Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Morgana mid is a perfectly good mid counter to certain champions. She's fantastic versus long range AP lane bullies and pushers like Syndra / Malzahar / Ziggs / Xerath - because she's virtually unkillable for them - and Tormented Soil means she pretty much can't lose at farm, and can't be pushed under her own tower, and you can't roam or she'll end up under your tower. She's also super effective against high CC teams in late game, Dark Binding is one of the best picks in the game, AP Morgana Soul Shackles is like a hard-counter to enemy wombo combos and assassins. Oh, and if she gets fed those Q's start like half-shotting even the tanks (and then leaves them exposed to poke for like 3 minutes in binding).

What Morgana lacks in roaming potential and solo kill potential, she makes up for in being a top tier counter-pick to certain enemy team compositions and lane match-ups. It's not that she's bad, she's just not exciting in the way a Katarina or Syndra can be. There are also lots of comps where for example - you have a top lane Quinn, and a Kha'zix jungle - and so you don't need a burst AP mid (because you have extra burst in your other roles) - a more support-capable mid like Morgana or Lulu can enable your more assassiny top/jungle/hypercarry ADC to do more than they would otherwise.

Also Zilean support is great - he's such an asshole for the enemy ADC it's like impossible to not lose lane (not to mention his XP advantages).

GP is one of the better top laners right now IMO. People make the mistake of itemizing him too squishy - but his ability to punish roams, while still being able to easily clear/push, project top lane power with both his ults and teleports - I would pretty much never complain about having a good GP in my top lane. I mean, the ability for his ults alone to decide the outcome of bot lane all-ins is just busted.
    Not ever remotely exaggerating
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Deleted
    What the hell is going on?

My current record in soloQ is 6-18. I am on a gigantic losing streak since I got placed in Gold II. Now, the general concensus is that I was the only consistant factor in these games. Which is true and I'm not going to deny that I had a couple bad games. But holy shit I've had a bad streak with games.

Game 1: I got cheesed at red buff as Hecarim. Got tilted. Bad game on my part.
    Game 2: People got autofilled. Fed their collective asses off.
    Game 3: Team just got outplayed the whole game.
    Game 4: Bard ADC. GG WP
    Game 5: Riven top. Toxic as hell.
    Game 6: Aatrox Jungle. Welp. Maybe if you can snowball with him. But the enemy team had 5 ways to cancel out his Q. Useless. GG WP
    Game 7: Rammus Jungle. Is afk until buffs spawn. Has a shitty early clear. No shit. Both my Mid and Top flame him to hell goes afk and THEN blame the loss on our ADC while he did decent considering the circumstances.
    Game 8: We are literally one pick on the enemy away from winning the game after we threw a big lead. Zed mid lane decides to 1v5 late into the game and dies. Their Azir has a really good shurima shuffle and we lose the game.

These are just a couple examples. But holy shit. Unlucky I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Midory View Post
    What the hell is going on?

My current record in soloQ is 6-18. I am on a gigantic losing streak since I got placed in Gold II. Now, the general concensus is that I was the only consistant factor in these games. Which is true and I'm not going to deny that I had a couple bad games. But holy shit I've had a bad streak with games.

Game 1: I got cheesed at red buff as Hecarim. Got tilted. Bad game on my part.
    Game 2: People got autofilled. Fed their collective asses off.
    Game 3: Team just got outplayed the whole game.
    Game 4: Bard ADC. GG WP
    Game 5: Riven top. Toxic as hell.
    Game 6: Aatrox Jungle. Welp. Maybe if you can snowball with him. But the enemy team had 5 ways to cancel out his Q. Useless. GG WP
    Game 7: Rammus Jungle. Is afk until buffs spawn. Has a shitty early clear. No shit. Both my Mid and Top flame him to hell goes afk and THEN blame the loss on our ADC while he did decent considering the circumstances.
    Game 8: We are literally one pick on the enemy away from winning the game after we threw a big lead. Zed mid lane decides to 1v5 late into the game and dies. Their Azir has a really good shurima shuffle and we lose the game.

