Page 81 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Well, just lost to a full Aviana Kun Malygos otk by turn 8 in ranked...

10 out of last 14 matches across 3 arenas opponents are having 3 or more legendaries in addition of 2 having Prince Malchezar. I drafted around 6 or 7 arena decks since new patch came and had offered legendary once.
    What the actual fuck
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

Quote Originally Posted by VladimirM View Post
    10 out of last 14 matches across 3 arenas opponents are having 3 or more legendaries in addition of 2 having Prince Malchezar. I drafted around 6 or 7 arena decks since new patch came and had offered legendary once.
    What the actual fuck
    I seem to be very unlucky in arena. Everyone seems to have every answer to what I play and then they just slam down taunts that I can't get rid of. I finally made a good shaman deck that I won 9 games with. Everything else, I win 1 maybe 2 before I lose the 3.

Played today about 10 games. 5 of it were against Dragon Priest...those damn boring Dragon Priests. As soon i see that my opponent is a priest im automaticly hovering above the concede button. Today i played all the games...did 2-2 until i met the last one just right now. Not only that he plays the most boring and easy deck around but also every turn goes until middle of the rope. Ok fuck that shit im out at turn 5 :P

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Played today about 10 games. 5 of it were against Dragon Priest...those damn boring Dragon Priests. As soon i see that my opponent is a priest im automaticly hovering above the concede button. Today i played all the games...did 2-2 until i met the last one just right now. Not only that he plays the most boring and easy deck around but also every turn goes until middle of the rope. Ok fuck that shit im out at turn 5 :P
    I hate them too, but they're not the easiest. That would be pirate warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    they are going out pretty soon when brm/tg/LoE are shut out of the Standard mode
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I just got mowed down.

Aviana > Kun > Brann > 20 damage buffed C'thun... Took my entire board and me as well.

Felt something like this: http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/2/...mbo3-DSHKa.jpg

Was playing using a nice dragon warrior deck I've been enjoying. Faced off against yet another priest but this one was reno. He was roping every turn and emoting until I remember to squelch. I played my big minions and let him remove them and waited until he had a relatively full board. I play Deathwing and he doesn't rope this ONE turn and plays MC and takes it from me. Fuck that guy and fuck this game.

>Be on desktop.
    >Doing something on monitor 1, decide to kill time by playing HS on monitor 2.
    >Just goofing around at rank 17.
    >Decide to make a Reno Paladin deck for the lols.
    >Face a Mage.

>Game goes insanely well for me. I mean, it's not like a one sided thrashing but I'm clearly in favor.
    >He plays Ice Block like turn 4 or something and mostly weird tempo minions and some fireballs.
    >He plays Rag, I take my time and make a wide board, kekekekeke. I'm not in a rush.

And then........I'm about to either pop his block or take control of the board and default win since he has no cards left.
    And...

He Spellbenders my fucking +10/+10 Archthief card.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Needless to say I lost. Even with Reno.

(I had decktracker up and the secret was either Spellbender or Ice Block, but who the fuck would guess anyone would run Spellbender? Blizzard purposefully saw my Archthief and matched me up with a Spellbender deck. Btw sorry for not including the decktrack list, I wanted quick screenshots, not having to crop shit in Paint. I didn't realize this match was gonna be even special, I just took screenshots for the lols.)

The fucking guy I chose to win the Hearthstone Winter Championship lost in the first round and lost in the runner's up match. Fucking dammit.

Priest has Paletress on board and it brings out Majordomo. I have 2 Pyros from a tome in hand so i kill it with 1 and turn him to Ragnaros with Lethal next turn with the 2nd pyro. Priest has no answer in hand but Paletress brings out fucking Noggenfogger...

I then lose the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    The fucking guy I chose to win the Hearthstone Winter Championship lost in the first round and lost in the runner's up match. Fucking dammit.
    Where do we vote on this? Are there free packs involved?

Nm. found it and fuck it's too late. Why wasn't I told?
    Last edited by Twoddle; 2017-03-24 at 06:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Where do we vote on this? Are there free packs involved?

Nm. found it and fuck it's too late. Why wasn't I told?
    I thought everyone knew. I think Blizzard even sent out an email.

I picked DrJikininki because he did well in the Bahamas tournament. And then he fucking lets me down. I knew I should have picked an asian person, I just knew it.

Played a few games on second monitor while doing stuff on first monitor. Decided to play Midrange Shaman in ranked to try and get to rank 15.

I ended up losing.

*stoic face* I actually don't care about losing, but it was fucking annoying getting my board doomsayered and not being able to save them. Especially annoying because if I had spellpower totem up them I'd have had the mana to at least try and clear shit.

When is the next blue moon? I just wanna know when i might next have a game get to turn 10 so i can have fun with Yogg.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    >Be on desktop.
    >Doing something on monitor 1, decide to kill time by playing HS on monitor 2.
    >Just goofing around at rank 17.
    >Decide to make a Reno Paladin deck for the lols.
    >Face a Mage.

>Game goes insanely well for me. I mean, it's not like a one sided thrashing but I'm clearly in favor.
    >He plays Ice Block like turn 4 or something and mostly weird tempo minions and some fireballs.
    >He plays Rag, I take my time and make a wide board, kekekekeke. I'm not in a rush.

And then........I'm about to either pop his block or take control of the board and default win since he has no cards left.
    And...

He Spellbenders my fucking +10/+10 Archthief card.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Needless to say I lost. Even with Reno.

(I had decktracker up and the secret was either Spellbender or Ice Block, but who the fuck would guess anyone would run Spellbender? Blizzard purposefully saw my Archthief and matched me up with a Spellbender deck. Btw sorry for not including the decktrack list, I wanted quick screenshots, not having to crop shit in Paint. I didn't realize this match was gonna be even special, I just took screenshots for the lols.)

That is just bad play on your end though, why would a tempo mage play ice block, more so when he is on 20HP and you don't have a lot of board? When you see a mage popping a secret on 20HP you always test it first.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    That is just bad play on your end though, why would a tempo mage play ice block, more so when he is on 20HP and you don't have a lot of board? When you see a mage popping a secret on 20HP you always test it first.
    There's really only one play here and thats (a) test ME/PoPoly with Mistress, then (b) test Cspell with Cons, then (c) test Effigy by killing the Demo with the 3/3, then (d) kill Rag with Rafaam, then finally (e) drop Malch
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    I found this video hilarious. This is how i feel everytime i face a shaman except i don't have the card "The Purifier"

"I hero power and emote" rofl

Deleted
    When your opponent gets this kind of luck in Arena.....

I had already removed eeveral things there including the 5/4 that gives a coin and the one that buffs all minions in hand/deck +1/+1
    Last edited by mmocd1f612b92e; 2017-04-01 at 03:02 PM.

If I buy Alleria and win games with her, will those wins count towards getting Rexxar golden hero?