Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    wrong attitude, everybody should have a good life and not just you.
    Wrong!, i work hard for a good life.
    You dont do shit sit at home and think money will be given to you then you can forget it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Moratori View Post
    It's not vague at all. You surely know what ethnic koreans look like, yes? You surely can tell them apart from someone ethnic thai, yes?

I'm not saying those are not ethnic groups. I'm saying anything can be an ethnic group. Hence it is vague.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Tromage thats just scheren over een kam. some people, by bad luck at birth or bad luck in life are handicapped and cant work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Koreans are an ethnicity, as are thais. That you have the same name for the nationality and ethnic groups in english doesn't mean they are not ethnicities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koreans
    Koreans (Hangul: 한민족; Hanja: 韓民族; alternatively Hangul: **민족; Hanja: 朝鮮民族, see names of Korea) are an ethnic group native to the whole Korean Peninsula and southeastern Manchuria.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_people
    The Thai people or Thais (Thai: ไทยสยาม), formerly known also as Siamese, are a nation and Tai ethnic group native to Southeast Asia, primarily Thailand.
    LEt me make my point a differeny way: Whatis your definition of an ethnic group?
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post

I'm not saying those are not ethnic groups. I'm saying anything can be an ethnic group. Hence it is vague.
    But it can't be.

- - - Updated - - -

LEt me make my point a differeny way: Whatis your definition of an ethnic group?
    People who share a common genetic ancestry. In the case of morocco, 99% of them do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchbrownie View Post
    Like i said in a different reaction :

You need to win back the PVV voters and possibly take the PVV out of play, it's much more acceptable if he can shout his ideals with 2 seats like the Hans janmaat and the CD did back in the 80s and 90s. We are now talking about the chance that Wilders may be the biggest parry in the country. and the other party's let that happen by not giving the people who vote for him an alternative to him. It's exactly the same as why Trump won and it is exactly why the Labour/PVDA will lose so many seats. They all spread hatred against the PVV , they all spread hatred against his voters instead of giving them an alternative to vote for.
    This and Trump are very different, we do have other options.
    The PVV would also not have a chance at becoming the biggest if the votes weren't this spread out. If the center right unites, they'd be the biggest easily.. same if the 3 biggest left wing parties united.

Labours anti-PVV stance has nothing to do with it losing seats. A lot of people voted labour strategically last time, ontop of that a lot of people feel they messed up on economic issues, making other economic left wing parties a better choice for them(just look at the rise of the greens, thats where a lot of labour votes went).
    Wilders is on the economic right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchbrownie View Post
    Not at all, it's not about Riots, it's about the unwillingness to integrate in society, it's about street terrorism, it's about criminal activities. It's the simple act of behaving in a country according to their laws and standards, if you're unwilling to do so then you have no place in that country,
    I agree with you in principle but this is a dangerous road as where does this line of thinking end? You were convicted of an internal terrorist crime that destabilized the public order so your citizenship will be revoked and you will now be deported. Who decides what laws constitute "street terrorism"? Should white people who commit murder and rape also be deported as they are not abiding by their countries laws and standards?

Part of the problem with immigration that makes people resentful is we have allowed immigrants to congregate in specific areas forming their own sub culture within a country rather than taking the harder road of integration. As a general rule though most immigrants eventually will integrate into wider society but it can take generations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    The goverment will become VVD, CDA and D66 (pretty sure about it)

If the PVV will become the biggest is now going to depend if Turkey is still going to do stuff to the Netherlands today.
    If they keep calling us Nazis and keep psuhing us then Wilders will gain votes these last hours for sure.
    But even when they are the biggest they cant rule alone and nobody wants to work with them atm.
    Probably not big enough. I'm betting on atleast 4 parties.

Tbf, I'm not surprised people grow more and more anti-immigrant (doesn't have to make them racist) with everything that's going on. I might not like when fake news and hyperbole is being spread, but there's no denying that the effects on society that people are seeing, is fueling these attitudes.

Just look at how my own country handles returning IS "fighters"... They've been lifting welfare whilst down in Syria or Whereveristan, then they come back and are allowed to keep lifting welfare and are treated like victims. They make up the single biggest threat to Sweden on the Terrorism side, and our government is wearing silk gloves and allowing them to run free as if nothing happened, because "victums"... -_-'

It's like in America, 1 side of politics will push people to the other side, even though those people might NEVER have voted for that side otherwise. It's a slippery slope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post

It's like in America, 1 side of politics will push people to the other side, even though those people might NEVER have voted for that side otherwise.
    We got like 27 sides here tho, nothing like the US with its 2-party system.