These are just a couple examples. But holy shit. Unlucky I guess?
    I bolted up the ladder from silver 4 to plat 3, then about a week ago I've been on a huge bender. In half my games every lane loses, these games are basically auto loss for a jungler. The rest of the games are a mix of shitty team comps, people not banning Camille and LeBlanc, and afk players. There was even a game where my mid lane and my top had a combined 75 cs at 10 minutes, both players were diamond last season. Even games that I've won are extremely hard, 40+ minute games where my team non-stop feeds. I try to explain to my friends in silver what it is like playing with plats and diamonds and they just don't believe me that these players are bad.

So I understand where you're coming from, but I think it is just unlucky, at least I hope it is.

I only play aram, but I feel like Rito should fix its matchmaking

Game A
    We have 3 unranked while their lowest player is Silver 2...

Game B
    The first 3 were fucking plat and I'm pretty sure they queued together. Meanwhile my team has 4 unranked...
    I understand that I'm unranked so I might get teammates that are also unranked, but why do we get matched against teams like that?

I don't think ARAM has any MM involved at all? Normal game MM is completely different to ranked MM at any rate.

10+ Year Old Account
    ARAM has its own matchmaking and is completely separated from Normals or Ranked. Furthermore, a lot of the aspects that are incredibly important on SR just do not play a role on Howling Abyss, invalidating a lot of the importance you seem to place on it.

Deleted
    Don't get it, new account, provisional games. I get quite decent team members and win 9 of my 10 matches quite easily. Get placed into gold 5. Now I won 2 matches out of 13 or so.

It's as if Riot is thinking 'oh this guy is doing quite good in his new account, let's fuck it up by placing him with the biggest retards ever after his winstreak'. I can quite literally have a team that destroys every tower, inhibitor, get every objective and still manage to fuck up so hard we lose.

Also, buff Lethality, Lee and Graves clearly aren't 2 shotting other junglers fast enough.

Indeed, fuck Lethality buff.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Don't get it, new account, provisional games. I get quite decent team members and win 9 of my 10 matches quite easily. Get placed into gold 5. Now I won 2 matches out of 13 or so.

It's as if Riot is thinking 'oh this guy is doing quite good in his new account, let's fuck it up by placing him with the biggest retards ever after his winstreak'. I can quite literally have a team that destroys every tower, inhibitor, get every objective and still manage to fuck up so hard we lose.

Also, buff Lethality, Lee and Graves clearly aren't 2 shotting other junglers fast enough.
    I've the same issue. In previous seasons I climbed out of gold with ease. I never had a negative win rate in ranked (Playing since S2). But this season i have like a 40% to 45% win rate where I'm usually around 51% to 54% win rate in platinum! The amound of trolls I've had in my games this seasons is just draining my fun out of this game.

Also it seems who picks the most lethality champions tends to win. I can not wait for the nerfs because holy shit this is retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Midory View Post
    I've the same issue. In previous seasons I climbed out of gold with ease. I never had a negative win rate in ranked (Playing since S2). But this season i have like a 40% to 45% win rate where I'm usually around 51% to 54% win rate in platinum! The amound of trolls I've had in my games this seasons is just draining my fun out of this game.

Also it seems who picks the most lethality champions tends to win. I can not wait for the nerfs because holy shit this is retarded.
    I am running a near month long bender of shit tier teammates. Half my games in the past month, where I've been jungling, every lane loses. That's not hyperbole, i played 41 games last month, I jungled in 33 of those games, and in 21 of those games every lane lost. That's basically 21/41 games where I just auto lose and it doesn't matter what I do. Three games today, all three lanes lose, in all three games I get two enemy camps before their jungler ganked a lane, yet come the 6 minute mark, my lanes have all died and all are behind in cs with no enemy jungler intervention. It is absurd right now, I've had friends who are bronze/silver spectate me while I've been playing in plat games who can't believe the people on my team are not bronze.

I'm not gods gift to LoL by any stretch of the imagination, but the effort and precision that is required for me to win a game is well beyond that of what my opponents require or even demonstrate. It makes the game so un-enjoyable when I lose the most predictable way possible in half my games.

