Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    I think all of the streams are on console.

IGN and the images from the stream posted in this thread are on Xbox One. Gamespot is streaming on PS4.
    IGN's stream is actually on PC, a little after the 14 minute mark they get asked if they're playing on Ultra settings and they say yes. They're just using a Xbox controller on PC.

Here's a link for the stream when they start getting asked about their setup.
    https://youtu.be/vsChFCCS2g4?t=14m10s

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    IGN's stream is actually on PC, a little after the 14 minute mark they get asked if they're playing on Ultra settings and they say yes. They're just using a Xbox controller on PC.

Here's a link for the stream when they start getting asked about their setup.
    https://youtu.be/vsChFCCS2g4?t=14m10s
    Why does their game look so greyish ? I saw other footage of the beginning of the game and none looked like that, it looks "hazy".

Quote Originally Posted by Mordago View Post
    Inquisition had a metric ton of boring ass, pointless filler quests that made the game tedious.
    We're talking Multiplayer, dawg.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Why does their game look so greyish ? I saw other footage of the beginning of the game and none looked like that, it looks "hazy".
    I'm not so sure, I know at first they had film grain turned on and then turned it off, don't know if they turned it back on. I'm not going to watch these whole streams, I've just been jumping to various parts here and there in these streams. I don't want too many spoilers and I also rarely watch any YouTube videos that are multiple hours long, they just get too boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Mass Effect 1 had shit hair too. Even among other games of its time, hair in there looked BAD.

Didn't stop it from becoming game of the year for almost everyone who played it.
    Indeed. But this isn't last generation, or 2009 anymore. Even last generation there were plenty of good examples of great looking hair, and "it's too taxing on the hardware!" is no longer much of an excuse.

BioWare just can't be bothered to create decent looking hair. I'm still frustrated at the complete lack of a single decent mid length/long hair option in DA:I. For a game that tries to bill itself on deep character customization, the inability to have appealing hair options is supremely frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Vanguard FTW. Between me as a vanguard, plus liara, plus wrex, even on hardcore I still wrecked that fight like bubblegum. It helps that there's an infinite medigel dispenser in the middle of the room that the clone for some reason fails to take advantage of.
    Well Vanguard is propably most broken class in the game. Did a NG+ playthrough on my Vanguard last summer and didn't fire my gun unless the enemy was impossible to reach with melee range (like some of the Harvesters).

Some simulator fun against Cerberus:

Insanity (though I'm not sure if that affects the simulator), hardest challenge level on simulator. Krogan bros tagging along.

- - - Updated - - -

Another one, solo versus reapers.

Wonder if we can break ME:A to this extent?
    Last edited by Lahis; 2017-03-14 at 10:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I would think so. In Inquisition there were so many game breaking combos.

I wouldn't expect them to be anymore balanced this time around.

I would think so. In Inquisition there were so many game breaking combos.

I wouldn't expect them to be anymore balanced this time around.
    Knight-Enchanter were pure Dragonslayers, it was glorious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Almost assuredly. With the range of abilities people have access to on the same character now, there are likely combinations that the devs haven't really accounted for properly initially.

anyone with origin access able to pre-load?

I can't even get the trial to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    anyone with origin access able to pre-load?

I can't even get the trial to show up.
    The trial shows up for me but i cant preload, i expect we'll have to dl it on the 16th.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    The trial shows up for me but i cant preload, i expect we'll have to dl it on the 16th.
    Says tomorrow at 5:30 eastern for me, for pre-load and unlock.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy says Andromeda sucks.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/201...opening-hours/

Says tomorrow at 5:30 eastern for me, for pre-load and unlock.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy says Andromeda sucks.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/201...opening-hours/
    Was just about to post this. I honestly may be waiting for a price drop or a sale, because, while the guy said "it may be better later on" I have a feeling that with this current BioWare company's track record; it isn't.

15+ Year Old Account
    On one review?

honestly, given that they have confirmed that deluxe editions will have all the preorder bonuses included (and you can upgrade to it separately)? if someone is still on a fence, they might as well wait for sale.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has their own.

I saw plenty of reviews that said Skyrim was horrible. I tend to use reviews only for games in franchises I don't know anything about, and even then, only use them as a reference point, not as a literal deciding factor on if I get a game or not. For franchises I'm already a fan of (Such as Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect, or Final Fantasy) reviews are a mere formality, I'm getting the game no matter what, unless literally EVERY SINGLE REVIEW out there says that the game not only sucks, but EPICLY sucks.

That's the case for Mafia 3. I'm a big fan of Mafia 1 and 2, (more so of 1 than 2) but abstained from getting Mafia 3, because pretty much every single review I saw (and I saw like 3 dozen) said the game was horrible, ran horribly, had a boring plot, had almost nothing to do with mafia, was repetitive, buggier than a 5-bucks prostitute, and several other issues.

Another example was No Man's Sky. I saw the trailers and got duped like everyone else. Then the game was released and every single review tore the game 6 different new assholes, and that's when I decided not to get it.

A single guy saying he didn't enjoy andromeda isn't gonna deter me from getting it, just about everything I've seen so far has blown me away, and I can't wait to dive into the game.

Whelp, finished reading the article. Not only does he sound like a millenial entitled little bitch, but he prefaces his article with "The first few hours are so horrible".

/facepalm.

Dude, you can say that about almost every game played EVER. Some games are engaging right from the start, and other masterpieces feel like a chore during the first few initial hours. Some games get the plot going right off the bat, while others only kick into motion after the first act.

Meh, piss poor review is piss poor.
    Last edited by Derah; 2017-03-15 at 12:44 AM.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    On one review?
    On impressions I've gathered (mostly negative) through the weeks leading up to this? Yeah.

The -only- thing keeping it in the game for my 60 bucks is the MP.

Well I liked Dragon Age: Inquisition quite a bit, I even liked Hinterlands in Inquisition, so I don't mind if Andromeda is similar to it to be honest. From what I've seen of Andromeda so far I think I'll like it.

Deleted
    How is the reviewer surprised at andromeda's terrible writing, when bioware's writing hasn't been good for years now...

Not saying the game will be bad, just that good writing isn't that common for bioware games any more.

Hey, revelations are revelations, even if they are a tad late.