Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I literally just sent them out on my Android phone. Never even actually went to the hall other than to upgrade them.
    good on you :3
    yeah the phone app makes them much faster if you dont mind doing some very minor calculations on your own.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Spoiler alert: it immediately ends after you turn it in and its just bullshit vague 'oh no the threat' nonsense.

what a great quest
    maybe you should look around before crying to the forums, it unlocks a new area on the possability for your class hall missions, so now you have acsess to new missions
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

maybe you should look around before crying to the forums, it unlocks a new area on the possability for your class hall missions, so now you have acsess to new missions
    where did i say it didnt?

oh goodie more things for the facebook game.

Maybe if they awarded more AP than the current ones or let us start some of the horseshit AK time sink ahead of time then it would be anything other than more facebook game bullshit.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-03-14 at 05:49 PM.

Deleted
    Are those new missions datamined anywhere?
    i am interested to see if those are worth to push ilvl on alts.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goge View Post
    Switched characters on EU servers and this quest was there, while it wasn't on my previous alt.
    Looks like it JUST activated and we don't have to wait until tomorrow.
    Likely functions the same as the Suramar 9 week quest, which also started on Tuesdays for EU, and this kicks off the Broken Shore campaign starting soon.

7.2 is 21st and 22nd of march.

that's why this quest popped. in preparation for patch.

the quest(s) are the quests needed to unlock broken shore content, legion rifts in broken isles and get your AK 26.

Quote Originally Posted by Krovicz View Post
    Are those new missions datamined anywhere?
    i am interested to see if those are worth to push ilvl on alts.
    its just more ap missions. The ones that popped up for me aren't even as much as previous missions AP wise.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post

the quest(s) are the quests needed to unlock broken shore content, legion rifts in broken isles and get your AK 26.
    sources for all of this?
    because we have never seen this quest here before (allthough it does seem like part of a attunemtn to the zone)
    also i am pretty sure its coming 21st but there hasent been a confirmation yet

Would make sense for the patch to come soon, they already did a preview for the new dungeon.

Its just a quest that once completed does nothing

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    sources for all of this?
    because we have never seen this quest here before (allthough it does seem like part of a attunemtn to the zone)
    also i am pretty sure its coming 21st but there hasent been a confirmation yet
    I really hope it's the week after (28th) - for personal reasons (and also I'm enjoying my break from the daily WQ/AP/resource grind...)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Its just a quest that once completed does nothing
    it unlocks new class hall missions for you, go to your table and look, no one seems to have run into any special ones yet, but there mgiht be rare missions

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    I really hope it's the week after (28th) - for personal reasons (and also I'm enjoying my break from the daily WQ/AP/resource grind...)
    i am too cause i need to farm the fuck outta AP i am close to maxing my weapon, once i ditched my guild i just stopped farming it

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    where did i say it didnt?

oh goodie more things for the facebook game.

Maybe if they awarded more AP than the current ones or let us start some of the horseshit AK time sink ahead of time then it would be anything other than more facebook game bullshit.
    Where did you say it did?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post

*Wonders*

Hmmm, Show me the Car fax (AKA The Source).

Maybe you should complete it and find out what happens.

Quote from 7.2 PTR notes dated 13th March 2017:

We’ll outline more changes and additions to the World of Warcraft Patch 7.2 PTR in the coming weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthoris View Post
    Honestly, as someone who is on the PTR all the time, there is still a LOT missing that needs to be added, such as the weapon skin challenges, and a lot of buggy content, such as LFR being harder than mythic raid tuning. 1-2 weeks won't be enough time. I see it around by mid April, maybe
    They may not test Weapon skin challenges, and as someone said... raid stuff doesn't need to be finalized for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    PvP seasons aren't tied to patches any longer. Also, they always say that the PvP season ends in 2 weeks or gives a hard date, they didn't do that this last time.
    Yes, they are. At least for Season 3. Next season will increase the prestige level and the icons are not in the current patch. Season 3 will also have different looking sets based on the new tier we'll be getting from ToS.

So, Season 3 will start when 7.2 drops. My guess is March 28/29.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    ofc not....
    im eu and have gotten it on my rogue and dk.

A table mission? Can that even be called a quest?

Wake me when Pathfinder II and flight are live.

/snore
    F2P: If you don't think it's worth my money, I don't think it's worth my time.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    By the way, was questline leading to Tomb (raid) tested on PTR? I'm not sure now if this will be 7.2.5 thing or just we will start it more close to June.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

i am too cause i need to farm the fuck outta AP i am close to maxing my weapon, once i ditched my guild i just stopped farming it
    Remember you can farm 4x as fast as soon as AK26 hits. Unless you like raid mythics now, dunno your situation :P