Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    My favorite part of all this is that (as proven by the e-mails) is that the DNC colluded with Hillary to beat Sanders. Yet, Sanders would have beat Trump!

So basically the DNC colluded with Hillary to give the election to Trump. And the Dem faithful still, somehow, support the DNC! There's your problem right there.

Who would vote to elect people like that? You won't get any mid of the road Dems or independents, you will only get the more radical wing of the party to support something like that. That is what is on display right now.

For any once of credibility to return to that party, anyone involved in that- would have to admit it and step down. Until then, the party is Republican lite and I expect to continue to do the same exact things that the Pubs did (which the Dems criticized when the Pubs did it- further hurting the party's credibility): Such as: shutting down the gov't:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/06/politi...own/index.html
    Oh great, another bullshitter regurgitating the lie that DNC rigged the primaries.

Name and prove one thing the DNC did to rig the primaries.

You have nothing, the emails have nothing.

Stop lying.

Here's what the email everyone claims proves rigging actually says: One random DNC staffer floats the idea that someone should get a reporter to ask Bernie Sanders what his religion is. EL OH FUCKING EL. Nothing happened but even if it did, that is the furthest thing from rigging.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Well they did influence people to vote for her.
    No, they didn't.

Where's your proof? Link the email now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Look, I get what you're saying. I really do. But just think over the past eight years, at all the democrats in office who think guns should be banned. We had to listen for almost a decade, about how "ANY MINUTE NOW, OBAMA WILL BE COMING FOR YOUR GUNS!! OMFG REVOLUTION". But it never happened. What these people want and what they actually get are two separate things.
    The people that disseminate the falsehoods, strategize via voter suppression, gerrymandering, and xenophobic language are not the voters, they are the manipulators who have an ideal of the US identical to the deep southern and tidewater states during ratification. They are manipulating a subset of the public, just like they did to the impoverished, uneducated whites in the lead up and during the civil war to fight for their, not the common sharecroppers way of life. It's the same strategy, and they are succeeding because they have been brainwashing people into thinking their misinformation is equivalent to fact. Look at some of the people in this thread, they don't even realize they are aiding in the erosion of what makes a liberal democracy.
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    FFS. Stop the bullshit. The DNC didn't force a damn thing. It isn't some omnipotent force. There was no rigging. THE PEOPLE voted for Clinton.
    Its ironic to me that people scream about Hillary being drowned out by republican tactics, but when the DNC does basically the same thing "there was no rigging!!!!!!" It was shown they were going to rig against Sanders. Thats been shown in this very thread. So get out of my face with that " the people voted" bullshit.

No, they didn't.

Where's your proof? Link the email now.
    Yeah it's not like the head of the DNC had to resign over it, lol have you been living under a fucking rock?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I don't recall saying anything to the effect of it being impossible to have legitimate grievances with the Democrats, only that the current level of unpopularity is a reflection of widespread voter ineptitude, which is a remark very much made with consideration as to the current policies and offerings of the Republicans for those same people. It is not to suggest that the Democrats are perfect or that their shit doesn't stink, and it is very much a mistake to think I have any real love for either of the two major parties (and I've very clearly stated my views on both repeatedly on this board), only that even if one is to frame the dilemma of who to vote for as deciding between the lesser of two evils, it should be quite clear for all of those "disgruntled workers" the Republicans, not even the non-Republican Republican, are not and never will be their friends.

Furthermore, I actually predicted Trump would win a few days before the election when the emails made their way back into the news. I harbored doubts throughout the entire election because as much as I didn't want to think the electorate would actually fail to hit such a lazily lobbed softball, I knew better. These things are never sure and I am very well aware of the team sports aspect. So I have no idea what people you're talking about, but I am not among them. But hey, rather than ask if what I'm saying has any merit, it's probably easier to just tell me what a stuck up asshole I am. Wouldn't want to do any self-reflection, mirite?
    I dunno man, do you really think its completely out of the realm of possibility that you're coming off as condescending? Whether you mean to be is irrelevant.

And I know the republicans are terrible. You don't need to tell me. I didn't vote for Trump. My issue is with the insane attitude some people have here. Its as if you think the choices are between a bar of gold, or a punch in the nuts. "Who would ever choose a punch in the nuts over gold. OF COURSE you should choose Hillary!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpDidNothingWrong View Post
    And I like the friendly canadian canadians
    Are there Canadians who are not Canadian?

Yeah it's not like the head of the DNC had to resign over it, lol have you been living under a fucking rock?
    The Russians spread this lie and the head of the DNC resigned because the Sanders voters were mad.

But where's the proof of DNC rigging?

Come on. Link the email. Oh right, you got nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Its ironic to me that people scream about Hillary being drowned out by republican tactics, but when the DNC does basically the same thing "there was no rigging!!!!!!" It was shown they were going to rig against Sanders. Thats been shown in this very thread. So get out of my face with that " the people voted" bullshit.
    What the fuck are you talking about. What is this "basically the same thing"??

