Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you mean like how the mount literally exactly pairs with your new teir?
    How many wear current tier as their mog? We all have different tastes, and 9 out of 10 mog whatever we get. Are you wishing Blizz only gave us one artifact appearance, and had that match the current mog?

Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2017-03-14 at 05:41 PM.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    So does this mean that 7.2 is next week?
    Probably not. They said there are more ptr builds coming and also that there will be a long quest line on the broken shore similar to the one in Suramar.

My guess is closer to the end of March or early April.

Who knows. I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceRedo View Post
    Your every day edgy teenager.
    Because only teenagers like stuff like transmog. Everyone else prefers to have only one appearance to choose from.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Misskittyy View Post
    Use a different mount like everyone else. As for your alternative skin idea, would cost us a whole expansion, Bad idea.
    I will be using a different mount until they give us more options, but was hoping we'd get a felbat from day 1. DKs got a skele starter flying mount, why shouldn't we get a basic demonic one? If you like the fancy model, good for you, but it's always nice to have choices. No way it would cost us an expansion. Blizz always works up several variations on all their models; that's why we end up with so many re-skins. I'm simply suggesting they use some of those the same way they've used various artifact skins.

Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2017-03-14 at 05:30 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    How many wear current tier as their mog? We all have different tastes, and 9 out of 10 mog whatever we get. Are you wishing Blizz only gave us one artifact appearance, and had that match the current mog?
    so lets see ,the class got aded only 2 patches ago
    and your complaining because of lack of sets?
    cause here is the thing, all the demon hunter sets are rather dark, but alot of them contain bright bright gold and purple, so it very uch fits the mount, for example

(pretty sure that second set isnt in the game yet)

and thats enough dont wanna spam too much
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    EU ? pretty sure we get it tomorrow
    It's also available on EU servers already.

so lets see ,the class got aded only 2 patches ago
    and your complaining because of lack of sets?
    cause here is the thing, all the demon hunter sets are rather dark, but alot of them contain bright bright gold and purple, so it very uch fits the mount, for example
    I don't remember complaining about lack of sets, or criticizing players who like to have their toons bright and glowing. I just suggested it would be nice to have options on the mount since not everyone has the same tastes. Is that such a radical idea?

Edit: Oh I see how you might have thought that's what I meant. When I asked "How many of us use the current tier without transmogging?", I meant all WoW players, not just DHs. Most players use the transmog feature to customize their appearance. There's always a few using gear however it comes, but that's a minority, in my experience.
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2017-03-14 at 05:57 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't remember complaining about lack of sets, or criticizing players who like to have their toons bright and glowing. I just suggested it would be nice to have options on the mount since not everyone has the same tastes. Is that such a radical idea?
    more of that i feel even if they had a second choice you would still complain

more of that i feel even if they had a second choice you would still complain
    Really? Why? If you look over my posts, I'm pretty even tempered and mostly positive. I'm just thinking it would be nice to have a mount that matches my transmog, just like we can choose artifact skins to match our transmog.

7+ Year Old Account
    Really? Why? If you look over my posts, I'm pretty even tempered and mostly positive. I'm just thinking it would be nice to have a mount that matches my transmog, just like we can choose artifact skins to match our transmog.
    well yes, but it having a second colour doesent make it much morel ikely to fit your mog, it would most likley be silver trim with red, and the bat itself being red aswell or pinkish

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by f3llyn View Post
    Probably not. They said there are more ptr builds coming and also that there will be a long quest line on the broken shore similar to the one in Suramar.

My guess is closer to the end of March or early April.

Who knows. I could be wrong.
    Could be. It's all a difference of a week or two anyway.

I hope that garrison mission wont be some sort of pre-quest for doing 7.2 content. Cba with forced content and after fully upgrading all followers one time already im not too eager about being forced to do it on my new main...

Awww, fel pepe is DH only? Fuck me man....

Rends seems so 'meh'.

do you need regular pepe to be able to use the DH pepe?

There was a new mission in the class hall after completing the quest, the new one is a 12 hour, with a different artifact power widget.

Crap crap crap, I need to get my butt in gear on that balance of power quest. 7.2 is closer than I thought and I procrastinated after switching my main awhile. My fault, not complaining as I want new content too but dang it I'm mad at myself for putting that off.

well yes, but it having a second colour doesent make it much morel ikely to fit your mog, it would most likley be silver trim with red, and the bat itself being red aswell or pinkish
    Sure. What I'm suggesting is something like they already do for artifact weapons. Do it through the class order hall, since it is class related. Various achievements for raiding, WQs, PvP, etc., to unlock new mount appearances. Players love farming mounts. Blizz artists usually have re-colors and off-shoots they have worked on but haven't used yet anyway. This would be another fun feature for all of us!

7+ Year Old Account
    Sure. What I'm suggesting is something like they already do for artifact weapons. Do it through the class order hall, since it is class related. Various achievements for raiding, WQs, PvP, etc., to unlock new mount appearances. Players love farming mounts. Blizz artists usually have re-colors and off-shoots they have worked on but haven't used yet anyway. This would be another fun feature for all of us!
    yes the artifact thing would have been much cooler, thats what i was hoping it was originally, but sadly tat would take much much more dev time

Ghrent
    Shoree
    =D
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

yes the artifact thing would have been much cooler, thats what i was hoping it was originally, but sadly tat would take much much more dev time
    They almost always come out with mount variants eventually. Maybe we'll get some for 7.2.5.

Meanwhile the Corrupted Dreadwing is a pretty good match for my DH.
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2017-03-15 at 03:20 AM.