Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    She, Natalie Seline, and she turned to the Shadow after being influenced by Xalatath so that the Alliance could understand the orcs' dark magics.
    * glaring *
    My faerie dragon

* drop on knee *
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    Blackmoore, Gul'dan, and Azshara are just generally shitty people doing shitty things for selfish reasons. Blackmoore is a wife-beating scummer. Gul'dan is basically a school shooter. And Azshara is just Palpatine but with a cult of personality and really bad narcissism.
    Gul'dan is shitty for no reason
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by thoms View Post
    In my point of view the jedi are evil
    They are the ones who keep telling people what they can't do, while the Sith simply do. Use your jedi mind tricks elsewhere, evil doers!
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    The nasty woman..... Hillary or Jaina.. Take your pick..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

kil jaden for sure

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    I'd probably say Kil'Jaeden. Or one of the dreadlords.
    I'm Malganas I"M ETERNAL
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

top-tier in evil:

- Gul'Dan
    - Lich King in WotLK (I would say NerZhul is WC3 was somewhat fighting for his own survival against KJ, but Arthas LK in WotLK is just straight up e v i l )
    - Deathwing was honestly just as bad as Gul'Dan unless Im forgetting something, if not worse .. he had Alex fall into the hand of orcs who forced her to mate for armies of whelps/drakes and wanted to rape both Alex & Ysera IIRC .. his actions included slaughter and experimentation on his own dragon kind
    - Dreadlords, they are like a race (most of them) of Gul'Dans lol
    - Old Gods - via actions certainly, but it depends on if they are fully individual sapient entities or if everything is influenced by the Void Lords "programming"
    - Xavius

high-tier in evil:

- Azshara, though its more of a vain beauty type of evil, but nonetheless .. when she gets her own expansion - may graduate to top-tier
    - MoP Garrosh
    - KJ and Archimonde - would like to know more of their true goals/motivations before I can put them in top-tier

Sargeras - he is fucked up but he wants to fight against the Void
    Void Lords - forces of cosmic nature

Gul'dan was pushed to desire for power by being crippled and weak in a strength-glorifying society, but otherwise there is nothing redeeming in him. All he's done is to gain more power. Not to protect anything, to change the world into what he considers better, or for any vague concept of greater good, but just for personal ambition, crushing anyone and anything that gets in the way.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    Blackmoore, Gul'dan, and Azshara are just generally shitty people doing shitty things for selfish reasons. Blackmoore is a wife-beating scummer. Gul'dan is basically a school shooter. And Azshara is just Palpatine but with a cult of personality and really bad narcissism.
    Well Blackmore never married Taretha he forces her to be his mistress.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    top-tier in evil:

- Gul'Dan
    - Lich King in WotLK (I would say NerZhul is WC3 was somewhat fighting for his own survival against KJ, but Arthas LK in WotLK is just straight up e v i l )
    - Deathwing was honestly just as bad as Gul'Dan unless Im forgetting something, if not worse .. he had Alex fall into the hand of orcs who forced her to mate for armies of whelps/drakes and wanted to rape both Alex & Ysera IIRC .. his actions included slaughter and experimentation on his own dragon kind
    - Old Gods - via actions certainly, but it depends on if they are fully individual sapient entities or if everything is influenced by the Void Lords "programming"
    - Xavius

high-tier in evil:

- Azshara, though its more of a vain beauty type of evil, but nonetheless .. when she gets her own expansion - may graduate to top-tier
    - MoP Garrosh
    - KJ and Archimonde - would like to know more of their true goals/motivations before I can put them in top-tier

Kil'jaeden stole Velens son, killed his wife, and enslaved most of the eredar people. Velen ran ACROSS THE STARS from Kil'jaeden. KJ thought the legion to be INVINCIBLE. That is, until he found 'Us", the Heroes of azeroth. Now, he fights us, awaiting our demise, from his hands....

I'm surprised no-one has really said Sargeras here. Killed Titans, destroyed planets and enslaved races including forcing them to do his bidding on a cosmic scale because otherwise he'd snuff them out. That's not only genocide on several planets, he commits deicide (god killing if you think it's decide...) just to get his way and purge the hint of corruption/void from the universe, with wanting him to basically blow our planet up too because Azeroth to him is a threat and potential pawn to the Void Lords.

The Void Lords and Old Gods we don't know much about elsewhere as it's more localised to Azeorth like other likely candidates but Sargeras... has gone beyond that that we can confirm with creation of Legion and the Pantheon. We know that as he fell from grace with the Titans who have been known to travel the universe to bring life/order and Sargeras follows that ideal around and makes sure to undo it.

Gul'dan only dabbles in our planet under basically the underlings to... Sargeras.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Probably Gul'dan. He's one of the few major big bads who has zero redeeming qualities.
    About the only "evil" thing I've seen him do is kill his elder shaman. Killing Varian, however, was not evil as we are at war with his army.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    I'm surprised no-one has really said Sargeras here. Killed Titans, destroyed planets and enslaved races including forcing them to do his bidding on a cosmic scale because otherwise he'd snuff them out. That's not only genocide on several planets, he commits deicide (god killing if you think it's decide...) just to get his way and purge the hint of corruption/void from the universe, with wanting him to basically blow our planet up too because Azeroth to him is a threat and potential pawn to the Void Lords.

The Void Lords and Old Gods we don't know much about elsewhere as it's more localised to Azeorth like other likely candidates but Sargeras... has gone beyond that that we can confirm with creation of Legion and the Pantheon. We know that as he fell from grace with the Titans who have been known to travel the universe to bring life/order and Sargeras follows that ideal around and makes sure to undo it.