Every game, every fucking game my team is fucking full on retard. Enemy team first picks Varus, so my teams adc obviously locks in Ezreal. Oh hey, we just picked a losing lane! Then the game starts, the beginning is rough as the enemy Rengar goes 1 camp bot lane and sits in the bush for a minute. I'm thinking to myself, excellent, this will give our teams Eve a chance to get way ahead of Rengar and carry the game. Just fucking kidding, our jungler backed after 2 camps at full health for some reason. He could have taken the top side enemy jungle for free and had the easiest game of his life, but instead he chose to buy a hunters potion? Like wtf, where do these people come from?

I seriously hate playing ranked right now, all I want to do is win, but at every turn some mouth breathing moron who doesn't even know how to select runes or masteries (eve had the wrong masteries and our mid laner had the wrong runes in the previously mentioned game) torpedoes the game from the word go. It is straight painful trying to play auto filled support and having to watch these assholes meander around the map with no preparation, no plan, and absolutely no fucking purpose.

Easy win went through our hands.

We'd pushed the opposition team back to their base. Top/Bot lane towers were all gone and only inhibs. What does our Tryndamere do? Goes to the opposite lane we're sieging and just stands there and kills the minions. Does nothing to help us win at all. We pull all their attention and he just farms away. Never helps, never communicates.

Literally cost us the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    Every game, every fucking game my team is fucking full on retard. Enemy team first picks Varus, so my teams adc obviously locks in Ezreal. Oh hey, we just picked a losing lane! Then the game starts, the beginning is rough as the enemy Rengar goes 1 camp bot lane and sits in the bush for a minute. I'm thinking to myself, excellent, this will give our teams Eve a chance to get way ahead of Rengar and carry the game. Just fucking kidding, our jungler backed after 2 camps at full health for some reason. He could have taken the top side enemy jungle for free and had the easiest game of his life, but instead he chose to buy a hunters potion? Like wtf, where do these people come from?

I seriously hate playing ranked right now, all I want to do is win, but at every turn some mouth breathing moron who doesn't even know how to select runes or masteries (eve had the wrong masteries and our mid laner had the wrong runes in the previously mentioned game) torpedoes the game from the word go. It is straight painful trying to play auto filled support and having to watch these assholes meander around the map with no preparation, no plan, and absolutely no fucking purpose.
    Keep playing and you'll get out of Bronze in no time.

Deleted
    Didn't have a bad game, I just like coming back here to read the salt and Dunning-Kruger Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Pzyho View Post
    Keep playing and you'll get out of Bronze in no time.
    These are plat players.

These are plat players.

Not really much of a difference in the grand scheme of things, plat is bronze with a border. When it comes to game knowledge or understanding the basics of the game, everyone below and including D5 is at such a low level that trying to find a difference between them is futile, the game simply starts at D3+.

You have only yourself to blame if you can't carry games on your own since you can just use the basics at that level. Lane/map pressure, proper cs, abusing item spikes, proper jungle pathing/mirroring, wave management, roaming, correct ward placement and timing, hitbox manipulation, proper combos, maximizing skillshot accuracy, etc.

There are so many basic things people under a certain elo don't even know exist let alone are able to execute that's not even funny. Above that you go into more advanced things where you simply predict the only correct lane/map movements for the next 5-30 seconds or literally being able to tell how a lane will go for the entire game based on the timing, angle and minions that your opponent chooses to go for. Then you have literally the only mechanical requirement of the game, combos that can be done withing ~5 frames.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Not really much of a difference in the grand scheme of things, plat is bronze with a border. When it comes to game knowledge or understanding the basics of the game, everyone below and including D5 is at such a low level that trying to find a difference between them is futile, the game simply starts at D3+.

You have only yourself to blame if you can't carry games on your own since you can just use the basics at that level. Lane/map pressure, proper cs, abusing item spikes, proper jungle pathing/mirroring, wave management, roaming, correct ward placement and timing, hitbox manipulation, proper combos, maximizing skillshot accuracy, etc.

