleted
    I vote for a new tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    He is currently making oldspice commercials.

I cant wait for him to come out!!!1