No, DNC rigging wasn't proven in this thread. It's been totally debunked in this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post44991919

Come on. Link the fucking proof. The emails are out there. You bullshit so hard and when ask to put up the proof, you have nothing. It's so pathetic and sad.

The Russians spread this lie and the head of the DNC resigned because the Sanders voters were mad.

But where's the proof of DNC rigging?

Come on. Link the email. Oh right, you got nothing.
    It wasn't a lie...lol @ you're conspiracy theory shit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Are there Canadians who are not Canadian?
    Those who not abide by the will of the mighty Justin Trudeau and/or refuse to watch hockey.

It wasn't a lie...lol @ you're conspiracy theory shit

- - - Updated - - -

Those who not abide by the will of the mighty Justin Trudeau and/or refuse to watch hockey.
    You are dodging so hard.

Go read the emails.

It's a lie.

Still waiting for you to put up the fucking proof that the DNC rigged the primaries. You never will. It doesn't exist. That makes you either a dupe or a bullshitter.

The Dems are failing because they have become the party of the extreme left. The mainstream Democratic Party has positioned itself as the left equivalent of Brietbart or Infowars, two organizations that live on the fringe right of the Republican Party.

People largely don't take Brietbart or Infowars seriously because of their over the top pandering and alarmism of every conservative topic; thats the same reason the Democratic Party is no longer being taken seriously. It's obsession with identity politics and irrational outrage at benign "issues" is a ploy that most American's are turned off by, despite what the Democratic surrogate mainstream media tries to make them believe.

People see the non-stop media coverage of events like conservative speakers beings rioted against on college campus and being forced to leave, and can't help but notice the painfully obviously 'intolerance hypocrisy' that the Democrats seem to have embraced. People with even a small sense of reason see such things over and over and gradually come to realize the Democratic Party is not something worthy of associating with.

*~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

You are dodging so hard.

Go read the emails.

It's a lie.

Still waiting for you to put up the fucking proof that the DNC rigged the primaries. You never will. It doesn't exist. That makes you either a dupe or a bullshitter.
    The emails have not been proven to be a lie, show me your proof. You don't understand how electronic authentication works if you think they are fake.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerSwirl View Post
    People largely don't take Brietbart or Infowars seriously because of their over the top pandering and alarmism of every conservative topic;
    LOL.

The President tweeted the Obama wiretapping lie because he read it on Breitbart.

The President's most trusted advisor literally ran Breitbart.
    Last edited by paralleluniverse; 2017-03-14 at 03:09 PM.

The emails have not been proven to be a lie, show me your proof. You don't understand how electronic authentication works if you think they are fake.
    Where did I say the emails were a lie? Come on. Show me. You can't, because I didn't.

Wow, you are so shamelessly dishonest, blatantly lying about what I said.

The emails do not show the DNC rigged the election. And after I've asked you several times, you still can't provide proof. Because it doesn't exist. You have NOTHING. Just like Trump's inauguration crowd lie, 5M illegal votes lie, and wiretapping lies, YOU CAN'T PRODUCE.

I get it, you're a liar and you got caught in a lie about DNC rigging, with no proof and no way out. So you just keep dodging and lying more. Keep digging your own hole.
    Last edited by paralleluniverse; 2017-03-14 at 03:08 PM.

Hillary Clinton is the extreme left?

Is this real life?
    Hillary Clinton has morphed into a giant donkey that is the absolute and total embodiment of the entire Democratic Party? WOW I must have missed that on CNN last night.

LOL.

The President's tweeted the Obama wiretapping lie because he read it Breitbart.

True. And in case you haven't noticed people have issue with those facts, which is precisely my point. Breitbart is not taken seriously and the entire Democratic Party is the Breitbart of the left.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerSwirl View Post
    True. And in case you haven't noticed people have issue with those facts, which is precisely my point. Breitbart is not taken seriously and the entire Democratic Party is the Breitbart of the left.
    Breitbart is taken deadly seriously by the most powerful person in the world and millions of his supporters.

Your statement was false.

You are dodging so hard.

Go read the emails.

It's a lie.

Is this an isolated one-off, not in any way indicative of the direction the DNC was going?

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11056

No, but there's nobody more mainstream in the Democrats than Clinton and she's not exactly an anomaly within the party.
    *Was* nobody more mainstream. She lost, if you remember. She has not been the face of the Dems since their approval ratings have plummeted. Special interest groups and and agenda driven mainstream media is the face of the party now.

15+ Year Old Account
    LOL.

The President tweeted the Obama wiretapping lie because he read it on Breitbart.

Lol, they are deluded, the disinformation campaign has worked better than the Russians or conservative media have ever thought possible.
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.