Wilders is not the only anti-immigration party, we got a bunch of 'em.

Thierry Baudet comes to mind

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    We got like 27 sides here tho, nothing like the US with its 2-party system.

Wilders is not the only anti-immigration party, we got a bunch of 'em.
    Left > Right in this case. Or far-right, in many cases.

10+ Year Old Account
    But it can't be.

- - - Updated - - -

People who share a common genetic ancestry. In the case of morocco, 99% of them do.
    You made that up yourself? Well, that only proves my point that ethnicity is a vegue definition and not included in the definition of racist. An ethnic group is a group sharing cultural characteristics. Cultural characteristics can basically be anything. A few examples of racism according to your definition:

- iPhone users are stupid. "Ooh you racist!"
    - I dont like languages that use the alphabet "OMG racist"
    - I dont like people born on the northern hemisphere. "racist as $%^"

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Probably not big enough. I'm betting on atleast 4 parties.
    Yeah , they'd need something like 30,24,22 or 28,25,23 to get majority 76, but all those medium 15-20 estimates make that difficult.

Polls still vary like crazy.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-03-14 at 03:44 PM.

It is no secret that that ruling was highly controversial. Racism is discrimination on the basis of race. Moroccans are not a race. End of story.

On a sidenote, I'm not a supporter of Geert Wilders, on the contrary. However, he is not a racist. That's too easy.
    you are arguing semantics and so did that lawyer, and that's why the judge ruled against Wilders because put in proper context it was racisme.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semantic_dispute

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Wrong!, i work hard for a good life.
    You dont do shit sit at home and think money will be given to you then you can forget it!
    Who says people aren't working bloody hard? Please provide the evidence instead of just claiming that people don't want to work.

You made that up yourself?
    I think you will find that ethnicity is about ancestry. People share a similar gene pool when they are the same ethnicity. It's traceable.
    Or are you going to say that this guy:

Is an ethnic korean if he immerse himself in korean culture? No, ethnic koreans will never say he's korean.
    Last edited by Moratori; 2017-03-14 at 03:50 PM.

I don't know why Turkey is such an issue for right wing nutters.

Turkey is never going to join the EU and this is simply because Turkey has made no more than a token attempt to join. At which point it was given the list of requirements (which is doesn't meet in most categories), and this is as far as it ever got. Most of it's application was frozen 10 years ago, and that's it.

Oh I know why. Muzzies. Be scared of Muzzies everyone. Only the Glorious White Master Race Party will save you from the Muzzies. Vote for me everyone, because I'll keep those Muzzies out, even though they aren't joining anyway.

Cunts.

Deleted
    This and Trump are very different, we do have other options.
    The PVV would also not have a chance at becoming the biggest if the votes weren't this spread out. If the center right unites, they'd be the biggest easily.. same if the 3 biggest left wing parties united.

Labours anti-PVV stance has nothing to do with it losing seats. A lot of people voted labour strategically last time, ontop of that a lot of people feel they messed up on economic issues, making other economic left wing parties a better choice for them(just look at the rise of the greens, thats where a lot of labour votes went).
    Wilders is on the economic right.
    You still don't get my point, and also if you combine all of those then we'd be the same as the US. Who did indeed had a choice and that choice was Hillary, but she decided to look down upon the people who voted for Trump instead of trying to also be their presidential candidate. That goes for here as well, instead of calling PVV voters xenophobic, racists, dumb, uneducated, deplorable they should do the opposite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Who says people aren't working bloody hard? Please provide the evidence instead of just claiming that people don't want to work.
    If you work hard in the Netherland you have a good or decent life.
    Tell me what ppl are having a bad life in the Netherlands that work (and this is because of the VVD)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Release View Post
    I agree with you in principle but this is a dangerous road as where does this line of thinking end? You were convicted of an internal terrorist crime that destabilized the public order so your citizenship will be revoked and you will now be deported. Who decides what laws constitute "street terrorism"? Should white people who commit murder and rape also be deported as they are not abiding by their countries laws and standards?

Part of the problem with immigration that makes people resentful is we have allowed immigrants to congregate in specific areas forming their own sub culture within a country rather than taking the harder road of integration. As a general rule though most immigrants eventually will integrate into wider society but it can take generations.
    Well that is not totally true, we have communities like the Chinese, the Slavic etc. yet you never hear anything negative about them, hell i love the asian sub culture here, and i love my kebab just as much. But they are causing more and more troubles and it's hurting their fellow immigrants who do want to live like the rest of us do.

Dutch native people that commit a murder should be locked up, you cant deport them as much as i would love to, but anything that can be deported, deport, they only cause harm and the most harm they cause is towards their people.