Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Left > Right in this case. Or far-right, in many cases.
    economic issues are also important to many, and the US does not really have a left economic side. The PVV is getting most of its votes from other right wing parties. The SP seems to be its biggest 'rival' on the left, with both being euroskeptic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchbrownie View Post
    You still don't get my point, and also if you combine all of those then we'd be the same as the US. Who did indeed had a choice and that choice was Hillary, but she decided to look down upon the people who voted for Trump instead of trying to also be their presidential candidate. That goes for here as well, instead of calling PVV voters xenophobic, racists, dumb, uneducated, deplorable they should do the opposite.
    Then what is the point? The people don't want their parties to work with the PVV, its simple.
    Its like the SP not wanting to work with the VVD, if the SP came back on that, its voters would not be happy.
    Parties being to far apart to work together is not a new problem.

And if you combine the left parties you would not get a pro-capitalist liberal conservative(Clinton), that hardly makes sense.
    Not that our big left parties should merge, just always be open to a coalition.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2017-03-14 at 04:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    If you work hard in the Netherland you have a good or decent life.
    Tell me what ppl are having a bad life in the Netherlands that work (and this is because of the VVD)
    Me. I work my ass off and I live in extreme poverty. Can't afford a house and am forced to live with my parents. Meanwhile immigrants get everything for free. Thanks VVD.

Meanwhile lazy ass Morrocans don't work and just leech off our social economic structures. The absolute minimum they are getting a month is more than what I make while working. How is this fair? And to top it off many of them steal and sabotage their own job applications because they don't even want to work. They are fine leeching off of others.

But apparently if you don't think this is okay you're labeled a racist, populist, xenofobe, etc. Enough with the insults already and see the reality for what it is. VVD destroyed this country. On paper the economy is growing, but most people don't notice it in reality. They are working like slaves for joke of a salary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Me. I work my ass off and I live in extreme poverty. Can't afford a house and am forced to live with my parents. Meanwhile immigrants get everything for free. Thanks VVD.

Meanwhile lazy ass Morrocans don't work and just leech off our social economic structures. The absolute minimum they are getting a month is more than what I make while working. How is this fair? And to top it off many of them steal and sabotage their own job applications because they don't even want to work. They are fine leeching off of others.

But apparently if you don't think this is okay you're labeled a racist, populist, xenofobe, etc. Enough with the insults already and see the reality for what it is. VVD destroyed this country. On paper the economy is growing, but most people don't notice it in reality. They are working like slaves for joke of a salary.

If you're going to vote the PVV for economic reasons, you're probably making a mistake. Look at how the vote on economic issues in the 2th chamber.. they just follow the VVD most of the time.

Deleted
    Me. I work my ass off and I live in extreme poverty.
    Dont beleave you sry to say this.
    And otherwise tell me what job you have an work your ass off means what amount of hours per week?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moratori View Post
    Why do people say anti-immigrant when it's racism we're talking about?
    Why do people say it's racism when it's cultural and national preservation?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post

I'm sure Wilders defunding our windmills will help with that.

Deleted

yeah that is a shame.

I have seen those european welfare checks.
    Those immigrants cheat the system with multiple kids that aren't theirs and get 5-6x child support benefits although they only have 2 children and lend a few from family and friends to initially cheat the authorities.

I have seen some crazy checks going up to 9000€ a month for a turkish immigrant family that doesn't work a single second a month and got all that money from honest dutch tax payers.

Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    Not sure how people moving to your country is a threat to your culture or your country.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moratori View Post
    Not sure how people moving to your country is a threat to your culture or your country.
    Ask the Poles who tried to assimilate those Germans in 1939.

Deleted
    Populism, the new dirty word, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Our judicial system says you are wrong.
    Herp derp.
    Don't you dare divide social and legal definitions, people will take offense to that and say you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Just because he is anti-immigrant doesn't mean he's racist. He might be a racist mind you but not necessarily so. If you're a plumber would you want your nation to all 100 plumber immigrants into the country? No. They would compete with you for work. But that doesn't make you a racist.
    That Wilders guy has a history of posting some insanely racist shit about Muslims. Only reason he is still around is because American billionaires are supporting him.

Indeed, Wilders straddles the borderline nazi ideologie

10+ Year Old Account
    Like who?
    VVD: No, never, no.
    D66: You have to be kidding me.
    CDA: Not after an entire campaign built on decency.
    GL: Never going to happen.

And those four parties have a majority.
    So it's impossible for anyone to form a coalition with the PVV.
    Especially because you don't need one of those, you need TWO of those.
    The two progressive parties in there would never join with the PVV.

Someone has posting too much in The_Wilders
    While that is true, I still fill rather uneasy about it. Predominantly because I have some ties with the group he "dislikes" so much. It's more anxiety than anything else.
    But now the biggest part,
    is all about the image
    and not the art

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    The Dutch could reduce their energy consumption to zero. It would not make the slightest bit of difference to the atmosphere. It would not slow warming and stop seas rising by any measurable amount. Anything Netherlands do in regards to climate change is little more than virtue signalling.
    Thank you for not reading my post and only guessing what I might have written.
    It is never easier to dismiss the argument made by the other side than when they completely miss the point and demonstrate that fact so clearly.
    Last edited by Noradin; 2017-03-14 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpDidNothingWrong View Post

I have seen those european welfare checks.

I have seen some crazy checks going up to 9000€ a month for a turkish immigrant family that doesn't work a single second a month and got all that money from honest dutch tax payers.
    Amazing... Specialy since we don't use checks in the Netherlands anymore since the 1990's...

1/10 For trying to spread your alt-right bullshit.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    Amazing... Specialy since we don't use checks in the Netherlands anymore since the 1990's...

1/10 For trying to spread your alt-right bullshit.
    ffs you know what I mean

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpDidNothingWrong View Post
    ffs you know what I mean
    Yes i do indeed, you are manipulating the truth. Show me some proof of your so called €9000,- welfare check to a Turkish immigrant family in the Netherlands.

I bet you can't even pointout my country on a map.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Our judicial system says you are wrong.
    Sucks that your judicial system is illiterate then. herp derp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Sucks that your judicial system is illiterate then. herp derp.
    Since when does the english language define the Dutch language?