There are so many basic things people under a certain elo don't even know exist let alone are able to execute that's not even funny. Above that you go into more advanced things where you simply predict the only correct lane/map movements for the next 5-30 seconds or literally being able to tell how a lane will go for the entire game based on the timing, angle and minions that your opponent chooses to go for. Then you have literally the only mechanical requirement of the game, combos that can be done withing ~5 frames.
    Without going into too much detail, let me just say this is stupid. D3+ is like 4000 people, so your argument is that the person ranked at 4000th on the ladder is indistinguishable from the guy at the 400,000th spot, which I know people never smurf so we have no way of knowing if a diamond player could win in the silver bracket. Maybe think things through before you respond. But kudos on parroting people playing in the top 200.

On a side note, I don't understand this communities hostility toward people who are not master tier players. Open up a stream, read reddit, or simply look at this post, there are people who legitimately believe this non-sense. It is akin to people saying that you can't shoot like Steph Curry, so you shouldn't bother worrying about playing in your pick up basketball league.
    Last edited by jakeic; 2017-03-15 at 01:53 AM.

Where do you get the numbers from, jakeic? 4000 sounds like a rather small number to me.

I feel, at least low plat players, are just silver players who have played 1000 games that season and in the end managed to climb out (I am one of those, I know I can climb, but my win rate is around 50%, so it takes time). First time I climbed to Gold 1 (highest I've been), there wasn't really that much of a difference between a Silver and a high Gold/low Plat player in skill. One thing I did notice though is map awerness, which is something they learn after playing thousands of games I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Without going into too much detail, let me just say this is stupid. D3+ is like 4000 people, so your argument is that the person ranked at 4000th on the ladder is indistinguishable from the guy at the 400,000th spot, which I know people never smurf so we have no way of knowing if a diamond player could win in the silver bracket. Maybe think things through before you respond. But kudos on parroting people playing in the top 200.

On a side note, I don't understand this communities hostility toward people who are not master tier players. Open up a stream, read reddit, or simply look at this post, there are people who legitimately believe this non-sense. It is akin to people saying that you can't shoot like Steph Curry, so you shouldn't bother worrying about playing in your pick up basketball league.
    First, I've said the difference between plat and bronze is minimal in the context of proper game knowledge.
    Second, D3 is usually (end of the year) around 1% of the server's player base and it's pretty much the same as it is in any game/real life field/etc where it gets to "the real deal". In WoW usually that's Mythic clears within the tier, and Mythic is the place where bosses get all of their mechanics.
    Third, considering I was ranked... fairly high in EUW and a was remote analyst for CS/LCS teams, I'm not "parroting people playing in the top 200".

And about people being "hostile" to those that aren't Master+, that's complete and utter bullshit. Here, official LoL forums, reddit, etc. everyone parrots the same bullshit that gold/plat/d5 are "high" elo and that people there are "good" because it's "higher than the average". The real "hostility" comes when you tell people they have only themselves to blame and that game knowledge is the most important thing in this game. It's simply that people know so little about the game that they literally can't understand what/how much they don't know.

If you are so sure you are good enough to climb, show me something simple: the 3 correct standard InSec variations(no flash/flash/escape+flash) and a correct Lee Sin maximum damage output combo. There's a good reason why I picked Lee Sin, many of the basic skills are important on him and he is a high playrate champion(32.39%, 2nd highest in the game) so even if you don't play it yourself, he'll be in your team or the enemy team almost every game. Understanding a champion's kit is extremely important so you know your limits when playing against him and how to properly support him when he's in your team.
    You can easily do everything above in the sandbox mode.
    Last edited by Ichifails; 2017-03-15 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    > Your premise of its all the individual fault is abhorrently wrong, its a team game. Its the teams faults
    If this was truly a team game where you can't solo carry (managing solo queue teams is also a skill \o/), people wouldn't be able to solo boost up to Challenger. You also wouldn't have people getting back to Challenger or Rank1 with 70-80% win rate :^).

I mean look at someone like vincent constantly getting 20-30+ kills in plat/low dia.

I have no idea what elo he's in that video(I think it's gold/silver/plat) but I watched his old elo boosting on the chinese server/climbing on KR to know how consistent he is despite of meta, patch, nerfs, etc.
    It's even better when you read the youtube comments, really gives you an idea how people think. Everything is "lucky" and he's a trash player just playing against "intentional feeders".
    Last edited by Ichifails; 2017-03-16 at 10:04 AM.