10+ Year Old Account
    Also, I'd totally let Zeke pull down my shirt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chase Daniel had $5mil guaranteed this year which the Eagles eat, along with the $11mil they gave Bradford last year, they sure like burning money on QBs who aren't even on the team. Now they also guarantee $7mil to Foles, who is not, by any stretch of the imagination, an upgrade. That's still $12mil spent on a change of backup QBs that doesn't actually improve quality at the position at all.

Last year Daniel was the highest paid backup* in the league and Foles was a low-cost replacement for him. The Eagles QB situation is so confused and nonsensical that they could use their first pick on a QB and it wouldn't even shock me.

*-not counting starters making starter money who lost their jobs

Denver signed Kasim Edebali from the Saints. Guess this means Dekoda Watson won't be back since it sounds like they would fill the same special teams/OLB depth role.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Chase Daniel had $5mil guaranteed this year which the Eagles eat, along with the $11mil they gave Bradford last year, they sure like burning money on QBs who aren't even on the team. Now they also guarantee $7mil to Foles, who is not, by any stretch of the imagination, an upgrade. That's still $12mil spent on a change of backup QBs that doesn't actually improve quality at the position at all.

Last year Daniel was the highest paid backup* in the league and Foles was a low-cost replacement for him. The Eagles QB situation is so confused and nonsensical that they could use their first pick on a QB and it wouldn't even shock me.

*-not counting starters making starter money who lost their jobs
    I knew the Philly QB situation was weird, but hadn't looked into it. That's pretty mindboggling stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dontarie Poe visiting Falcons! Nice, nice! This could be interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    ...Zeke needs to grow up

apparantly got video tape'd pulling down a woman's shirt at a parade. Granted, she didnt mind apparantly and was cool with it, but...apparantly this breaks the NFL's personal conduct policy?
    Of course I had to go to TMZ to see the evidence. I don't see the NFL doing anything honestly. We know how they react to video evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Also, I'd totally let Zeke pull down my shirt.
    lewd

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Dontarie Poe visiting Falcons! Nice, nice! This could be interesting.
    Wish the Seahawks would go after Poe...

Instead they are working out dead RBs and now Jared Cook.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raiders signed former Vikings WR Cordarelle Patterson, no details on numbers but it could well be that they pick up his 5th year option, Patterson was a late first rounder in 2013.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Raiders signed former Vikings WR Cordarelle Patterson, no details on numbers but it could well be that they pick up his 5th year option, Patterson was a late first rounder in 2013.
    Option already declined and they void if they get released and sign a new deal anyway. 5th year options are way more than he would cost too ~$8mil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patterson was a big deal coming out of college, but I feel I have yet to hear his name since he's been in the NFL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Patterson was a big deal coming out of college, but I feel I have yet to hear his name since he's been in the NFL.
    Only thing I heard about him is that he was supposed to be a drama free Percy Harvin and turned out to be quite the opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Several return TD's but that's basically all he is good in. Terrible route runner.

Patriots traded the pick that was used to pick him to the Vikings and the first 2 years I was always looking at him to see if he'd turn into an amazing WR. Luckily never did.

Kayvon Webster is signing with the Rams. Huge hit to the special teams, but like Bruton last year, he wants and deserves a chance to start. That wouldn't have happened in Denver.

Sly and Kayvon both leaving means there are no players left on the roster from that amazingly bad 2013 draft (2 UDFAs though).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Sly and Kayvon both leaving means there are no players left on the roster from that amazingly bad 2013 draft (2 UDFAs though).
    You think thats bad, look at the Saints 2014 draft.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seattle agreed to a 1 year deal with Lacy. $5.5 mill, 3 guaranteed.
    Last edited by MAGAmobile; 2017-03-14 at 04:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go with "Feast Mode" myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Malcolm Butler visiting New Orleans on Thursday, sets up possible offer sheet or trade&sign.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm just happy that yeast mode will also work.
    PUT THE BREAD DOWN LACY.
    Oh, I guess Breaddy Lacy will also work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I'd go with "Feast Mode" myself.
    china food.

Carroll said he wants him at 240, said hes overweight because rehab (20 pounds overweight...) Carroll had Marshawn Lynch around 225 for perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    china food.

Carroll said he wants him at 240, said hes overweight because rehab (20 pounds overweight...) Carroll had Marshawn Lynch around 225 for perspective.
    "RB Eddie Lacy visited Sea (his new team), Minn and GB in the last wk. For one of the three teams Lacy weighed 267. Listed last year at 234."

Marshawn and Eddie are both the same height too, Marshawn just looks to carry the weight better than Lacy ever has.

As a GB fan, his weight didn't bother me during his brief play last year. I do think he has shown hesitation and lack of vision ever since he got got hit into a concussion though (coincidentally this was against SEA).

10+ Year Old Account
    Seahawks still might sign Charles too, oh man, I'm getting some Reggie & LenDale flashbacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Browns may trade a bunch of picks for Cousins. Believe it when I see it though.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes