Page 20 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking forward to the spin on the fact on the fact that Trump paid more taxes than democratic rivals.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    If only these these people were as concerned and up at night over the Vault7 revelations.
    Drones gonna drone.

<------ Pic of Bannon right now.

Jesus Christ this thread.

Almost choked myself laughing.

Also <3 @KrazyK923

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-03-15 at 03:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpDidNothingWrong View Post
    Going to look forward to that. Wonder how they got them and if they had to break major laws for this one.

But it doesn't matter anyway what we are going to see there, because President Trump is a great guy at heart. He doesn't even want the presidents salary and that is saying something. A very positive effect on the workforce of the US
    Legally the President MUST accept compensation of $400K/year. Him saying he would work for free means shit. Either he knows he can't deny it so he's saying it just to say it, or he doesn't know. Either way he's equally a douchebag.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Jesus that isn't what the FOURTEEN SECOND clip even says. Try a bit harder, eh?
    I keep telling him that, but he keeps posting it.

Quote Originally Posted by cLax0n View Post
    Legally the President MUST accept compensation of $400K/year. Him saying he would work for free means shit. Either he knows he can't deny it so he's saying it just to say it, or he doesn't know. Either way he's equally a douchebag.
    funny cus another president didnt take the money and i didnt see him in jail over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    ahahah

trump got super trolled i love it.
    Literally the exact opposite happened.

These tax forms are so unremarkable that I wonder if these were intentionally leaked because this was a year where he paid significantly more taxes than more recent years.

Yes, I am wearing my tinfoil hat.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking lmao.

Keep fighting that good fight MSNBC, maybe MAYBE one day you might actually have something worth reporting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, doesn't this just shoot the "They're under audit" excuse in the foot if it's released by the Admin.?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Jesus that isn't what the FOURTEEN SECOND clip even says. Try a bit harder, eh?
    lol you got really triggered by that bit of banter.

Anyway OT one of the Trump tax pages says CLIENT COPY. The madman played the media for the 14 thousandth time!

I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now if only Trump's team could put as much effort into actually fixing issues as they do trolling news outlets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Wait, doesn't this just shoot the "They're under audit" excuse in the foot if it's released by the Admin.?
    The tax return is from 2005 so no

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Now if only Trump's team could put as much effort into actually fixing issues as they do trolling news outlets.
    Maybe the MSM and the rest can give him 5 minutes to do so
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Does that matter? I assume you're okay with what wikileaks published about Clinton, right?

And sure, he doesn't want the 400k salary but he's fine with spending tens of millions on vacations every weekend from taxpayer dollars going directly to his business. Good guy Trump.
    The problem is all the people who complain about Wikileaks are the same people who cheer about Trump's tax returns. Only problem with that is there is no federal law that makes disclosing emails from a private server a felony, but disclosing personal tax returns is a felony. And no journalists are not exempt from that law when what they are disclosing is not exposing criminal wrongdoing. How both the emails and the tax returns were obtained are both illegal, but the disclosure of the vast majority Hillary's emails was not a crime. Disclosing Trump's tax returns is. Disclosing Hillary's emails would be a civil issue as she stored them on a private server and an invasion of her privacy is a civil matter.

And big shocker Trump paid $38 million in federal income tax on $150 million in income. That $38 million in federal income tax does not include tens of millions more in other taxes like excise and payroll taxes.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    <snip>

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-03-15 at 03:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post

The MSM isn't stopping him from doing anything.

Yeah, the country would be better off if he stopped watching cable news all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Fucking lmao.

Keep fighting that good fight MSNBC, maybe MAYBE one day you might actually have something worth reporting.
    You say, but Fox News is covering MSNBC's coverage of Trump's tax returns.

Sean Hannity needs a safe space he's been triggered so massively, but what do we expect from people that think a t-shirt that says "journalism matters" is anti-Trump. So funny watching all these conservatives having meltdowns trying to spin Trump's lies and secrets since he has been in office.

They're not the ones supposed to be running the country.

Maybe Trump should turn the fucking TV off for five minutes and he might actually try to accomplish something.

...on 2nd thought..

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    You say, but Fox News is covering MSNBC's coverage of Trump's tax returns.

Sean Hannity needs a safe space he's been triggered so massively, but what do we expect from people that think a t-shirt that says "journalism matters" is anti-Trump. So funny watching all these conservatives having meltdowns trying to spin Trump's lies and secrets since he has been in office.
    He was pretty kranky earlier.