I havn't personally tried it out, since I lack the shoulders. I was just under the impression 2 meta relics, shoulders and AotHG was enough for a rather reliable 2 minute meta.

I have a strong disdain towards CoF due to it's complete randomness. I've had it differ by about 40-50 seconds at times. Feels pretty useless to me to rely on.
    <Progress> - Firemaw EU

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sitting with 4p, shoulders, CoF and 2 meta relics and haven't had a fight so far where it hasn't reliably lined up with CB/Nemesis. If it's up 10-15 seconds early I pop it anyway since CB/Nemesis will come off CD mid-meta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

For demonic in M+.
    Would you guys run Raddons + KJ trinket or Raddons + AOTHG?

@Kherin
    You use it with ring, belt or other legendary?

Hey guy's how important is the ring in improving DPS / overall gameplay?

I'm basically gearing up alts now, and I'm choosing my second alt depending on what legendaries I get.

So far my DH has gotten Prydaz and Cindaria belt. I know the belt is pretty good, but the ring seems like its so much fun and being the best DPS one its discouraging I didnt get it. I might move on to another alt and see what legendaries I get.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnthetic View Post
    Hey guy's how important is the ring in improving DPS / overall gameplay?

I'm basically gearing up alts now, and I'm choosing my second alt depending on what legendaries I get.
    I'm honestly not sure this a worthwhile tactic after they remove the legendary drop rate diminishing returns. The chance of not getting it in your first two legendaries is 80% (9/10*8/9).

It is just too unreliable of a tactic now while it was an extremely valid strategy when having multiple legendaries was penalized and there were only 8 of them. It is better to just stick to the same character and hope for the best while getting as much gear as possible.

I got all of the 3 legendaries that are getting buffed on the ptr. Feels good. I think bloodlet>firstblood now with the wrists.

Maybe it's even better than the waist.
    Last edited by Clozer; 2017-03-14 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    I got all of the 3 legendaries that are getting buffed on the ptr. Feels good. I think bloodlet>firstblood now with the wrists.

Maybe it's even better than the waist.
    Tbh, all should be on par cause TG lost a bit with mastery compared to other kind of damage up sources. But this change is JUST FUCKING TIME ! How could they let "only second target" thing on them for so long ...

Deleted
    Hey everyone,
    I dinged 110 two days ago and even though some basic level raiding is not out of the question eventually, I'm currently just enjoying the game and doing world content/easy dungeons etc. Probably the demonic build is better for the type of content I'm doing but I've come to like the "raid" build felblade/db/fb/nem/motg/cb so I'm sticking with that for the moment.

That was the background, now I was hoping you could help me with some noob DH questions.

1)
    If I get a felblade reset I guess I should always make sure that I get the 30 fury from it? In other words if it proccs when i'm at 75/80/87 fury etc I should first dump fury to make sure I get the full 30? This is the idea I have but everytime I see it off cooldown I think it might procc again before I get to use it... which also is a waste of fury.

2)
    I find it tricky to choose between gear at face value so I sim my char and use Pawn every now and then. While doing so I noticed a Fel Rush portion of 5% of my total damage in SimC. This isn't something I'm using particularly much in singel target situations and I wonder how it's best used? In a dungeon I tried to use it each time Felblade was off cooldown, FR then FB right back in, and in the end Skada did put my FR damage on about 5% of total which seems to match the expectations, but when doing that I wonder if there isn't a risk of losing a Demon Blade hit.

3)
    Where exactly is the trade off on relics ilvlv vs damage trait? If its 4-5 and above I usually go with the highest I lvl, but swapping a damage trait for +1-2 Ilvl doesn't seem worth it, or?

thanks!

1. Only worth using felblade if you aren't going to cap fury, yes. This should be nearly all the time in low gear if you're spamming chaos strike / blade dance whenever you can, though.

2. Fel Rush is used ST, make sure it never caps 2 charges (often just used on CD) as long as you do not lose melee uptime to do so. If the target is too small a hitbox to manage then just don't bother - you will likely lose dps trying. You can FR / FB fine between swingtimers even while dual wielding in bloodlust, the 0.25sec GCD of FR allows for that.

3. It's slightly gear dependent but unless it's a critical chaos relic 2 ilvls always wins iirc. At least before considering unleashed / convergence / delusions of grandeur type of builds. Critical chaos is borderline on 3 ilvls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Any thoughts on which traits to go for first with 7.2?

On Ptr Anger is now 1-6 instead of 1-8 fury wonder if just hasn't been stated being nerfed again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimzum View Post
    Any thoughts on which traits to go for first with 7.2?
    Do you mean from 0 points in weapon? I think all the new ones are linear. With AK25 (instantly with a quest in 7.2) the first 30 or so traits are easy to get so doubt the order matters as much unless talking about what to grab while leveling up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannic View Post
    On Ptr Anger is now 1-6 instead of 1-8 fury wonder if just hasn't been stated being nerfed again.
    Can't wait to remain fury starved even when I get the ring..

Quote Originally Posted by HelloMotto View Post
    Can't wait to remain fury starved even when I get the ring..
    I mean, if they want to make the ring somewhat similar to Achor, they've to nerf it to 1 extra fury :P

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    Do you mean from 0 points in weapon? I think all the new ones are linear. With AK25 (instantly with a quest in 7.2) the first 30 or so traits are easy to get so doubt the order matters as much unless talking about what to grab while leveling up.
    I mean assuming one has 54 points currently, how are we doing to spend the AP we are refunded. If my memory is correct, we can only get 4 traits with the changes to the weapon after we hit 35 (so 39 points in the weapon). Obviously you want the new 10% damage trait, but after that?

One point in critical chaos, one point in unleashed demons (assuming 2 minute meta), one point in demon rage, unleased fury, or chaos vision?

Is it realistic situation, when Haste is simming to be a higher priority than mastery and crit? I've removed fel rush from simulation and it gave me such strange results:
    CritRating=10.53, HasteRating=11.26, MasteryRating=9.37
    With preconfigured setup and using felrush it gave me more like crit>mastery>haste priorities tho
    currentrly I have crit-35%, haste-10%, mastery-37%,

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoera View Post
    Is it realistic situation, when Haste is simming to be a higher priority than mastery and crit? I've removed fel rush from simulation and it gave me such strange results:
    CritRating=10.53, HasteRating=11.26, MasteryRating=9.37
    With preconfigured setup and using felrush it gave me more like crit>mastery>haste priorities tho
    currentrly I have crit-35%, haste-10%, mastery-37%,
    You are not generating enough fury which makes haste more valuable. For me, without AotHG, haste is the top stat till like ~11-12% before rapidly diminishing below both Crit and Mastery. So just be careful of constantly resimming when you change haste values or, if you know how to, to do a crit -> haste reforge plot, you will see this massive dip to haste's effectiveness that I am talking about.

Removing filler abilities (Throw Glaive and Fel Rush) from the rotation increases the necessity for less RNG-prone fury generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Question.

IIRC, in patch 7.2 any artifact power spend beyond lvl 34 would go towards making the baseline weapon stronger right?
    Any idea how much stronger the weapon gets per level?
    or have they scrapped this idea or something?
    ptr.wowhead[.]com/artifact-calc/demon-hunter/havoc/AnBQIDA
    137kk ap to level 42 =]
    first talent taken is actually what 20 last talents give you atm

Deleted
    so with the new eyebeam trait in 7.2, will it be worth using it on single target with the generic cb build, if yes even during cds?