Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    fixed it for you.
    We're talking /played so maybe learn to read?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Seriously? Are you only playing WoW in the Auctionhouse or something? The first legendary literally usually drops within the first 24 hours of hitting 110, if you do the bare minimum (only emissary chest and daily dungeon), it might be 48 hours, but complaining about not having any legendaries at this point just makes you sound ridiculous when posting in a "raid slot" thread...
    I wasn't complaining? And you can look up this character on the armory if you really care to know any of this. Sisters of Elune server.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    I never looked what legs ppl have in queue even not their artefact level

- - - Updated - - -

that looks more like lie my early toons have more than 3 my main already get his 5th(and i`m not even close to hard grind)only toons who have less than 3 are these who did not go in any raid or dungeons .Also in last patch blizz buffed the drop on first 2 legs they can come prety fast
    I was surprised too, when she mentioned it some time ago. This looks like the patch has ignored her char I'm expecting 6th soon on my main...

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Troll thread, delete plz.

if you decline someone because of their legendaries you are an idiot

10+ Year Old Account
    I auto-decline "900 ilvl DPS" players with 870 equipped, regardless of their legendaries. Seriously, do legendaries in the bag count towards your non-equipped ilvl that allows you to queue for 900+ groups?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I auto-decline "900 ilvl DPS" players with 870 equipped, regardless of their legendaries. (...)
    That seems like an unrealistic exaggeration. Very very very few people with 870 equipped will have 7 or more legendaries. But give it to them phonies!
    Last edited by Deiae; 2017-03-15 at 07:03 AM.

BTW we should all be grateful that Sephuz exists - it actually forced countless "dpsers" to open their spellbook and discover they've always had more than 4 abilities there with an interrupt among them.

Deleted
    I auto-decline "900 ilvl DPS" players with 870 equipped, regardless of their legendaries. Seriously, do legendaries in the bag count towards your non-equipped ilvl that allows you to queue for 900+ groups?
    Well avg difference for ppl with legs in their bags is around 10 i have 5 use 2 and my total Ilv is 913 but in reallity i`m 904
    If someone is around 900 he is most likely 890+ which is more than fine for any content up to Guldan Heroic

Deleted
    "Do you auto ignore raid leaders that decline raiders with Sephuz?"

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    When you are forming a raid group, or even recruiting members for a raiding guild, do you auto-decline DPS players who have Sephuz as one of their 2 legendaries?

Blizzard has no intention on ever fixing the legendary (because they think it's really good), so it will always be undertuned for raids. So all else being equal (equal skill etc) a raider with Sephuz will not be anywhere near their maximum potential and would be a handicap to the raid compared a raider without Sephuz and with a decent legendary. And given the RNG nature of legendaries, that Sephuz might not be replaced for weeks, months, or ever. And in that time, it is more than possible to find a raider without Sephuz. And chances are if someone only has a Sephuz at this point, they have not dedicated much time to the game and are probably cruising with 2 total legendaries. Which is another red flag for that player.

Is the 'Sephuz Stigma' a widespread phenomena? Or are you content with inviting raiders with this legendary?
    No, because I'm not an idiot.

It's easy to gear up a good player, it's hard to train a lucky bad player to be good.

I love the changes to it. It went from the shittiest to one of the more fun ones.

Why in the world would you?
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I could be wrong here,
    but gone and pulled a few of the world's best raiders: (Dont mind its on wow progress, cba to find them, then go amoury search)

https://www.wowprogress.com/characte...llidan/Deathii

https://www.wowprogress.com/characte...BD%D1%85%D1%85

I wish I kept links I've inspected / come across links for high mythic people who chose to use secret,

I don't get why you'd decline someone for having it, its a really good proc rate, and most if not all NH bosses have some way you can make it proc.

Yep, I've seen a 921 ilvl DK appear in my group listing, I'm 100% sure equipped he's nowhere close to that. Even though that was just my WQ group so I inv everyone, irrelevant of ilvl, I just remember this dude cuz that ilvl was absolutely stupid.

Also you can probably find items on people much lower than their overall, my alt with just 2 legendaries (no extras in bags) and artifact is 870 equipped and is still sporting 845s in a few slots.
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2017-03-15 at 05:24 PM.

The upcoming buffs to Sephuz make this thread even more pointless than it already was.

Player > Legendaries.

And Sephuz is not even the worst one.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    There is only 1 thing more cringy then this thread.

(BTW its not mine, oh god i would kill myself, so im not trying to promote it just... god the cringe)
    My next goal in life is to share this video with as many people as possible. They must feel my pain.

Deleted
    No, neither do I know anyone that does something so idiotic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    My next goal in life is to share this video with as many people as possible. They must feel my pain.
    i regret to say i found it in one of those compliations videos of like the best try not to laugh memes
    but the minecraft community is pretty bad, i would say maybe even worse then MLP, SU, Undertale,Fnaf, and Homestuck
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-03-15 at 07:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content