Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Kek...
    People are stooping to attacking the PotUS daughter now. What has the world come to?
    no one is attacking her because she is his daughter

they/i am questioning a BUSINESS owner/partner that is moving forward with producing goods/increasing production in other countries in clear defiance of Presidents Trumps goals and polices of moving manufacturing of goods back to this country.

Who cares that it's his daughter. I bet that if i removed her name and just put "Company X is increasing production in CHINA by 200%", this thread would have a whole different direction from the very same people that are posting now.

Seems like you guys can't get past the fact she might very well be his daughter, but she is also an individual whom should be criticized no different the the CEO who works at GM.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Unlike you I can separate the man from his daughter, you never been a parent if you think your kids do what you say. Can you admit that they 2 are different people? Do you think all of Trumps business ventures are in America? I mean if you think Ivanka needs to be held accountable, protest her, don't buy her stuff, it's worked so far hasn't it? lol
    i already admitted they are two different people. Seems people are stuck on the fact that she is the presidents daughter when talking about her and holding back criticism.

I never expect my teenage daughter to do what i say, that is fact. As an adult, based on her support, her campaigning, her backing of his policies one would have expected a different outcome, wouldn't ya think?

she is a business owner/partner who is not supporting our Presidents goals and policies. Correct? Can you answer that?

Seems you want to give her a pass because she is his daughter?

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Plus, I've heard ever since the dumb move to remove her from the market because of her dad, her sales skyrocketed.

So much for "coming back at him" through his daughter.

EDIT: http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...s-record-sales - http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/10/news...p-brand-sales/
    iirc most of her sales increases have been overseas.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7547526.html

she is known for making cheap knockoffs of designer stuff, i guess the apple doesnt fall far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look I'm not really going to give Ivanka shit for doing something everyone else does. Her father is the one who touts that BUY AMERICA BUY AMERICA BUY AMERICA crap over and over so he's the one who should be getting the heat. The hypocrite is Trump with his own products being produced in china and even his buildings are made with chinese steel.

Now sure I'd give Ivanka shit for continuing to support her father but hey blood is blood and it's not at all surprising she supports the guy.

But an argument can be made if she's going to stand behind him then she (and any supporter of emperor cheeto) should be manufacturing in the U.S. but it'll be a cold day in hell before the majority of consumer crap is produced here.
    Last edited by Dug; 2017-03-14 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post

she is a business owner/partner who is not supporting our Presidents goals and policies. Correct? Can you answer that?
    So? Doesn't mean she has to agree with him 100% of the time

Seems you want to give her a pass because she is his daughter?
    I'm giving her a pass because I never heard her say "Buy American", and I also don't give a sit. Most people are hypocrites, look at Al Gore, preaching about the environment while destroying it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    iirc most of her sales increases have been overseas.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7547526.html

she is known for making cheap knockoffs of designer stuff, i guess the apple doesnt fall far.
    If she's making the fashion world more accessible, that should be encouraged, not shot down.

The fact that her sales went up worldwide is actually a pretty damn good thing, considering the fact that her market was pretty much confined within the US a few months ago.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Ivanka's stuff was never popular, that's why it is made overseas and that is why it is being pulled from department stores.

Sorry kids who are pissed off that Ivanka's stuff isn't selling, that's how capitalism works.
    That isn't it at all. Plenty of high volume, popular clothing is made overseas, and will continue to be. Primarily because trump, despite all his hand waving and platitudes, a) has no actual power to force companies to not produce overseas, and b) is a documented scumbag himself (also having name brand goods produced outside the US, not paying contractors, etc), so why do you think he'd hold anyone else in his family to his supposed promises?

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    If she's making the fashion world more accessible, that should be encouraged, not shot down.

The fact that her sales went up worldwide is actually a pretty damn good thing, considering the fact that her market was pretty much confined within the US a few months ago.
    well its to the point that she is sued for copyright infringement, lol.

I'm giving her a pass because I never heard her say "Buy American", and I also don't give a sit. Most people are hypocrites, look at Al Gore, preaching about the environment while destroying it.
    b...but democrats, amirite?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    He said BUY American, not SELL. Dimwits.

How do you expect him to do it? Ban all imports? You would be the first to scream, because last time I bought something in US it was made in China. Even your iPhones were...
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Exactly. Why are you arguing with me. I am pointing out that even she cannot get behind his polices on this topic.

So back to the topic. Why can't she support america and american workers?

can we expect this tweet soon?

(General Motors) Ivanka Trump Collection is sending (Mexican) Chinese made (model of Chevy Cruze) Goods to U.S. (car dealers) stores-tax free across border. Make in U.S.A.or pay big border tax! -Trump March 15th

Deflection, who cares about Al Gore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post

How do you expect him to do it? Ban all imports? You would be the first to scream, because last time I bought something in US it was made in China. Even your iPhones were...
    Ruskie bros have arrived with a fresh helping of OBTUSE

Don't know you should ask trump because he wants all cars sold in america to be made in america. he wants all steel used on pipelines to be made in america.
    these are not our words. these are his.

Blocking or restricting imports would massacre US manufacturing.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    b...but democrats, amirite?
    What about them?

Eh, let's blame Donald for what he said and does, not Ivanka for what her father said. As far as I'm concerned Ivanka is a good influence on her father.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Eh, let's blame Donald for what he said and does, not Ivanka for what her father said. As far as I'm concerned Ivanka is a good influence on her father.
    The term "obsessive" comes to mind. This was only page 1...

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    The term "obsessive" comes to mind. This was only page 1...
    and?

sounds like classic deflection.

do you have any comments about the topic?

1000 post vs 9000 post....

8 years vs 2 years

hmm, imagine that talking about the countries most popular topic....is popular.....

get ready i am posting now in another trump thread..white house analysis of the health care changes is out....
    Last edited by Zan15; 2017-03-14 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    and?

sounds like classic deflection.

do you have any comments about the topic?
    Sure. I don't give a shit where her cloths come from, I don't wear them.