Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Very curious now how long it will be before 7.2

Just completed it, it has unlocked new order missions but that appears to be about it for the time being.

7+ Year Old Account
    these new order hall missions dont seem to be too special, same as other missions but say broken shore, so there may be new rare missions

also this seems to point out 7.2 coming very soon
    and for those pointing out the season e4nding and such

the season cannot end BEFORE 7.2 launches, as season 3 drops 7.2 gear, so it will have to be after, so if blizz gave like a 2 week notice today of the season ending, then we would HAVE to see 7.2 in the next 2 weeks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Again, any proof. Because previously it has been, why would that change. And they do not at all always give a hard date. That just confirmed to me you're lying to try to prove you're right lol. They always say soon, and then later edit the post or put up a new one with the exact time.
    they do give a date
    also no they legion season 1-2 was in the middle of a patch, not during a patch release so he is right
    (season 1 to 2 was december 13th, well patch 7.1 came out early October, and 7.1.5 came out early January)
    but season 2 could go on for another month even with 7.2 releasing next week (example not confirmed)

but we know for sure 7.2 will have to come before the next season
    and that they will give us a 2 week notice when they plan to end the season
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-03-14 at 05:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

a goddamned 830 item level requirement is fucking stupid.

swear to god, this mission table shit in general makes me want to punch someone.

Again, any proof. Because previously it has been, why would that change. And they do not at all always give a hard date. That just confirmed to me you're lying to try to prove you're right lol. They always say soon, and then later edit the post or put up a new one with the exact time.
    Why in the world would I lie to someone I have never interacted with? I was correcting you because you were giving incorrect information, no reason to take it personal. Wait and see as you see fit.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    PvP seasons aren't tied to patches any longer. Also, they always say that the PvP season ends in 2 weeks or gives a hard date, they didn't do that this last time.
    Season 1 and 2 could be at any time, as the gear models came as early as the Legion Pre patch 7.0.3.

For season 3 it's a different story as it uses new models exclusive to 7.2 game files, in this case for Paladins, Red vs Blue version of Tier20 per faction.
    Example

Last edited by Teri; 2017-03-14 at 05:22 PM.

Deleted
    Well they can't do that. Because 7.2 will come out when the new season of pvp does. So even if they don't mention 7.2, they have to mention the pvp season. Which tells us it's coming anyway.
    Well we was told that patches and seasons wouldnt be connected anymore. It Can now be done seperatly. Was in the Q&A Short after Legion release.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    Well we was told that patches and seasons wouldnt be connected anymore. It Can now be done seperatly. Was in the Q&A Short after Legion release.
    That'd only be true if they mini-patch the gear in, which is still possible of course.

Wowhead specifically says Added in patch 7.2.0.23436 for the items.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-03-14 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

swear to god, this mission table shit in general makes me want to punch someone.
    But you've had plenty of time to upgrade your followers. 8 months. If they aren't 830 by now then that's on you.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account

Followers will go to 900 in 7.2, and you need to farm new gear itemlevel tokens above 850, old ones work until 850.

I have 4 class halls all epiced out, 850 followers, and been on PTR a bunch. Followers also get another quality beyond epic, to get a 3rd equip slot with enough XP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Season 3 uses 7.2 models so might even be as soon as next 1-2 weeks depending on season end date.
    Honestly, as someone who is on the PTR all the time, there is still a LOT missing that needs to be added, such as the weapon skin challenges, and a lot of buggy content, such as LFR being harder than mythic raid tuning. 1-2 weeks won't be enough time. I see it around by mid April, maybe

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanthoris View Post
    Honestly, as someone who is on the PTR all the time, there is still a LOT missing that needs to be added, such as the weapon skin challenges, and a lot of buggy content, such as LFR being harder than mythic raid tuning. 1-2 weeks won't be enough time. I see it around by mid April, maybe
    Honestly I think the challenges will be tested in 7.2.5.

Also 7.2 doesn't come with the raid, so they can still tune the raid/LFR for months.

I admit I can be wrong, if they do a mini patch for the gear models It might just as well work fine, and I would stand corrected.

If you can't turn the starting quest in is because you have that follower out on a mission. Had to turn my quest to Lord Maxwell on pally class hall and he was out

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    But you've had plenty of time to upgrade your followers. 8 months. If they aren't 830 by now then that's on you.
    no, the mission table is a goddamned waste of space, and i will not ever touch it as long as i can avoid it.

it's a piece of fucking shit that should have never been added to the game.

anyway, this is just a lore quest. there's no fucking reason for it to have an item level requirement. it's just like the lore missions in the class story, they had no item levels, this shouldn't.

no, the mission table is a goddamned waste of space, and i will not ever touch it as long as i can avoid it.

anyway, this is just a lore quest. there's no fucking reason for it to have an item level requirement. it's just like the lore missions in the class story, they had no item levels, this shouldn't.
    I agree but at the end of the day you have had 8 months. I personally just did it for followers in case shit like this would happen.

Switched characters on EU servers and this quest was there, while it wasn't on my previous alt.
    Looks like it JUST activated and we don't have to wait until tomorrow.

Is up on EU now.

7+ Year Old Account

its not just a lore quest btw, it unlocks new missions
    so there is a reason to add the ilvl requirment for followers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I agree but at the end of the day you have had 8 months. I personally just did it for followers in case shit like this would happen.
    and it is like just not even 50 seconds a day if you have an addon that makes it easier, is it really that much of a drag for people?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    its not just a lore quest btw, it unlocks new missions
    so there is a reason to add the ilvl requirment for followers

- - - Updated - - -

and it is like just not even 50 seconds a day if you have an addon that makes it easier, is it really that much of a drag for people?
    I literally just sent them out on my Android phone. Never even actually went to the hall other than to upgrade them.

Spoiler alert: it immediately ends after you turn it in and its just bullshit vague 'oh no the threat' nonsense.

what a great quest