Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I do my invasion still every week, with 2 other people and none of us have every gotten once since Legion actually went live.

I agree i saw more when the pre-event for Legion with 7.0 was actually active, and they were tradable back then too!
    But after Legion hit, i think i saw one ever, for any of the people playing with me. Both the regular invasions and garrison raid def.

So droprates actually seem lower (with yes, emperical statistical evidence of 1 test person )

Is any of that true? Will an invasion proc after a single apexis quest now? Are mounts more common from invasions? I know they aren't more common from the actual garrison bosses.

And if so, why is this the first place anyone has mentioned it?

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Is any of that true? Will an invasion proc after a single apexis quest now? Are mounts more common from invasions? I know they aren't more common from the actual garrison bosses.

And if so, why is this the first place anyone has mentioned it?
    yes they pop after 1 quest
    No evidence has been actually given of increased drop rates (merely anecdotal evidence)

10+ Year Old Account
    Took me 483 tries to get the final mount I needed from invasions. Good luck with them..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    Took me 483 tries to get the final mount I needed from invasions. Good luck with them..
    How to destroy dreams and hope 101. :-D
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Hi, I did countless of invasions, far over 100 (that gave me a reward bag).

I didn't manage to get a single mount from them

However I consider doing it again, since Legion kinda bores me, so I have some questions.

1. Which invasion seem to be easy to trigger (I'm alliance). I mean both convenience, meaning the mobs you farm are easily accessible, as well as % chance of an invasion popping. Any type of invasion more common? Don't want Shadow Council as I remember this was awful in WoD.

2. How much time must I expect to put in weekly for 1 invasion to pop, If it's to high I must just forget it

3. Is it possible to get solo platinum? Obviously I one shot everything, but can you move around quick enough to kill them all? Anyone tried?

4. Any word on % drop on mounts? Have they maybe raised it since WoD? I heard 1% in WoD, which would make sense considering my luck, is that about right?

5. Can you still only get 1 bag per character per week? Any change to this?

Thanks ahead!

/Battle
    1. Just do apexis dailies over and over until they proc. Shadowmoon is the most convenient for Alliance and goren for Horde.

2. It took me about 20 minutes of flying back and forth and doing the dailies at the end of WoD. It might be a bit faster now if you one shot everything.

3. Yes, it's really easy to if you are a fast class like a monk. As an affliction warlock, I just run around with burning rush and dot everything up.

4. It's more like 10%, but you can get duplicates.

5. One bag from each difficulty. If you get a garrison boss item, which is quite rare, you get an additional bag from it that can drop a mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been trying this a lot recently. Done this for two weeks on 6 characters, meaning 12 invasions.

They triggered after ONE garrison emisarry quest, which was nice and the invasions was super easy to get Plat in.

However, 6 chars x 2 weeks x 2 bags (gold and plat) that can give mount is 24 chances. Still 0 mount. Rates are still god awful