Gul'dan only dabbles in our planet under basically the underlings to... Sargeras.
    Titans it was self defense. They brought the war to him. He was destroying corrupted planets, they said stop, he said no, they brought war to him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    * glaring *
    My faerie dragon

* drop on knee *
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

- - - Updated - - -

Gul'dan is shitty for no reason
    Guldan was bullied his whole life, aka school shooter like was said.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    About the only "evil" thing I've seen him do is kill his elder shaman. Killing Varian, however, was not evil as we are at war with his army.

- - - Updated - - -

Titans it was self defense. They brought the war to him. He was destroying corrupted planets, they said stop, he said no, they brought war to him.

- - - Updated - - -

Guldan was bullied his whole life, aka school shooter like was said.
    Yes, he slew Titans like Aggramar when he approached Sargeras but I don't get what your point is that defers that Sargeras is pretty much worse than most? He committed deicide, you confirmed it regardless of how it happened. Even if someone approaches you for peace and reasoning, you don't go cut them in half because you disagree and that be a good reply lol.

Self defence here wouldn't be on the side of Aggramar since he wasn't really fighting for a start.

Deleted
    Kil'Jaeden imo

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    Yes, he slew Titans like Aggramar when he approached Sargeras but I don't get what your point is that defers that Sargeras is pretty much worse than most? He committed deicide, you confirmed it regardless of how it happened. Even if someone approaches you for peace and reasoning, you don't go cut them in half because you disagree and that be a good reply lol.

Self defence here wouldn't be on the side of Aggramar since he wasn't really fighting for a start.
    Deicide? He is a titan himself. They were not his gods. It would be fratricide at best, but nothing he did was evil. They were at war and Aggramar stupidly tried to reason with someone they were already at war with. I don't see your point at all. He is not evil by what he did. He's fairly neutral.

People like Sargeras, Deathwing and Illidan are the real evils, in my opinion.

The things they have done have made them no better than the one's they're trying to defeat. The hero who would sacrifice others for the greater good is no hero.

- - - Updated - - -

He's fairly neutral.
    He's murdered 99.99999% of the universe.... neutral?? @_@

7+ Year Old Account
    Jaina Proudmoore by far.

Deleted
    Feel like it is my Death knight. I murdered Thousens of anything innocent. Be it low level people, civilians of Horde cities, bunnies, pirates just wanting to get by / small time bandits. I dont lots of bad stuff, I even ones desided to Kill illidan just useing fist to make a mockery of him. So me

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    top-tier in evil:

- Gul'Dan
    - Xavius

high-tier in evil:

- MoP Garrosh

Gul'dan, yeah he's basically at the top. Cept for when he saved baby Thrall in the movie.
    Lich King Arthas, a persona created by the dreadlord forged Frostmourne, had somewhat of an honor system and legitimately rewarded and punished his minions accordingly. He also tried to spare people at times.
    Deathwing let his pride and then paranoa get the better of him. It's almost as if he realized he screwed up, but couldn't go back, so he went forward.
    Dreadlords suffer from being demons
    Old Gods, YoggSaron is the reason all life on Azeroth exists. Praise him for he is the ironical God of Life.
    Xavius is top tier

Azshara imo, is top tier aswell, she just cares about appearances to show it.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    KJ was tricked by Archimonde. Archimonde is high-tier
    Sargeras is no longer corrupted, so him killing most of the universe is pretty messed up. But it's almost as if the Void Lords knew he would do it and he fell for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    Feel like it is my Death knight. I murdered Thousens of anything innocent. Be it low level people, civilians of Horde cities, bunnies, pirates just wanting to get by / small time bandits. I dont lots of bad stuff, I even ones desided to Kill illidan just useing fist to make a mockery of him. So me

Have any rare dragon whelps?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Gul'dan, yeah he's basically at the top. Cept for when he saved baby Thrall in the movie.
    Lich King Arthas, a persona created by the dreadlord forged Frostmourne, had somewhat of an honor system and legitimately rewarded and punished his minions accordingly. He also tried to spare people at times.
    Deathwing let his pride and then paranoa get the better of him. It's almost as if he realized he screwed up, but couldn't go back, so he went forward.
    Dreadlords suffer from being demons
    Old Gods, YoggSaron is the reason all life on Azeroth exists. Praise him for he is the ironical God of Life.
    Xavius is top tier

Azshara imo, is top tier aswell, she just cares about appearances to show it.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    KJ was tricked by Archimonde. Archimonde is high-tier
    Sargeras is no longer corrupted, so him killing most of the universe is pretty messed up. But it's almost as if the Void Lords knew he would do it and he fell for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Have any rare dragon whelps?
    Lots. Decora is truly a monster. There was a time, she spent hours murdering goblins in booty bay. Just for a hat. and then she returned the favor by murdering pirates to make it somehow okay.

Deicide? He is a titan himself. They were not his gods. It would be fratricide at best, but nothing he did was evil. They were at war and Aggramar stupidly tried to reason with someone they were already at war with. I don't see your point at all. He is not evil by what he did. He's fairly neutral.
    Deicide is an easy way to explain he killed all of the Titans not to mention genocide by going round killing planets, Draenei though escaped just shows not every planet he came across was redundant of life or in fact that life could escape. Aggramar being "stupid" in reasoning with the guy doesn't make him neutral when he killed him. Without Aggramar being able to defend himself. Dunno what world you're in when being a mass serial killer is in general is a a complete good or neutral thing.
    Sargeras is called the destroyer, he didn't earn it by abstaining and not letting the Legion ravage everything in his ideal, can't see how corrupted a race to do his bidding is neutral either. I can't see how being neutral when he basically has annihilated several beings, planets and races just to push through his idea that to stop corruption is to do total destruction. Yeah totally neutral.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-03-16 at 04:33 PM.